• Bazzas right boot

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
4 hours ago, Barack said:

Halliday doing the media.

83.7% certain to be starting then.

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

81.48% on my calculations. 

2 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

You forgot to carry the 1. It's 83.76%, to be precise.

:D 

Image tagged in lincoln - Imgflip

2 hours ago, Last Laff said:

You you dislike Hibs more than you support Hearts? Genuine question. 

Good question.  I'm glad you used the word dislike because I don't hate them.  I dislike them intensely though.

My passion for Hearts however vastly exceeds my misgivings about them.

They wanted us dead and they wanted us expelled.  This is a thread about them which will be eagerly devoured by their interlopers.  I feel it my civic duty to remind them of how rancid their club is.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Just said on Stv that Roberts will be fit and Ginnelly will be assessed later on in the week. 

That's good news to me.   I reckon ginnelly will make the bench.   Will come on for whoever gets the nod to start.   Probably frear or walker.   I'd say Moore has experience and fits on the right but hasn't been getting gametime. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

That's good news to me.   I reckon ginnelly will make the bench.   Will come on for whoever gets the nod to start.   Probably frear or walker.   I'd say Moore has experience and fits on the right but hasn't been getting gametime. 

He started against Raith, which is as many as Frear has. Good options to have. 

Being realistic, this is a game when we need everything to go right for us. We’ve been second favourites before against these scumbags, then beat them,  so let’s just hope it happens this weekend.  For about the hundredth time we need big players (this time like Naismith, Walker, Boyce and Gordon) to be in top form. 

Edited by GinRummy

1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

Frear should not be starting this game, with or without Gino and Roberts being available.

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

Frear should not be starting this game, with or without Gino and Roberts being available.

Couldn’t agree more. Put in a few good balls in one of the friendlies and I was looking forward to seeing him play last Friday. Pussies are the last thing we need. 

23 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He started against Raith, which is as many as Frear has. Good options to have. 

They both started against Raith.   Like I said though Moore has the experience recently versus hibs, a good experience.   Would suit the right side as well versus their fullbacks on the left.   So could frear. 

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

They both started against Raith.   Like I said though Moore has the experience recently versus hibs, a good experience.   Would suit the right side as well versus their fullbacks on the left.   So could frear. 

So he did, anonymous again 🙈. Moore has good memories and is a Jambo which always  helps in these games.

Edited by Pasquale for King

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

So he did, anonymous again 🙈. Moore has good memories and is a Jambo which always  helps in these games.

I would pick moore for the rangers and hibs assist games last season.   Knows the position.   Will be up against average full backs/wingers.    I am delighted roberts will hopefully be partnering up with Kingsley again.   Strong on that side. 

All the best to whomever gets that position.   Hope they are upping their game in training to earn it if not proved enough in official games. 

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

I would pick moore for the rangers and hibs assist games last season.   Knows the position.   Will be up against average full backs/wingers.    I am delighted roberts will hopefully be partnering up with Kingsley again.   Strong on that side. 

All the best to whomever gets that position.   Hope they are upping their game in training to earn it if not proved enough in official games. 

As I said before Moore will know Doig well and how to get the better of him so that might act in his favour too. 

Not sure of the team etc,

the only thing I’m certain about is come 5pm on Saturday ,I’ll be absolutely hammered sitting in front of the telly screaming at every decision and kicking every ball 😎

‘the hearts are havin a party ‘🍺🍺

20B07014-EEBE-4B16-84BF-1B062B263F48.jpeg

5 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Heard it was three but hey three or four won’t harm his confidence. 

Where did this happen? 

1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

Where did this happen? 

Beat Airdrie 4-2 today

Naismith, Haring, Irving, Moore and Henderson all started. 

57 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Beat Airdrie 4-2 today

Naismith, Haring, Irving, Moore and Henderson all started. 

Good to hear Naismith started. Surprised he's not had any game time recently to get his fitness up

Anyone who isn’t of a hearts persuasion will surely be expecting a Hibs win. The fact they’re several weeks ahead of us in their schedule and are playing better sides each week will make it a very hard game for us. But we’ve had a decent start so you never know. Will be so *** funny if we beat them.

4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

2-0 to them.

Surprised at the odds with the bookies. Hibs very slight favourites generally, but neck and neck in places.

Stop it!

Could well happen though.  :sad: 

Gordon

Smith Halkett Popescu Kingsley

Haring Irving

Ginnelly Naismith Roberts 

Boyce

Delighted that so many seem to have come round to the idea of watching this game! Beating Rangers, Hibs and Celtic (or Aberdeen) to win the Cup despite being demoted would be a phenomenal achievement and sweeter than winning the court case against the SPFL.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
4 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

So you would start him?

No but if we are short of attacking players he should be in the squad.

In the eyes of the hibernious ones, Robbie Neilson is a bracketed inclusion of their 2016 Legends squad, why ? because they see him as the man who sat back in the 2nd half of the Cup tie with a 2-0 advantage and failed to win the match, thereafter that his comments surrounding the replay and then finally the end result of that replay which put them on course towards the final.

Robbies name is continually ridiculed, his name is continually tagged with the '****ed it up" phrase, these cretins really do hold hold him in high esteem, well sarcastically BUT all that has fallen silent, the hibernious ones are now treading carefully, they are now cautious with their word, they're in a different mindset. 

Robbie Neilson is in a position now where he can shake off the bracketed hibernious legend shackles, its time for Robbie to man up and reward the Hearts fans with a victory and finally put to bed the 2016 shambles. 

