Harry Potter Mafia

Shapes

4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I think there would have been atleast one goon on the Alim lynch with a day one vote - particularly as the pile on happened late, so there was no time to save him.

Possible but I don’t think goons would lynch 1 of their own on day 1 when there were plenty of options to lynch any other 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Morgaro Gomis

• Dawnrazor

• Smack

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Ah yeah, I remember, thanks. 

So not good but could have been a hell of a lot worse. Not a bad start at all!

Outwith the doc saving someone, getting a goon and the cop, doc and masons surviving day one is a great result 

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

Possible but I don’t think goons would lynch 1 of their own on day 1 when there were plenty of options to lynch any other 

Yeah fair point! May have just been a throwaway vote thinking there’s no danger there though. Just thinking out loud though, I have absolutely no idea! 

Stuart McNeill
20 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Think we can trust those who lynched Alim so my goon list today

Boof

Riddley

Stuart

a bit unfair considering I was one of the first to vote and not change my vote from that point.

vote yvonne

for now anyway.

So of the 5 votes for Alim i think it was (in order) Dawn, Bunny, Dunks, Sean and Rudi. 

Obviously Sean was good. Given the timing of the later votes before deadline it's possible but I'd say unlikely that Dunks and Rudi are goons. 

16 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

I wouldn’t use bs this time. 

Vote dawnrazor  returning the favour. 

number fours mine now. Use to think I was Pressely back in the day when I played football 😂

11 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Rudi goes on my goon list as he’s just named me and no others on his goon list! There are 4 and I’m not 1 of them 👍

So goon list

Rudi

Boof

Dunks

Alim 

8 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Remember the last game you put me on a goon list ended in embarrassment. 

Once again a nice townie. Not going to same lengths I did the last time to prove my innocence as for some reason that put even more suspicions on me 😂😂

6 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

I want in Vlads pub anaw. Miss pubs. 

2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Right 

Vote rudi. 

no idea if he is a goon he is awfy defensive.   Smack has either made a monumental error in exposing himself and Rudi or just genuinely fecked up. 

2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

I am beginning to believe Rudi. Why is Dawnrazor going for him so hard?

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

It was updated to 20

That doesn’t account for the other 1 missing vote. There was 20 players I thought?

1 hour ago, Bunny Munro said:

I think voting off Rudi just to wind him up is poor form, I understand him being irritated.

As for the other players, not much to go on yet.

Was going to agree with this until

This. 

That’s bad patter. 

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Goon like there. I agree that's poor form by Rudi but trying to have him modkilled gives me the impression you're not a good as you claim. 

Unvote Riddley 

Vote AlimOzturk

edited that well before your comment because as you say, probably not worth a modkill. 

Unvote rudi

vote ian

If anyone still believes I am goon ffs 🤦‍♀️ 

Unbelievable. Rudi throws a hissy fit and I get voted out ffs :rofl:

whoooo

dinny worry I won’t have a hissy fit and greet about it the next game 

whoooo

:rofl:

The tale of Alim.

Fair play to Marv, looking back and whether Alim was right or wrong in what he said, the mod-kill request would be more likely to come from an opposing team. The mod-kill comment was edited away though.

Edited by Smack

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

One little observation I have made.

From memory, Alim always votes for Stuart on day one. That didn't happen in this game.

May mean nothing, but perhaps something worth noting.

27 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

vote rudi 😅

Strange vote for someone who should be considered good. You and Alim also voted and unvoted each other yesterday. A common goon move.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Strange vote for someone who should be considered good. You and Alim also voted and unvoted each other yesterday. A common goon move.

I never actually voted for Alim though did I.

I thought that when he was asked to clear his messages so he could be "told his roll" was a slip and I thought he may be bad, proven correct, I voted rudi because of his bleating, I thought he was a stronger bet. I may change my vote, I may not, it's still early doors.

Morgaro Gomis
5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I think Rudi is good, but do we know for sure that he is? Just asking incase I’ve missed something obvious! I know he was instrumental in killing off a goon, but haven’t seen anything outright to confirm him?

I agree about Dawn though, his actions yesterday were quite thorough on Rudi for no good reason.

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

I haven't checked back so it could be wrong tbf but the list on the last page has you voting for Alim at the top 🤔 

EDIT: Meant to quote Dawn's last post for this reply 

Edited by Simo

Morgaro Gomis
3 minutes ago, Simo said:

I haven't checked back so it could be wrong tbf but the list on the last page has you voting for Alim at the top 🤔 

I think that vote wasn’t put in bold so Shapes confirmed it wasn’t counted. 

