• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Morgaro Gomis

• Dawnrazor

• Smack

Riddley Walker

Just catching up, thanks for setting that up Shapes, really enjoyed that again.

I know I made a story up about changing tactics for the purpose of the game, but there was nothing intentional on my part. Just subconscious psychology I suppose 😁

Very well played by MG, I must say, for keeping that game alive. We had some bad luck and after the challenge it looked like we were screwed.

I'd like to state on the record, re the Rudi's left peg question, that I will never be answering this in the future (I'm looking at you @Smack), whether I'm a townie or goon. It will get ignored. I messed up with using that one and this is the only way I can think of to make sure it won't be used against me going forward :lol:

Edited by Riddley Walker

Stuart McNeill
1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

I’ve only been cop once and it was a lot harder than I expected. 
Despite playing the game for year, I’ve never been assassin or doc.

Yeah first time I've ever been Doc and I gotta say, the role really depends how much you're put in the lime light tbh. Having to announce who you are not to die.

25 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Just catching up, thanks for setting that up Shapes, really enjoyed that again.

I know I made a story up about changing tactics for the purpose of the game, but there was nothing intentional on my part. Just subconscious psychology I suppose 😁

Very well played by MG, I must say, for keeping that game alive. We had some bad luck and after the challenge it looked like we were screwed.

I'd like to state on the record, re the Rudi's left peg question, that I will never be answering this in the future (I'm looking at you @Smack), whether I'm a townie or goon. It will get ignored. I messed up with using that one and this is the only way I can think of to make sure it won't be used against me going forward :lol:

As soon as you never answered the question the first time I just assumed you were a spot on goon haha

Riddley Walker
9 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Yeah first time I've ever been Doc and I gotta say, the role really depends how much you're put in the lime light tbh. Having to announce who you are not to die.

As soon as you never answered the question the first time I just assumed you were a spot on goon haha

And this is exactly the reason I'm now shutting down that question 😁

Tenaciousdandy

Great game thanks shapes 

35 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Cool more chance for me to be a gob-shite 🤣

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

Great game thanks shapes 

Cool more chance for me to be a gob-shite 🤣

Your post count has increase four fold already in 2 games  😂

Tenaciousdandy
27 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Your post count has increase four fold already in 2 games  😂

Yeah I tend to not get involved in most if the shite on the terrace lol

I also believe you should be involved in the game no matter your role as I was just as vocal a townie as I was a mason last game, all have to be the same if I'm a goon tho or I'll look dodgy as hell and stick out like a sore thumb 🤣

Morgaro Gomis

I tried to be less vocal this time (mostly due to work) and still posted loads. Only been a goon too, so will see what happens when I get a different part to play 😂

Riddley Walker
2 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

Yeah I tend to not get involved in most if the shite on the terrace lol

I also believe you should be involved in the game no matter your role as I was just as vocal a townie as I was a mason last game, all have to be the same if I'm a goon tho or I'll look dodgy as hell and stick out like a sore thumb 🤣

I barely read any of the threads on The Terrace anymore, just pick up the news and close thread. It's totally poisonous

Tenaciousdandy
2 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

I barely read any of the threads on The Terrace anymore, just pick up the news and close thread. It's totally poisonous

Yeah I honestly think most aren't hearts fans or shouldn't be with nonsense spouted them 

1 hour ago, jambosean75 said:

any particular reason you picked me on night 1 goons?

Good player. We didn't think you were roled. If you were cop you wouldn't have BS-ed me.

If turncoat you'd have been a very handy recruit.

Those all featured in the discussion - we reckoned the Doc might've tried to save Ian the self-outed mason.

2 hours ago, Boof said:

Good player. We didn't think you were roled. If you were cop you wouldn't have BS-ed me.

If turncoat you'd have been a very handy recruit.

Those all featured in the discussion - we reckoned the Doc might've tried to save Ian the self-outed mason.

Still against goon lists? 😂