Hearts Twitter

Jammy T

Hearts twitter retweeted something that was clearly a dig at us but the original tweet they referenced has since been deleted.

Anyone know what it was?

2 hours ago, Barack said:

This, i assume. Can't load the tweet on WH site anymore.

Screenshot_20201027-110819_Twitter.jpg

Explains it - so only the SPL counts in the UK. ****ing a-holes. Are there other unbeaten teams in all games anywhere In the UK??

Just now, Jammy T said:

Explains it - so only the SPL counts in the UK. ****ing a-holes. Are there other unbeaten teams in all games anywhere In the UK??

I think Dunfermline are off the top of my head.

The Future's Maroon

Evening News has a bit about William Hills feck up, funnily enough the company sponsoring outmatch at the weekend....won’t post link to the rag though.

Basically they said list of unbeaten teams in Scotland and England...

Rangers

End of List

Obviously ourselves Dunfermline and Elgin not best pleased.

One or two Orcs were pointing out that the league we’re in is a diddy league , surprised they say that as it’s the biggest ****ing league their teams ever won 

After sky showing 22 goals for celtic and none for aberdeen in there advert for the game and now this. Just proves that the powers to be only push the game for the two bigots 

The Treasurer

Noticed also that Premier Sports had the game this weekend listed as the Betfred Cup in their schedule.

As far as all media is concerned Scottish football is only 2 teams and it's not worth their while to get even basic facts right about any other club