Hearts season 2019/20 documentary broadcast date

ritchies75

The first part of a three part behind the scenes documentary of the 19/20 season will be broadcast on BBC Scotland at 9pm on November 9th

Edited by ritchies75

Christ I’m honestly not sure I can put myself through the torture of reliving that season again. 

Edited by Squirt

**** that. I have no desire to be put through that. It was bad enough watching from the stands and reading the accounted shite in the media. 

Borders Jambo

I know we are supposed to remember the past to make us stronger but sod that.

I will be washing my hair when the episodes are shown particularly if it is introduced by David Currie. 

Edited by Borders Jambo
spelling

This has gone from something only Hearts fans would watch to something all fans except Hearts fans will watch. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Pistol1874

I'll be giving that a wide berth.  What was Mrs B thinking when she said yes to allowing the BBC to follow her and Levein around the place for months on end ?   Even if it hadn't ended badly .........  why ?       A wee bit income ?   Or another "look what I've built" show-off moment .... like her cosying up to Leanne and Ron ?    

The cringe factor is huge.

Given that the main organ-grinder for last year's circus remains in post, this is a must-watch for me.  

Presume the first two parts will cover up til Season ended. (Fast forward that). It was meant to cover the Season but was extended. I’m really hoping it can bring up a lot of the injustices we suffered in getting relegated in a way which the Club couldn’t directly bring up (and Scottish Press not interested in exposing). There’s a great opportunity here. Just hope we have the courage to bring out they Truth. Episode 3 will be on record. 

2 minutes ago, Sid said:

Presume the first two parts will cover up til Season ended. (Fast forward that). It was meant to cover the Season but was extended. I’m really hoping it can bring up a lot of the injustices we suffered in getting relegated in a way which the Club couldn’t directly bring up (and Scottish Press not interested in exposing). There’s a great opportunity here. Just hope we have the courage to bring out they Truth. Episode 3 will be on record. 

Nah ..... anything the club wanted to say about the SPFL and its conduct would have been said to their faces before we pressed  the legal button.    Do you really think Mrs B would have talked on camera about the dodgy vote ?

been here before

Anyone running a book on how many times a certain poster with the name of a goalie from the 60s/70s in his username will bang on accusing any folk who disagree with his slaverings of being "Levein apologists" over the course of the programmes?

Edited by been here before

Just now, Lone Striker said:

I'll be giving that a wide berth.  What was Mrs B thinking when she said yes to allowing the BBC to follow her and Levein around the place for months on end ?   Even if it hadn't ended badly .........  why ?       A wee bit income ?   Or another "look what I've built" show-off moment .... like her cosying up to Leanne and Ron ?    

In fairness, she/Hearts couldn't have known what was about to unfold. To be honest, after what happened they couldn't have picked a better club to follow in a documentary. Imagine they chose Celtic zzzzz! (snore-fest) or anyone else?

Hopefully it won't be to badly edited and we get to see what the hell was going on. Levein sacking, too many weeks finding a replacement, Nanny McPhee, Stendel appointment, covid-19, the SPFL lowlifes, court case. Wouldn't have got all that with any other club in Scotland. Folk say they won't watch, but they will. Curiosity will get the better of them.

29 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Agreed. Designed as an ego trip - a look what I've built. We know what happened next though. We are now inheriting a documentary that is steeped in our failure on the pitch and off it. Depending on how the Beeb edit it, I fear it will be a cringefest for us but compulsive viewing for fans of other clubs.

Should be a good laugh for every other club in Scotlands supporters. 

"A look inside omnishambles fc and their epic downwards spiral towards the Championship" 

:vrface:

Let's be honest as much as it's a painful reminder of a disastrous season you can't not watch it. There are so many unanswered questions about last season's omnishambles on the pitch that might be explained by getting an insight into the management team and players. 

23 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Hindsight is 20/20, but what a horrendous idea this was from a Hearts point of view 

Someone posted on here that the players hated having the cameras around. And having watched the Sunderland one I'm not surprised either.

You do wonder who made the call and if the players/management were consulted?

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Someone posted on here that the players hated having the cameras around. And having watched the Sunderland one I'm not surprised either.

Surely Chair person spoke to the DoF who consulted the manager 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈?

manaher? 

Bazzas right boot

Be interesting, but I don't watch much TV so unlikely to watch it when aired at least. 

Likley make me angry again, especially if the vote/legal stuff is a big part of it. 

If we have a sc final to look forward too it might not be as hard a watch as many are thinking. 

JKB will be a mess tho. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

If football players hate cameras they need another career. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, been here before said:

The meltdown on here will be of biblical proportions.

😂😂😂😂

It’s probably narrated by that weapon Richard Gordon and assisted with Willie ‘Alphabet Spaghetti’ Miller.

think I’d rather stick pins in my eyes (and red hot ones at that)

bad enough watching from the stands. 

The Future's Maroon

It only covers last season, includes Levein ‘sacking’ shambles and Stendels recruitment and time here up to lockdown, the cameras were forced to stopped rolling so there won’t be anything on the shambles of our demotion, they resumed again in the Summer once Robbie was installed.

Anyone with hope of dirt during the court case etc will be disappointed.

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Anyone running a book on how many times a certain poster with the name of a goalie from the 60s/70s in his username will bang on accusing any folk who disagree with his slaverings of being "Levein apologists" over the course of the programmes?

Dino Zoff posts on kickback 😮

Edited by GinRummy

letsalldothebeattie

Think it’s safe to say this will be car crash tv. Bad enough to sit through it first time but will be checking it out when it airs. Will be enthralling viewing

To be honest I’ll need to watch it as my daughter might be in it , actually might just watch her but if it’s included . 
Not been the best idea that’s been thought up . 

IMO it can't be any worse than the Sunderland documentary. Although it might be a pain to watch it's still about Hearts and not the OF like already mentioned (could've been a doc called Lenny's struggle or something similar). After the Sunderland documentary I felt that many here in Norway just into Man U, Barca etc. started seeing that there's more to football than just who's going to win the EPL or LL . Of course I write this being confident that we bounce right back to the top division and win the Cup skelping Hibs on the way😀      

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Be interesting, but I don't watch much TV so unlikely to watch it when aired at least. 

Likley make me angry again, especially if the vote/legal stuff is a big part of it. 

If we have a sc final to look forward too it might not be as hard a watch as many are thinking. 

JKB will be a mess tho. 

Am surprised to hear you don't watch much TV, as you have all the characteristics of a soap fan, I suppose most of your energies are used up on the mainly tripe you put on here.

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

JKB will be a mess tho. 

Suspect even you with your indefatigable optimism will find it difficult to sift some positives from this but here is hoping!