• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Morgaro Gomis

• Dawnrazor

• Smack

Riddley Walker

Tempted to go for Rudi due to his ridiculous tantrum but don't actually think he's a goon.

Dawnrazor

Stuart

Ian

Is my early goon list. Unsure who I'm gonna vote for, will see how the day plays out.

Morgaro Gomis
13 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Vote count (I think it’s accurate):

Dawn - 1 (Voted by Rudi)

Rudi - 1 (voted by Dawn)

Yvonne - 1 (Voted by Stuart)

Smack - 1 (Dandy)

Boof - 2 (voted by Ian and Smack)

Stuart - 2 (voted by Dunks and Yvonne)

Updated vote list with recent changes.

5 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Tempted to go for Rudi due to his ridiculous tantrum but don't actually think he's a goon.

Dawnrazor

Stuart

Ian

Is my early goon list. Unsure who I'm gonna vote for, will see how the day plays out.

You’re kidding right? 

I’m going to put this one down to inexperience :) or is it something more sinister 🤔

Edited by iantjambo

Riddley Walker
Just now, iantjambo said:

You’re kidding right? 

Nope. I missed most of the action last night and have only skimmed it so may have missed something, but had you down on a hunch yesterday.

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Nope. I missed most of the action last night and have only skimmed it so may have missed something, but had you down on a hunch yesterday.

This claim hasn’t been countered by anyone else (doing so would be extremely foolish). I’m 100% good bud.

554C0080-1AB5-4D2C-ACE0-4152F8D952F7.png

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

This claim hasn’t been countered by anyone else (doing so would be extremely foolish). I’m 100% good bud.

554C0080-1AB5-4D2C-ACE0-4152F8D952F7.png

Ffs, total beamer deja vu from my first game when I accused Shapes after she was outed as good too. Sorry Ian :lol:

Back to the drawing board.

Tenaciousdandy
13 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Dawnrazor

Stuart

Ian

Ian  pretty much outed himself and no one has called him out on it so I think he can go on the trust list 

41 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Ffs, total beamer deja vu from my first game when I accused Shapes after she was outed as good too. Sorry Ian :lol:

Back to the drawing board.

No problem mate. Wee bit inexperience showing through there (I hope 😒). Best to have a proper read of the thread before posting a goon list :)

I've no idea as to a goon list 😂 I'm not ITK but not convinced Dawn would be so vocal about Rudi (who I also think is good) if he was a goon so I'm inclined to think that's town v town 🤷‍♂️

I'll decide who to vote for later, but if I forgot to say previously then I obviously would have unvoted Ian had I seen his post before it was already night last night. Luckily didn't make any difference! 

Riddley Walker
23 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

No problem mate. Wee bit inexperience showing through there (I hope 😒). Best to have a proper read of the thread before posting a goon list :)

👍 Cheers.

Actually remember reading that after you screenshotted it, to make it even worse. Other half was on nightshift so I was getting drunk and having a pre-planned Warzone session last night. That's my excuse for the haziness anyway 😬

Tenaciousdandy
14 minutes ago, Simo said:

I've no idea as to a goon list 😂 I'm not ITK but not convinced Dawn would be so vocal about Rudi (who I also think is good) if he was a goon so I'm inclined to think that's town v town 🤷‍♂️

I'll decide who to vote for later, but if I forgot to say previously then I obviously would have unvoted Ian had I seen his post before it was already night last night. Luckily didn't make any difference! 

Thinking rudi can be trusted all tho can't be 100% I'm not sure about dawnrazor tho, the alim non vote then still voting rudi today, even tho he was a big part of the alim lynching, 

2 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Thinking rudi can be trusted all tho can't be 100% I'm not sure about dawnrazor tho, the alim non vote then still voting rudi today, even tho he was a big part of the alim lynching, 

Go and read the start of the tread, I didn't highlight in bold my vote for Alim, as I said before, it was a wee dig at him taking the number 4 which I used to take. I voted on the wrong tread, my mistake, for vlad, I then voted for rudi because of his ridiculously childish behaviour and name calling, I still don't think he's good, hiding in plain sight I recon, I'm just a townie but I don't want me to go and a good to stay, it's out of my hands though.