The ball is firmly in your court Robbie, over to you Boss, 4 days until the battle, Hampden Park, our Rorkes Drift, our Boyne, our Bannockburn, time see what your made of... Time to refresh and update your legendary status. 

**** THE HIBS and all who sail with them !

We have to remember that we are playing a club with a fantastic pedigree in the Scottish Cup.  Hearts supporters generally don't like to acknowledge it but they have won it once every century since the tournament started.

That's pretty formidable but on the debit side it means statistically they have at least another 80 years to win for the next one and potentially another 179 years.

Stats aside, the are horrible.

Hibs should win. They've played far more competitive football and against stronger opposition. Saying that though, Hearts tend to beat Hibs when the cards are stacked against us.

Heart says 3-1 Hearts.

Head says 2-0 Hibs.

As long as we put it in a solid performance and don't roll over, we're in with a shout.

12 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

Moore has never let us down in big games.  He seems to relish the challenge.  I’d have no hesitation in throwing him in, especially on that big pitch given how direct he is.  Great at tracking back as well.  

Just wondering if this is going ahead:

1) obviously so Sellik can clinch their umpteenth treble and

2) if the semi and finalists' prize money is contractually guaranteed and the SFA, in their infinite(ssimal) wisdom thought there would be packed Hampdens to cover it?

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

2) if the semi and finalists' prize money is contractually guaranteed and the SFA, in their infinite(ssimal) wisdom thought there would be packed Hampdens to cover it?

If Aberdeen win on Sunday, expect the final to get cancelled on safety grounds.  

22 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

If Aberdeen win on Sunday, expect the final to get cancelled on safety grounds.  

Aye, zero chance of a Hearts Aberdeen final if both teams get through. The Scottish gutter press wont be even slightly interested in in it either. Mind you, I would love to beat sellic in the cup final and nail Lenny's P45 to his door.

Just now, Pans Jambo said:

Aye, zero chance of a Hearts Aberdeen final if both teams get through. The Scottish gutter press wont be even slightly interested in in it either. Mind you, I would love to beat sellic in the cup final and nail Lenny's P45 to his door.

That's not fair, he's not a bad manager it's just the usual anti celtic media campaign. I feel for the guy. 

Just now, TypoonJambo said:

That's not fair, he's not a bad manager it's just the usual anti celtic media campaign. I feel for the guy. 

You do? :lol: You're on the wrong forum then :lol:

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

You do? :lol: You're on the wrong forum then :lol:

In truth i hope his next shits a puss riddled rabid hedgehog and would absolutely Stanton myself if he gets his jotters, particularly after they trotted Dalglish out to give his backing the other day. 

2 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

In truth i hope his next shits a puss riddled rabid hedgehog and would absolutely Stanton myself if he gets his jotters, particularly after they trotted Dalglish out to give his backing the other day. 

More like it :thumbsup:

22 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Nah, we are expected to lose this and hibs are strong favourites.

We have been crap for well over a year and are a division below them, they are 3rd (?) whilst we have played a handful of competitive games. The bare facts are that we are very much the underdogs here.

But we all know what happens when hibs are favourites to beat us...

Incredibly the bookies make Hearts slight favourites. 2-1 Hibs for me, with a nail biting backs to the wall last 10 mins.

It’s a ****ing farce this is going ahead and, due to our expulsion, H1B5 have a huge advantage. However if they **** it up, it would arguably be the most hilarious in a long and distinguished line of H1B5ings. 

Did anyone see the bounce game yesterday or even have a report of it? 

Highly unlikely but am desperate to find out how the team is shaping up for Saturday.  

Gordon Ramsay
23 minutes ago, Zico said:

It’s a ****ing farce this is going ahead and, due to our expulsion, H1B5 have a huge advantage. However if they **** it up, it would arguably be the most hilarious in a long and distinguished line of H1B5ings. 

Agreed. Shouldn't be happening BUT this could be the greatest Hibsing ever. 

18 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Naismith to start.  Give us an hour then Wighton to run them behind as we’ve been doing. 

Naismith is a solid link man for Boyce.  Boyce had nothing to work off last week. It’ll also let Walker start further up the pitch picking the ball up. 

Definitely in agreeance (if fit and deemed up to speed) that both Halliday and Haring give us the cover in behind those 3. Both give competitiveness and are more than comfy on the ball.   

The only concern, unless Neilson has a strategy in mind, is he plays both Irving and Lee together instead.  It’s one or the other alongside the fittest and freshest from Halliday and Haring, imo.   Lee isn’t the most mobile, Irving has a habit of sitting in unless provoked to push on.  If he’s happy enough to put in Irving, he’s got to have the mobility around him. 

Totally agree with this. If Naismith can give us an hour, he should start. Need him to be organising, leading from the front and generally being a little c@#t!

Pressure is on them. They're expected to be 'too much' for us. Bring it on!!

1 hour ago, Boof said:

1) Definitely.

2) Wouldn't think so, the actual prize money for winning the cup is shit. Quick Google search throws up this -

Scottish Cup prize money
The official prize money figures for 2019 have not yet been released.

However, in 2017 the Daily Record reported that the winners of the Scottish Cup took home £60,000, with the runners-up earning £30,000.

Still struggling to get up for this, doesn't feel like a big game when not planning to have a day out at some shitty Glasgow bowling club pre match and all the associated build up.

Hopefully come Saturday I will start to feel it.

Cannot raise any enthusiasm for this Corrupt cuptie. 

Never ever thought I'd see the day I couldn't care either way about an Edinburgh Derby. 

I usually like all others on here have the we should do them dry but the gfpl/gfa have waved their Corrupt wand on this one. 

FTh