***Official Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian Sc semi final thread***

Bazzas right boot

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Just proved you know nothing about Hearts. It wasn’t a football issue as nearly all Hearts fans know. Hope your team loses tomorrow. 

His team will lose tomorrow.

Then, we’ll revert back to ‘bacon and egg’ threads.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorgie Boot boy

• Greedy Jambo

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Thinking that i'm a hibs fan just shows how clueless you are. 

You done that to me earlier, not good is it. Just shows how much you know. By the way i have not had a go at you in bad way. Maybe you could offer up an apology.

Just now, Morgan said:

His team will lose tomorrow.

Then, we’ll revert back to ‘bacon and egg’ threads.

A Hearts win and a thread about bacon and eggs. Oaaaft now yer talking. 

1 minute ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

You done that to me earlier, not good is it. Just shows how much you know. By the way i have not had a go at you in bad way. Maybe you could offer up an apology.

Fair play. I am sorry about about that. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

That's news to me, i thought it was something to do with something that we're not allowed to talk about. 

I've heard the rumour you talk of. He got punted for touting himself for a role at Rangers without permission. His football is dire, he dyes his hair and he's had a lot of lucky results which have given him an elevated status with some. 

Hearts generally beat Hibs, regardless of form or league placings and especially at hampden. Ross has assembled a group of 6 out of 10 players from the likes of St Mirren, Hamilton and St Johnstone. A decent young striker in form and some dodgy refereeing decisions have papered over some obvious cracks. They have nobody with the ability of Gordon, Smith, Haring, Naismith or Boyce. 

3-1 to hearts

Edited by BigAlim

2 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I've heard the rumour you talk of. He got punted for touting himself for a role at Rangers without permission. His football is dire, he dyes his hair and he's had a lot of lucky results which have given him an elevated status with some. 

" he dyes his hair" 😂

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Fair play. I am sorry about about that. 

No worries and thank you, having the opinion that a former Hearts 20s coach was a better option than a proven Hearts manager. Especially when it is the present Manager of the vermin. Mate that is a conversation for another day. I do not see it to be honest,  i see in Robbie a better choice. He should never of been allowed to leave in the first place.

8 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

At least he’s got hair to dye.

Greedy/Spacey admitted, in the early lockdown thread about hairdressers, that he looked like Zidane.  😄

Must admit like, ZZ is my most favourite player of all time.

1 hour ago, David Black said:

Haring and Halliday starting.

If so, it's a huge game for Halliday. Obviously, I know, but it's one of those games someone like him with a bit of a gob, bit of a reputation, it could almost define his time with us so soon after joining.

Hope he storms it. Very happy to hear big Pete playing.

The other 4 mids/forwards need to create. I think especially if Haring plays, we need width, he's excellent at spreading balls wide (oo er!)

Boyce needs to be a nuisance, wind up that Porteous freak

12 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Hearts generally beat Hibs, regardless of form or league placings and especially at hampden. Ross has assembled a group of 6 out of 10 players from the likes of St Mirren, Hamilton and St Johnstone. A decent young striker in form and some dodgy refereeing decisions have papered over some obvious cracks. They have nobody with the ability of Gordon, Smith, Haring, Naismith or Boyce. 

3-1 to hearts

BRAVO!

FTH.

2 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

If so, it's a huge game for Halliday. Obviously, I know, but it's one of those games someone like him with a bit of a gob, bit of a reputation, it could almost define his time with us so soon after joining.

Hope he storms it. Very happy to hear big Pete playing.

The other 4 mids/forwards need to create. I think especially if Haring plays, we need width, he's excellent at spreading balls wide (oo er!)

Boyce needs to be a nuisance, wind up that Porteous freak

Id start with Halliday and Haring. 
Halliday is exactly what we need in this game. A nasty in your face type who won’t roll over and be tickled.

Samuel Camazzola
4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Greedy/Spacey admitted, in the early lockdown thread about hairdressers, that he looked like Zidane.  😄

Nobody looks like the great Zizou. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
27 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

What I find interesting is no Hibs fan I know has really taken to Ross. His Premiership win record is very good, almost Neilson-esque, but there's a general feeling he's been a lucky rather than very good manager so far, especially this season.

He doesn't seem to be very personable. Hard to take to I would have thought. 

To be honest I haven't seen Hibs this season bar Aberdeen match,  when they were poor. Hopefully same again tomorrow 

1 minute ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Nobody looks like the great Zizou. 

He’s just soooo handsome!

14 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

3-1 to hearts

😊 ☝️Touché,  🙌

Mostly all my similar thoughts.   Except I am not giving them a goal. 

8 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Nice to know that you remember everything i say, champ. I might have to get a restraining order on you though. 

p.s , i'm like Zidane at 5 asides tae. 

After all the shit that has been thrown at us a victory will be one of our finest hours!

The pressure is on the “big premiership team” so I look forward to another Hampden feck up from them!

2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I hate having to stick up for a hibs manager but there's a reason that Jack Ross got the Sunderland job. 