EDIT: swap Marvin with Dawn and you have your 5 for who voted Alim.

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Simo said:

Didn't count as it wasn't in bold

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I agree about Dawn though, his actions yesterday were quite thorough on Rudi for no good reason.

😳"for no good reason"!!!!! REALLY?????

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I only added to my spreadsheet as a just in case and meant to remove it and forgot 

3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

2 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Ah missed that. My bad!

Fair enough then 

17 minutes ago, Simo said:

So of the 5 votes for Alim i think it was (in order) Dawn, Bunny, Dunks, Sean and Rudi. 

Obviously Sean was good. Given the timing of the later votes before deadline it's possible but I'd say unlikely that Dunks and Rudi are goons. 

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

I never actually voted for Alim though did I.

I thought that when he was asked to clear his messages so he could be "told his roll" was a slip and I thought he may be bad, proven correct, I voted rudi because of his bleating, I thought he was a stronger bet. I may change my vote, I may not, it's still early doors.

It was Bunny, Dunks, Marvin, Sean then Rudi. 

Dandyman's spreadsheet is based on a true story...😏😁

You did try to vote for him Dawn but didn't succeed. Personally not reading much into it.

Goon List :

Bunny

Boof

Stuart

Just now, Dandyman79 said:

It was just a friendly wee dig at Alim for knicking the number I used to use, that was all, it was a matter of minutes in the game and untill rudi started acting like he did, there was no reason or clues to pock anyo e.

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

😳"for no good reason"!!!!! REALLY?????

I know you said it was because he was defensive; and you’re right, he was. However, I think he had to go defensive due to randomly being put out in front with very little (none almost) reason. I’d have been the exact same in his situation.

I’ve no idea if you’re bad or good, like I have no idea if Rudi is bad or good. I’m just posting my thoughts based on what I’ve picked up on th thread.

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

I only added to my spreadsheet as a just in case and meant to remove it and forgot 

Fair enough then. I went with what I saw on your spreadsheet :)

2 minutes ago, Smack said:

You did try to vote for him Dawn but didn't succeed. 

See my post above. I tried to vote for vlad and didn't succeed, if you go back and read my posts you'll see that.

Edited by Dawnrazor

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

See my post below. I tried to vote for vlad and didn't succeed, if you go back and read my posts you'll see that.

I think you may have voted for Vlad on the signup thread by mistake 😂

Rudi unvoted me late on and then voted Alim, virtually guaranteeing him a lynching. Unless he took a massive risk, then I can’t imagine a goon doing that to a fellow goon.

Between Rudi and Dawnrazor, I know who looks more suspicious.

Edited by iantjambo

Morgaro Gomis

Rudi unvoted me late on and then voted Alim, virtually guaranteeing him a lynching. Unless he took a massive risk, then I can’t imagine a goon doing that to a fellow goon.

Yeah - fair point. Missed that the first time around.

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I know you said it was because he was defensive; and you’re right, he was. However, I think he had to go defensive due to randomly being put out in front with very little (none almost) reason. I’d have been the exact same in his situation.

I’ve no idea if you’re bad or good, like I have no idea if Rudi is bad or good. I’m just posting my thoughts based on what I’ve picked up on th thread.

I'm good in this game. 

He wasn't being defensive, he was waaaaay beyond that!! That was my reason for voting for him, "the lady does protest too much" it was that early into the game that was all, apart from the Alim slip, that I or any one else had to go on.

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I think you may have voted for Vlad on the signup thread by mistake 😂

Ahhhhh, that'll be what happened 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry.

I'm beginning to wonder if the preponderance of spreadsheets is causing confusion?

I've no idea if mine is/was right - it certainly isn't up to date as I couldn't keep up with the last half hour. I wasn't here anyway - not even a Mafia game comes between me and University Challenge :D 

And tomorrow night is a Dial M for Murder night for me so I'll be absent from 7pm. That'll give you folk with me on your goonlist the chance to get rid of me as nobody will be coming to my rescue since I'm the only one who knows I'm good and Sean clearly didn't investigate me to find me good.

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Between Rudi and Dawnrazor, I know who looks more suspicious.

😅😅 carefull now Ian, if you're right about rudi, you've got 2 good guys there.

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

😅😅 carefull now Ian, if you're right about rudi, you've got 2 good guys there.

I’m not saying you’re bad. I’m only saying that between the two of you, I would suspect you more.

I’m not saying you’re bad. I’m only saying that between the two of you, I would suspect you more.

Fair enough........but you'd be wrong

*edit*

I could throw a great bit girly hissy fit and try and be mod killed, threaten to leave and call you an "idiot" if it would help?😅😅

Edited by Dawnrazor

4 minutes ago, Boof said:

I'm beginning to wonder if the preponderance of spreadsheets is causing confusion?

