Fraser Wishart

rudiatemyhamster

Bazzas right boot

Aye, all over us at the start of the shit show, not heard a peep from him now about anything. 

Arsehole. 

rudiatemyhamster
6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Cos he was shite for us and punted 🤣

I think he may of had “The Jobby Touch“ for us.  If he was on the team sheet you knew things were going to £&%#.

Put the boot into us publicly and been as quiet as a rat since these rat clubs cut wages and now I look forward to his cowardice now Dundee Utd are up the creek.

the guys a plank

expecting his brother / pal or whatever to pipe up soon.

Edited by 1971fozzy

On an aside, Wishart played a total of almost 400 senior games with a multitude of clubs (some pretty s**t at that). But when you Google him the picture you get is him in a Rangers' top, a club he only made 9 (NINE) appearances for.  Even Wiki has an OF bias.

6 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Is there any way we can call this arsehole out?

We could bombard them with e mails just for fun ? 

09C5D2C5-1A86-4E94-A3DF-A04D41455180.png

He's just another uneducated, self-righteous, overpaid idiot with limited intelligence . Like Tam McManus, who make uniformed statements before engaging what little brains they have to belittle HMFC.

Horatio Caine

BBC gossip reporting that United players are meeting with the PFA today.  Wishart really needs to come out and make a statement saying how terrible United are for treating their players like this etc etc

5 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Done well for himself, first a shite football player and now makes a decent living being a complete fud. Overachieved. 

Attended "the Neil Doncaster School of  Shysters" allegedly.

Just now, GinRummy said:

Done well for himself, first a shite football player and now makes a decent living being a complete fud. Overachieved. 

That sounds not too dis-similar to individuals running the SPFL/SFA as it goes. A common denominator.

Just now, Tasavallan said:

On an aside, Wishart played a total of almost 400 senior games with a multitude of clubs (some pretty s**t at that). But when you Google him the picture you get is him in a Rangers' top, a club he only made 9 (NINE) appearances for.  Even Wiki has an OF bias.

Only had 9 appearances for us as well. Wishart was a stalwart in Motherwell's teams for years throughout the 80s. If there was any club he was associated with and a picture of him shown in a football strip, it was them. Decent enough for them but at Hearts he was a side-show. Didn't play a lot for other clubs either if I remember right. Sure he went back to Motherwell when he left us.

3 hours ago, merrymac said:

Attended "the Neil Doncaster School of  Shysters" allegedly.

2 hours ago, jambonian said:

That sounds not too dis-similar to individuals running the SPFL/SFA as it goes. A common denominator.

Yep, Being officious and two faced is the key to success in Scottish football.  

Hid in a cupboard at Rangers picking up a wage for years. When they found where he was hiding they punted him to us :(

Aye, these clubs docking players wages whilst spending the big cash on new signings should surely be brought to the fore by him?

Spent what should've been his best years between the ages of 28-31 playing a total of 18 games for Rangers and Hearts, then went looking for trouble at Clydebank and Airdrie when they were going bust. 

He was one Tommy McLean's signings wasn't he?

Edited by Spellczech

The Treasurer
10 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Don't think he's overachieved, just reached the maximum level that being a complete fud would allow him to reach

Guest ToqueJambo
18 hours ago, Mister T said:

What's he said / done? 

Nothing, that's the point. All over the media about our wage issues and silent when everyone else is doing the same or worse.

7 hours ago, Spellczech said:

that sounds a typical signing by the hamster.  Can’t say for sure but I’d say a stick on .

both complete roasters in any case

On 29/10/2020 at 08:55, MTS1874 said:

When it was Hearts, Wishart was all over the back pages like a rash. 

sounds like a wee bairn throwing his dummy out the pram, needs to grow up.

23 hours ago, Spellczech said:

I got the impression he knew he would never be part of Jim Jefferies' plans.

Changing the subject somewhat. I'm no longer an employee but when I was I always joined the union (if there was one). I don't get the dislike for Wishart here. I assume that he goes out of the way to do the best for all his members, or he wouldn't have lasted so long in that role. I respect him for that.

26 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Changing the subject somewhat. I'm no longer an employee but when I was I always joined the union (if there was one). I don't get the dislike for Wishart here. I assume that he goes out of the way to do the best for all his members, or he wouldn't have lasted so long in that role. I respect him for that.

It’s because he went public in criticising Budge for cutting wages back when all this started (as my post above shows). 

He seems strangely reluctant to criticise any other club directly, and has certainly not admitted he was probably wrong. 

Is he making noises about deferred wages not being paid whilst clubs sign players? What about protecting the salaries of new signings whilst cutting other salaries?

Its pretty obvious what our issue with Wishart is. 

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

It’s because he went public in criticising Budge for cutting wages back when all this started (as my post above shows). 

He seems strangely reluctant to criticise any other club directly, and has certainly not admitted he was probably wrong. 

Is he making noises about deferred wages not being paid whilst clubs sign players? What about protecting the salaries of new signings whilst cutting other salaries?

Its pretty obvious what our issue with Wishart is. 

Yeah, **** Fraser Wishart, couldn't wait to call us ***** in the press but where is he complaining about united spending 5k a week on mcnulty and asking their squad to take wage cuts? Or hibs deferring wages?

Can you find him being negative about any other club in this pandemic?