Robbie has only been successful when he's had money thrown at him and in the feckin Scottish championship. 

I'm sure he's gained a lot of experience now and i'm hoping he "kicks on" but he still has to prove he's the man for the job, in my eyes. 

The reason he got the Sunderland job is that they made a monumental, catastrophic, spectacular error.

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

That's news to me, i thought it was something to do with something that we're not allowed to talk about. 

It was.

4 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

The reason he got the Sunderland job is that they made a monumental, catastrophic, spectacular error.

It would have been easier to just say MON THE HEARTS!

cos that made zero sense. 

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

A thread is not a thread without Morgan poking his heed in lol

Heid is spelt heid.  every jambo, and I mean every single janbo on this planet, knows that.

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Heid is spelt heid.  every jambo, and I mean every single janbo on this planet, knows that.

Sounds legit. 

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It would have been easier to just say MON THE HEARTS!

cos that made zero sense. 

I never speak in block capitals.

Why don't you say 'I love Hearts and hibs are a pile of stinking garbage". That's what I think and I'm proud to say it.

16 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I never speak in block capitals.

Why don't you say 'I love Hearts and hibs are a pile of stinking garbage". That's what I think and I'm proud to say it.

PHM don't need to say it 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

IveSeenTheLight

Hope you guys go and win today.

Hibs have had a phenomenal run of luck, which has to come to an end at some point, so it would be classic for their run of poor luck to kick off against Hearts

Jambof3tornado

Struggling to be overly bothered about this.

A trip down to the lake district for a wee break starts tomorrow. Get the game on the iplayer hopefully. Maybe once it starts I'll be more enthusiastic.

24 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Hope you guys go and win today.

Hibs have had a phenomenal run of luck, which has to come to an end at some point, so it would be classic for their run of poor luck to kick off against Hearts

Hope to see you in the final also

Hibs luck has got to run out sometime

Hackney Hearts
17 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Rain and fairly high winds forecast...typical levelling up weather

Averaging 60mph in Glasgow during the afternoon - that's a serious gale.

Might not be much pretty football played...

1-0 Hearts (Gordon, top corner from 85 yards)

5 minutes ago, Rooster20 said:

We'll win comfortably. Hibs team is shite, Ross is a prick and that club are serial losers.

Absolutely 100% plus.

Arthur Morgan

We have looked shaky at the back in every game so far so I can't see us not conceding... But I do think we'll manage to outscore them, I'm going for a win by one goal to us, either 2-1 or 3-2.

Edited by Arthur Morgan

J.T.F.Robertson
7 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

We have looked shaky at the back in every game so far so I can't see us not conceding... But I do think we'll manage to outscore them, I'm going for a win by one goal to us, either 2-1 or 3-2.

I'm going for; we come on the park then in unison, turn, give them the finger and as one, bellow, "stick it up your arse".

You can dream. :(

FTH today, tomorrow and always.  

The pishy wee club and their pathetic supporters are perennial losers.  Always have been, always will be.

HHGH

It would be naive of us not to recognise that they have to be favourites. They're top 6 premier league playing nominally a Championship side. I say nominally because I doubt any honest observer would disagree that Hearts are actually a premier league side with a premier league squad.

The way I see it them being favourites simply puts all the pressure on them. The bookies make them favourites but not by a great deal. Hearts 11/5 them 16/11.

We can hope the extra pressure on them as the premier league side and the favourites produces an edge for Hearts. An early goal in their net would really pile on the pressure.

In my opinion they have been riding their luck big time all this season. They tend to scrape narrow 1 goal victories as they did even against the semi pros of league one Forfar. It took till the 87th minute to get that 1 goal just a couple of weeks ago.

The lucky bubble has to burst sometime and a high pressure derby semi final is the prefect environment for it.

We have destroyed them many a time going into the game as underdogs , I think it will suit us as well. Hibs will be feeling the full weight of expectation from their fans , as well as being league favourites........ what could go wrong 

7 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

If you take the maroon specs off, you know i'm right. 

Can I be the first to say FTH. Why the hell should a Hearts fan have anything but maroon specs????

2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

FTH today, tomorrow and always.  

The pishy wee club and their pathetic supporters are perennial losers.  Always have been, always will be.

HHGH

Absolutely this 👆👆👆

HHGH & FTH

What time does Deeksy's pub open?  I epect the clientele might require a very early opening and Greedy Jambo might be there already, savouring a patsy with his fellow travellers.

As for me, pork chops followed by an early night with Rumpole's second omnibus.  Superb books they are.

7 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Id start with Halliday and Haring. 
Halliday is exactly what we need in this game. A nasty in your face type who won’t roll over and be tickled.

Maybe. The counter is having Irving controlling the ball for us, making brave passes.

Tbh I've not seen enough of Halliday to make a judgement.

And he’s not praying!

If Halliday isn’t completely fit and is off the pace, even slightly, he’s a potential red card.

Haring starting would be huge. The guy oozes class and will help the centre halves behind him, immeasurably.