Bets for semi final thread

Masonic

Just now, JimmyCant said:

That’s an outrage. So much so that I’ve put a tenner on 2-0 Hearts. Same return. 

That's good, hope yours comes in.

1 minute ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Thanks.

Cmon mate what did you expect. I’ve put Hibs on my line many times, but never against Hearts. It’s dirty money and it’s just wrong.

44 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Cmon mate what did you expect. I’ve put Hibs on my line many times, but never against Hearts. It’s dirty money and it’s just wrong.

I don't think they are a good team or that they are any better than us. I feel due to them having a few months of competitive games on us is what will be the difference. Trust me, I want hearts to win as much as anyone on here.

11 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

I don't think they are a good team or that they are any better than us. I feel due to them having a few months of competitive games on us is what will be the difference. Trust me, I want hearts to win as much as anyone on here.

I think most of us understand exactly why you did it - same reason as me. You don't want the bet to come in, but at least if we do lose 0-2 it doesn't hurt so much.

Plus, Hearts never do what I bet on them to do - I bet on us to smash Arbroath last week...big mistake. I take the blame for that performance.

Edited by Spellczech

15 hours ago, maggieb said:

BBC Scotland commencing at 4 for the hour build up asking no fans opinions

I ll set a reminder. Best of luck!

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

I think most of us understand exactly why you did it - same reason as me. You don't want the bet to come in, but at least if we do lose 0-2 it doesn't hurt so much.

Plus, Hearts never do what I bet on them to do - I bet on us to smash Arbroath last week...big mistake. I take the blame for that performance.

Yip you are spot on.

3 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

I'd certainly never take them against us. It is an odd thing to do imo, but, he can do what he likes, I'm not going to give him abuse for it.

The only time I'd use them on a bet is on a corners accumulator, or a Btts Fh against Rangers or something.

1 hour ago, Redhelen said:

I ll set a reminder. Best of luck!

Thanks RH, should be a cracker , for what it’s worth I’m having a small dabble on Hearts to win either 5-1 or 4-0 , the only thing I’m worried about is how they are going to get one 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.    🤞🏻

4 hours ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

For me the level of match fitness is a bit of a red herring. The bookies don’t have a clear favourite here and can’t split us. Both teams have almost identical odds for all outcomes. 2012 Cup Final I had Grainger any time. McGowan anytime. Hearts to score 4  or more. 3 separate bets I might add as the treble would have made rich beyond my wildest dreams 🤔 I think that’s the last time I had a derby bet and probably the last time I won ANYTHING backing Hearts or including them in a line. This could go any number of ways so a tenner on 2-0 has as good a chance as anything. 

Gorgie Boot boy
On 28/10/2020 at 16:49, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Didn't like doing it but put £10 on Hibs 2-0. £130 return. 

Boo

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

I don't want them to win the match obviously.

Or the cup...

Don't listen to Internet hersay. 

Beating on hibs against Hearts is a new one for me tho, in a sc semi even more so. 

11 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

For me the level of match fitness is a bit of a red herring. The bookies don’t have a clear favourite here and can’t split us. Both teams have almost identical odds for all outcomes. 2012 Cup Final I had Grainger any time. McGowan anytime. Hearts to score 4  or more. 3 separate bets I might add as the treble would have made rich beyond my wildest dreams 🤔 I think that’s the last time I had a derby bet and probably the last time I won ANYTHING backing Hearts or including them in a line. This could go any number of ways so a tenner on 2-0 has as good a chance as anything. 

What odds would the treble had been? 

Generally if I am having a wager involving Hearts then I will bet against them, as then I can fall back on a windfall should Hearts lose.  I recall putting a small sum on Livingston to beat Hearts at Almondvale in their first ever SPL fixture back in 2001. 

Hearts had a decent side in that game and I expected them to win easily, but 2-1 defeat with a late Cameron consolation goal.  Robbie played RB in that game but I believe he was immediately loaned out to QOTS and Levein brought in Alan Maybury to play the rest of the season.

Edited by Tasavallan

On 28/10/2020 at 11:32, smiler said:

Go into the game bet builder section and choose corners, let’s you choose what you want for either side. It’s there for the Juve game. It’s only high profile games they seem to let you split the teams up though.

The 275/1 example was with PaddyPower.

Bet365 are the same odds for tonight.

👍 Never thought about looking in there.

Edit: Even though you did say as much . 🥴

Edited by graygo

On 29/10/2020 at 11:35, kingantti1874 said:

I never bet on hearts. Have never ever won when betting on hearts.. in fact my gambling is shite overall. Convinced I’m a jinx 

:interehjrling:

11 hours ago, Spellczech said:

111/1 on both Kingsley and Halkett to score is not a  bad offering on Sky...

Snap! Just seen this

took a first half scorecast, Kingsley to score 1st hearts to be ahead 2-1 at half time,

£5.01 returns £1,808,61

360/1 i thought where very generous odds indeed with bet365

On 28/10/2020 at 17:50, Rudy T said:

The card betting is probably the way to go. This ain't going to be pretty!

Porteus to be booked at 2/1 is printing money 

13 hours ago, Spellczech said:

111/1 on both Kingsley and Halkett to score is not a  bad offering on Sky...

Throw in Portus to get booked an you're 300/1 

maroonedinbriz

A couple of weeks ago I posted on here after a few beers that the Bookies might make Hearts 5/1 or 6/1. Having sobered up decided to bet £3 on our demon strike Wighton getting a hattrick at 250/1.

42 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Throw in Portus to get booked an you're 300/1 

I don't bet on bookings anymore, and certainly not on named players. I've had too many large odds accas fail on one booking or one corner...

2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Porteus to be booked at 2/1 is printing money 

Its usually the easiest way to make cash in these games. Howling wind and pissing down in an Edinburgh derby.... free money.