Upcoming Interview with John Colquhoun

Skippy Doodle

I enjoyed that Skippy, a good listen, John was a favourite of mine in my younger years. Keep up the good work it’s appreciated here 👍🏻

Skippy Doodle
1 minute ago, kelosom said:

I enjoyed that Skippy, a good listen, John was a favourite of mine in my younger years. Keep up the good work it’s appreciated here 👍🏻

Cheers was great to speak to him and hope to get more of this stuff done in future

HillmanHearts

Really enjoyed that Skippy. Well done. The bit with JC describing the European nights under the lights at Tynie really transported me back in time. Good stuff. ( If only he'd scored in Munich tho 🤭)

Skippy Doodle
1 hour ago, HillmanHearts said:

Really enjoyed that Skippy. Well done. The bit with JC describing the European nights under the lights at Tynie really transported me back in time. Good stuff. ( If only he'd scored in Munich tho 🤭)

Cheers buddy 👍

As the OP will verify , Colquhon has some brilliant stories from outside football as well . Politics , Prince Philip and lots more . 
a great footballer and a sound bloke . 

Skippy Doodle
2 hours ago, Meadows said:

As the OP will verify , Colquhon has some brilliant stories from outside football as well . Politics , Prince Philip and lots more . 
a great footballer and a sound bloke . 

Yeah we had a great chat about American politics before and after our football chat. A very engaging guy