I've no idea if mine is/was right - it certainly isn't up to date as I couldn't keep up with the last half hour. I wasn't here anyway - not even a Mafia game comes between me and University Challenge :D 

And tomorrow night is a Dial M for Murder night for me so I'll be absent from 7pm. That'll give you folk with me on your goonlist the chance to get rid of me as nobody will be coming to my rescue since I'm the only one who knows I'm good and Sean clearly didn't investigate me to find me good.

Since when has causing confusion stopped you? 😁 Talking of which, Sean didn't investigate anyone.

Tenaciousdandy
16 minutes ago, Boof said:

vote boof

Him questioning spreadsheets sounds goonly, he's mister spreadsheets lol 

21 minutes ago, Smack said:

Talking of which, Sean didn't investigate anyone.

Exactly.

I wasn't investigated at all - unless it was by another non-BSer - so nobody, other than the goons, knows that I'm good.

Well...and Shapes too, I suppose.

9 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

a bit unfair considering I was one of the first to vote and not change my vote from that point.

vote yvonne

for now anyway.

How does that make you innocent?

vote Stuart 

10 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

vote yvonne

for now anyway.

You voted Dandyman early on. He was never in any danger of being lynched. You were then quiet for the remainder of the day.

I’m struggling to see how that makes you automatically good. 

Stuart McNeill
10 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

How does that make you innocent?

vote Stuart 

It doesn't make me a goon either though. 

9 hours ago, Dunks said:

Right, time to go after the lurkers. Slytherin twats in their green and white.

Vote Stuart Mcneil

giphy.gif

Beat it you. Gees peace! 😂 😂 

Stuart McNeill
24 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

You voted Dandyman early on. He was never in any danger of being lynched. You were then quiet for the remainder of the day.

I’m struggling to see how that makes you automatically good. 

I'm sure people have suspicion of me, that's fine as I've not been cleared yet. 

But I was thinking this in the previous game don't talk enough - GOON! Talk too much - GOON! 

Whatever will be, will be 

10 hours ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I think there would have been atleast one goon on the Alim lynch with a day one vote - particularly as the pile on happened late, so there was no time to save him.

If that was the case then Bunny would be the most likely goon (I’m not saying he is).

Dunks and Marvin both out Alim into ties at separate times. Rudi and Sean put him out in front. We know Sean was good. Rudi could easily have left his vote on me and then claimed he wasn’t online when I posted what I did late on.

11 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

If that was the case then Bunny would be the most likely goon (I’m not saying he is).

Dunks and Marvin both out Alim into ties at separate times. Rudi and Sean put him out in front. We know Sean was good. Rudi could easily have left his vote on me and then claimed he wasn’t online when I posted what I did late on.

Interesting, could be that bunny is a goon in the lynch of alim. However I might have expected when alim was getting more votes that bunny would have changed his vote

Stuart McNeill
9 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Interesting, could be that bunny is a goon in the lynch of alim. However I might have expected when alim was getting more votes that bunny would have changed his vote

Bunny last messaged before Alim was put into a tie and then messaged again once alim was out in front. 

So maybe that's why they never changed their vote. 

11 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Bunny last messaged before Alim was put into a tie and then messaged again once alim was out in front. 

So maybe that's why they never changed their vote. 

Messaged who? The goon group?

000ca85a48b927651cd7fa705d7df9722e24803c

24 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

The votes on Alim did pile up on quite quickly and Bunny might not have had the chance to react without seeming suspicious.

Sticking with my goon list of Bunny, Boof and Stuart for now.

Vote Boof

Stuart McNeill
8 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Messaged who? The goon group?

000ca85a48b927651cd7fa705d7df9722e24803c

The message in this thread. Have a look back between page 6 and 7. So they realistically may never have had the chance of saving Alim. 

Morgaro Gomis

Vote count (I think it’s accurate):

Dawn - 1 (Voted by Rudi)

Rudi - 1 (voted by Dawn)

Yvonne - 1 (Voted by Stuart)

Boof - 2 (voted by Dandy and Smack)

Stuart - 2 (voted by Dunks and Yvonne)

Not sure I’m comfortable on people being out in front based on very little, so will vote later and hope that things have become more clear by then. 

Edited by Morgaro Gomis
Bad wording/grammar

Tenaciousdandy
rudi votes dawnrazor
dawnrazor votes rudi
stuart votes yvonne
dandy votes boof
dunks votes stuart
yvonne votes stuart
smack votes boof