NEXT ...... hobos

22games nro

The team that voted for finishing the league early despite it costing them cash, not because they thought it the right thing to do. Because it helped expel  us . 
cant remember the various reports but I’m sure that the hobos stance took AB by surprise suggesting that LD had told her they would vote against it.

then obviously voted against reconstruction, and never came out once and gave explanations, that’s there prerogative  , but let’s never forget .

I for one will never set foot in Easter road ever again.

Hibernian were one of six Premiership sides to vote against proposals aimed at overhauling the Scottish league pyramid - potentially condemning city rivals Hearts to the second tier.

Tynecastle chief executive Ann Budge was heading up the task force examining plans to reconstruct the SPFL setup as the sides met remotely to discuss proposals.

Hibs CEO Leeann Dempster was among those to inform the Hearts chief that the club would not be backing a move to revamp the leagues in an emotional Zoom call hosted by Aberdeen’s Dave Cormack, according to the Daily Record.

Dempster previously stood down from the league reconstruction panel to focus on planning for the future of the game in Scotland in line with government guidance on the COVID-19 outbreak.

It is understood the six clubs raised concerns about a cut in cash payments should the leagues be expanded, with moves to increase the number of teams in the division from 12 to 14 discussed.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Kiwidoug

• Morgan

• jambonian

42 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

The team that voted for finishing the league early despite it costing them cash, not because they thought it the right thing to do. Because it helped expel  us . 
cant remember the various reports but I’m sure that the hobos stance took AB by surprise suggesting that LD had told her they would vote against it.

then obviously voted against reconstruction, and never came out once and gave explanations, that’s there prerogative  , but let’s never forget .

Hibernian were one of six Premiership sides to vote against proposals aimed at overhauling the Scottish league pyramid - potentially condemning city rivals Hearts to the second tier.

Tynecastle chief executive Ann Budge was heading up the task force examining plans to reconstruct the SPFL setup as the sides met remotely to discuss proposals.

Hibs CEO Leeann Dempster was among those to inform the Hearts chief that the club would not be backing a move to revamp the leagues in an emotional Zoom call hosted by Aberdeen’s Dave Cormack, according to the Daily Record.

Dempster previously stood down from the league reconstruction panel to focus on planning for the future of the game in Scotland in line with government guidance on the COVID-19 outbreak.

It is understood the six clubs raised concerns about a cut in cash payments should the leagues be expanded, with moves to increase the number of teams in the division from 12 to 14 discussed.

F......g scumbags....never forget about that shower 🤮🤮🤮🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

29 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

I understand the frustration in terms of how things were handled with Covid and the season being ended prematurely (though it all would’ve been avoided had we not been so bad on the pitch last season).

Just do not get the approach of never going to Easter Road again though... I absolutely love being in the away end at ER and have had some of my best moments as a Hearts fan there. Why would you deprive yourself of that!?

The principle reminds me of a conversation I had earlier this year with a bitter Hibee taxi driver who to this day refuses to go to Tynecastle because Wallace Mercer tried to buy Hibs. 

Anyway, each to their own. Let’s make sure we gub Hibs in this Semi!!! 

Some of my best days ever have been in that piggery but have to say it’ll be a good while before I set foot in it again.  We despise them and they despise us. Chucking £100,000 away in prize money to put the boot in sums them up. 
Any damage to them will make me very very happy.  

51 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Some of my best days ever have been in that piggery but have to say it’ll be a good while before I set foot in it again.  We despise them and they despise us. Chucking £100,000 away in prize money to put the boot in sums them up. 
Any damage to them will make me very very happy.  

Fosters goal in that epic win there was one of the best.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Jambo_Lambo said:

I understand the frustration in terms of how things were handled with Covid and the season being ended prematurely (though it all would’ve been avoided had we not been so bad on the pitch last season).

Just do not get the approach of never going to Easter Road again though... I absolutely love being in the away end at ER and have had some of my best moments as a Hearts fan there. Why would you deprive yourself of that!?

The principle reminds me of a conversation I had earlier this year with a bitter Hibee taxi driver who to this day refuses to go to Tynecastle because Wallace Mercer tried to buy Hibs. 