2 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

I think the issue is that if he does, he does it quietly with the likes of DUFC & Hibs and very noisily and publicly when it comes to Hearts. There is definitely a pattern to his behaviour whether it be under Vlad or Ann...

26 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

I think the issue is that if he does, he does it quietly with the likes of DUFC & Hibs and very noisily and publicly when it comes to Hearts. There is definitely a pattern to his behaviour whether it be under Vlad or Ann...

Don't you realise FW doesn't write the articles ? Journalists ask questions but usually have written the piece already . If there are no quotes from him in any articles about DU that will , again , be down to the journo

The link given above has no criticism of the club in it . Only a union rep talking on behalf of his members . Similar to what he did at the time of Vlad . I assume even the biggest idiot on here would accept Vlad wasn't a model employer ?

Neither brother nor pal but I do know him and his family . I could refute virtually every ignorant , nasty , misinformed post on this thread but probably a waste of time . Suffice to say he is a decent guy

Couple of interesting facts . Wallace Mercer [can't remember which manager] tried to sign him . When Waldo insisted he signed on the spot Wishart refused

Wishart had a recurring groin problem when at Hearts and Rangers the problem was solved towards the end of his career with [I think] an insert in his boot

14 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Don't you realise FW doesn't write the articles ? Journalists ask questions but usually have written the piece already . If there are no quotes from him in any articles about DU that will , again , be down to the journo

The link given above has no criticism of the club in it . Only a union rep talking on behalf of his members . Similar to what he did at the time of Vlad . I assume even the biggest idiot on here would accept Vlad wasn't a model employer ?

Neither brother nor pal but I do know him and his family . I could refute virtually every ignorant , nasty , misinformed post on this thread but probably a waste of time . Suffice to say he is a decent guy

Couple of interesting facts . Wallace Mercer [can't remember which manager] tried to sign him . When Waldo insisted he signed on the spot Wishart refused

Wishart had a recurring groin problem when at Hearts and Rangers the problem was solved towards the end of his career with [I think] an insert in his boot

Oh What ANice Guy GIF - Oh WhatANiceGuy MelBrooks GIFs

30 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Do the nasty journos also force him to appear on the radio?

On 29/10/2020 at 08:13, 3fingersreid said:

Michelle Evans : That'll be a made up job I assume?

Tony and Chris Higgins: Related by any chance?

Dunno if the link works but this was the PFA back in March and specifically states it would be “wholly unfair” if a club reduced wages but continued to purchase players. 

I can’t find a similar statement from the PFA over Dundee Utd players seeking help...perhaps I missed it. 

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Do the nasty journos also force him to appear on the radio?

No , exactly as I described . They will invite him on

Bizarre how the media are , actually , 'nasty journalists' on here until it doesn't suit someone's twisted agenda

7 minutes ago, john thomas said:

No , exactly as I described . They will invite him on

Bizarre how the media are , actually , 'nasty journalists' on here until it doesn't suit someone's twisted agenda

ok but why so you are saying he only gets invited on the radio and for newspaper comments when it is Hearts not other clubs?, but at the same time are saying that the media are not nasty? Are you trying to argue against yourself here or what? What are you actually saying apart from Wishart being a stand up guy?

10 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

ok but why so you are saying he only gets invited on the radio and for newspaper comments when it is Hearts not other clubs?, but at the same time are saying that the media are not nasty? Are you trying to argue against yourself here or what? What are you actually saying apart from Wishart being a stand up guy?

Hearts are a bigger club and a bigger story considering the past of not paying players also.  Nobody really cares about shan wee Dundee Utd. 

Gorgie Boot boy
On 29/10/2020 at 08:13, 3fingersreid said:

tzVEHSbs_pfas-team-donna-new.jpg.d3b2f5ddb7c7de5759fcf986fb97519c.jpg

6 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Hearts are a bigger club and a bigger story considering the past of not paying players also.  Nobody really cares about shan wee Dundee Utd. 

I get that - Dundee hasn't been relevant as a city since the Oor Wullie annual of 1984, and for football since 1983... but surely all Hibs spending whilst cutting costs and pleading poverty would merit an invite onto Sportsound for the Players Union rep. Hibs are the second team of Edinburgh, and perhaps even the first team of Leith, since Meadowbank went to Livingston...

2 hours ago, john thomas said:

So Wishy is being misrepresented in the press?

So why doesn't he raise that with his union? Oh he probably was going to but then he remembered they had a no balls CEO heading them up.

11 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

I get that - Dundee hasn't been relevant as a city since the Oor Wullie annual of 1984, and for football since 1983... but surely all Hibs spending whilst cutting costs and pleading poverty would merit an invite onto Sportsound for the Players Union rep. Hibs are the second team of Edinburgh, and perhaps even the first team of Leith, since Meadowbank went to Livingston...

All true I suppose.  I wouldn’t let it bother you mind you. 

3 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

So Wishy is being misrepresented in the press?

So why doesn't he raise that with his union? Oh he probably was going to but then he remembered they had a no balls CEO heading them up.

He represents the players.  The players went to Wishart re the wages.  He’s their voice. 

5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

He represents the players.  The players went to Wishart re the wages.  He’s their voice. 

That's correct,  he's the union CEO.

My sarcasm obviously flew under your radar.