23 minutes ago, Simo said:

It's town vs ersehole behaviour really.

Tenaciousdandy
11 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Go and read the start of the tread, I didn't highlight in bold my vote for Alim, as I said before, it was a wee dig at him taking the number 4 which I used to take. I voted on the wrong tread, my mistake, for vlad, I then voted for rudi because of his ridiculously childish behaviour and name calling, I still don't think he's good, hiding in plain sight I recon, I'm just a townie but I don't want me to go and a good to stay, it's out of my hands though.

I'll take that on board, you may be right but I personally don't think the goons would go after each other on day 1 tho, its still very difficult to read the game and no one is sticking out completely, so have to question things that don't look right and see what the reply is which you have done 

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

I'll take that on board, you may be right but I personally don't think the goons would go after each other on day 1 tho, its still very difficult to read the game and no one is sticking out completely, so have to question things that don't look right and see what the reply is which you have done 

👍

Totally understand why folk are questioning me. Although when I'm a goon, voting fellow goons on day 1 is not my style. 

I was online for deadline and could have unvited Alim, but didn't. I'm not sure it would have made a difference anyway.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Bunny Munro said:

Totally understand why folk are questioning me. Although when I'm a goon, voting fellow goons on day 1 is not my style. 

I was online for deadline and could have unvited Alim, but didn't. I'm not sure it would have made a difference anyway.

It was your voting pattern and refusal to vote for lynched goons in the last game that made you stick out for me, so if that is your usual style i would be inclined to think your not one this time, altho that could just be a ploy due to being called out in the last game 

It was your voting pattern and refusal to vote for lynched goons in the last game that made you stick out for me, so if that is your usual style i would be inclined to think your not one this time, altho that could just be a ploy due to being called out in the last game 

You overestimate my intelligence 😂

Morgaro Gomis

Just incase I don’t get on before deadline - will be working late - I’ll stick a vote in now:

Vote Sheldon

Purely as I need to vote and I don’t know who to go for so keeping the same as yesterday. This will likely change if I manage to get back on before deadline.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

My internet has been down so just catching up for the day.

Other than the very minor observation I posted last night regarding Alim/Stuart. I really do have very little else to go on.

I'll see if anything else sticks out later on and vote then.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

9 pages in and over 400 posts. Only day 2 as well.

Great to see the game getting back to how it used to be :D

Yeah has been good interesting start, most players contributing a lot as well, would be good if the post count was still available to see if any players where trying to lurk tho 

I reckon a good pace to look for goon lurkers would be in Vlad's pub. Could imagine the discussion on the goon thread being like 'is it a task?'' 'should we send a few in just in case?' Surely Alim didn't go in without backup. 

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Smack said:

I reckon a good pace to look for goon lurkers would be in Vlad's pub. Could imagine the discussion on the goon thread being like 'is it a task?'' 'should we send a few in just in case?' Surely Alim didn't go in without backup. 

Alim wasn't in the pub 

Riddley Walker

I'd like to add that I unequivocally withdrew from the pub quite sharpish as it seemed dodgy.

I'd like to add that I unequivocally withdrew from the pub quite sharpish as it seemed dodgy.

You were locked in bud.

Doors closed!!!!

Tenaciousdandy

As said yesterday it did have dodgy challenge feel to it, but shaoes came out and squashed that theory, did feel like hotel california tho lol 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

You were locked in bud.

Doors closed!!!!

You feel like a bar keep from the league of gentlemen lol 

4 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

As said yesterday it did have dodgy challenge feel to it, but shaoes came out and squashed that theory, did feel like hotel california tho lol 

Only after 7 people entered the pub 👍👍

11 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Alim wasn't in the pub 

Ahh you're right. Think he got turned away 😁

22 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

I want in Vlads pub anaw. Miss pubs. 

