Roberts

NB GIN

11 hours ago, iainmac said:

I get STV East in Newcastle Colin.

I don't have Sky Q though so not sure if that's the problem.

Hearts were the lead item on tonight's edition.

10 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

I suspect in Scotland it might be STV that are the problem.  Forced to use STV Player and no access to any ITV channels, all of which used to be readily available.

I was right enough in that STV/SKY have no platform for regional variations but I did get an email from Sky saying I can get the Edinburgh STV on Sky Player.  What a bleedin' difference!  No pompous Raman and his Uglies smirk and no Uglies input.

Even the piece on Dunfermline, you've no idea how much better it is than the Glasgow Broadcasting Corporation and STV Old Firm.  Here's the link for fellow sufferers in the west; you can fast forward after initial ads to football.

https://player.stv.tv/summary/stv-news-edinburgh

Edited by colinmaroon

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Good news if Gino gets to play a part. Even better news for Souttar.

definitely. a fully fit and in form Soutter ready for the top flight next season will be like a new major signing. Just hoping for the lad that he's had all his career injuries done and dusted - kid deserves a break.

11 minutes ago, Takeshi kovac said:

Won’t let me read the article, what’s the news with Souter?

Fit for Saturday.

2 hours ago, Takeshi kovac said:

Won’t let me read the article, what’s the news with Souter?

well ahead of schedule, has had the boot off and been back down to see the surgeon who is extremely happy with his recovery. has now started work on the bike. May be back this season rather than next, but we'll see

5 hours ago, Haringshairband said:

Great news for Soutar. Hope that's the end of his injury woes and he can kick on with us.

Should always be wearing the protective boots from now on. 

On 26/10/2020 at 19:22, EH11 2NL said:

No news is good news, they are unlikely to announce someone is fit as thats the normal starting point. News worthy of an announcement would be "Gino/ Roberts out for XXX". We'd usually hear within a few days if an injury picked up in a game is longer term. 

Robbie will be keeping Hibs guessing but there is little chance Gino will be fully fit. 😖

Edited by Thomaso

49 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Robbie will be keeping Hibs guessing but there is little chance Gino will be fully fit. 😖

If you know that you would have to think Jack Ross would have an inkling as well. 😄

Takeshi kovac
1 hour ago, Gav M said:

well ahead of schedule, has had the boot off and been back down to see the surgeon who is extremely happy with his recovery. has now started work on the bike. May be back this season rather than next, but we'll see

Good to hear , he has not had much luck injury wise so hopefully comes back stronger 

40 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

If you know that you would have to think Jack Ross would have an inkling as well. 😄

Don’t worry I’ll keep stume! 😉

16 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Pretending someone is injured so that the opposition feel that they don't have to worry about him, I get it. Then spring a surprise.

Pretending somebody is fit though?

4 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Pretending someone is injured so that the opposition feel that they don't have to worry about him, I get it. Then spring a surprise.

Very cunning. 😎

1 hour ago, iainmac said:

It keeps Hibs guessing.