20 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Me

Ridley

Dawnrazor

Dandyman

Ian T

Bunny

Yvonne

That’s 7 👍👍

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

Ahh you're right. Think he got turned away 😁

Yeah don't welcome the likes of him lol 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Any lurkers?

Quietest players in the game are probably simo, Sheldon, marvin and possibly morgaro and boof, hard to tell tho without a post count 

5 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Quietest players in the game are probably simo, Sheldon, marvin and possibly morgaro and boof, hard to tell tho without a post count 

That's a point @Boof has been or at least appears to have been very quiet. Maybe trying to avoid dropping a clanger that he is a goon?

I would contest that I'm being quiet - I would say that my previous loquaciousness was simply to try to get other people chatting. That doesn't seem to be quite so necessary these days as folk are more willing to get some chat going for themselves. So yes - relative to everyone else - I may be chatting less but I don't think any less than usual. I just don't really have anything to say. I don't have a goon list as I don't like publishing them. For some reason (maybe because I've played lots of games) folk seem to think I'm good at this and might look to me to do some leading but really - I'm not!! I have a horrendous record of wiping out townies or (even worse) good-roled folk when I'm in townie-mode. I'm clueless! Don't do what I do!!

Stuart McNeill
9 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

You don't need a post count to see Boof isn't contributing his normal amount tbh. 

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

I would contest that I'm being quiet - I would say that my previous loquaciousness was simply to try to get other people chatting. That doesn't seem to be quite so necessary these days as folk are more willing to get some chat going for themselves. So yes - relative to everyone else - I may be chatting less but I don't think any less than usual. I just don't really have anything to say. I don't have a goon list as I don't like publishing them. For some reason (maybe because I've played lots of games) folk seem to think I'm good at this and might look to me to do some leading but really - I'm not!! I have a horrendous record of wiping out townies or (even worse) good-roled folk when I'm in townie-mode. I'm clueless! Don't do what I do!!

Recently especially you have been knowing to post quite a lot even going as far as multi quoting everyone's post to spot patterns etc. 

As for not being about - we're back at work this week so less daytime availability and Monday/Tuesday are my busier nights for other stuff.

A beginner's guide to directing, tonight. Aye fancied (oh, boy - isn't this going to make me look like a goon 🙄)  Dial M for Murder.

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Recently especially you have been knowing to post quite a lot even going as far as multi quoting everyone's post to spot patterns etc. 

Yeah - that was during working from home time or summer holidays. I just haven't the time for that level of interaction this time around. Jings - even modding that last game was enough!

Riddley Walker

Had a decent look back over the thread and dawn is definitely standing out a bit for me. Not much to go on though.

Will vote dawn for now.

18 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Wouldn't say I've been particularly quiet tbh. No more so than any of the others you mentioned or the likes of Yvonne, Milky and Bunny anyway.

I'll be honest I just don't really have much to add right now cause I'm crap at this :lol: As I mentioned this morning I don't feel clued up enough for a goon list - I'd literally just be picking folk at random and that doesn't feel helpful.

After a couple of comments by others though, I guess my trust list as of now is Ian and Rudi (assuming he'd have been mod killed if he actually was a goon?).

"Slightly less likely to be a goon than others" list, based purely on the votes last night for Alim would be Marvin, Dunks and possibly Bunny although as others mentioned if there was a goon vote on ALim I reckon Bunny is most likely just since he was first and I think it was a 'safe vote' when he made it.

Tenaciousdandy

Up to Simo's post 

Day 1  night posts in brackets 

Stuart 8

Yvonne 13 (1)

Milky 7 (1)

Alim 13 (1)

Simo 5 (2)

Vlad 28 

Dandy 35 (2)

Riddley 10

Dawnrazor 28 (1)