That taxi driver is not as daft as he first seemed then. Look at all the hurt and pain he saved himself from watching his team continually getting pumped.

luckyBatistuta

Got a couple of mates also that won’t set foot in Easter road. Don’t get it myself, so so so many happy memories in that hole.

SpruceBringsteen

Scum club, scum fans. Hopefully we end a couple of careers into the bargain after feeding them a fat length yet again. 😎

I  Was at the Wayne foster game, the Phil stamp game,the shoes off one etc, and agree that had some of my best times there , just can’t bring myself to give any team that screwed us another penny. 

97A6438E-AEFB-4F98-8F5D-07AF96C6FDAB.jpeg

Had many a fine day out down @ the San giro from the mid eighties up until last season. 

Will never set foot across the bridge of doom again sadly. 

Hope that shower of puddle drinking inbread slavering sister fisting spoon burning losers get what's coming to them. 

Along abviously with the other shhhhhiiiitttttsrs. 

49 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

That taxi driver is not as daft as he first seemed then. Look at all the hurt and pain he saved himself from watching his team continually getting pumped.

Haha good point well made! 

43 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

I  Was at the Wayne foster game, the Phil stamp game,the shoes off one etc, and agree that had some of my best times there , just can’t bring myself to give any team that screwed us another penny. 

97A6438E-AEFB-4F98-8F5D-07AF96C6FDAB.jpeg

Fair play! 👍

Ex member of the SaS

Just watch 20 minutes or so of Hibs v  Killie. Can't understand how they are so far up the Premiership as I saw nothing that good. Ok 20 minutes isn't really enough to judge but nice to see Robbie and Mickey Stewart having a chin wag at half time.

Hopefully Robbie can learn enough to set the team up right.

Watched there game very lucky penalty so the swashbuckling Hibernian yet again fail to break down a supposed weaker side. If we can get it right we will win the game. Noted also they look tired. Perhaps our enforced break may work in our favour. 

steinbeckjambo1874

Can't figure out if an injured Stevenson is good or bad for us, first choice for them but always feel he's a weak link for them...

Anyway, it's just Hibs, so it doesn't really matter...

2 hours ago, Jambo_Lambo said:

This. The Hearts team will always perform better with a strong support behind them.Want to hurt H1b5....beat them on the pitch. Hearts  fans at Fester Road will always be the twelfth man!

Must say my nerves have really started to kick in today, I think because the game was pushed back so far it felt like it was never going to come. Don’t get me wrong I have a good feeling about it. Cmon the Gorgie! 🇱🇻

Just now, Jambo_Lambo said:

Haven't been to Easter Road since we lost in 1996. Said at the time "i'll no be back" but here we are 24 years on and surprisingly I actually haven't. Missed the League Cup semi down there in '96 and we won. It was too soon after that Hibs loss for me to decide to go. In 1998 I decided to go last minute to the St Johnstone semi and we lost 3-0. Frk this place! Got talked into going for the Motherwell semi in 2004. Lost! Hate the place!

As for your point on the Hibby taxi driver....if it wasn't for Mercer they would've had no idea what Duff & Gray were doing to them and  their finances. That lot should've been at our knees thanking Mercer. They wouldn't have won the 1991 Skol (league) Cup with a new board of directors and new players if he didn't get the media interested in the dodgy business dealings down there. That lot will always have more to thank Hearts for than we'll ever need to thank Hibs for.

If roles were reversed you can bet every single person on here would be wanting Hearts to vote against it to send hibs down. Deluded if you think otherwise. Romanov wouldn't **** about if he had that kind of opportunity. Budge, we'll she's too nice.

Edited by Jamie Walker Tash

36 minutes ago, steinbeckjambo1874 said:

Can't figure out if an injured Stevenson is good or bad for us, first choice for them but always feel he's a weak link for them...

Anyway, it's just Hibs, so it doesn't really matter...

He's mince but as their whole back line is suspect it won't make any difference. 

Don’t know why but it feels a bit weird that this is next week. Back on topic though, **** those filthy mutants up please hearts. Hopefully a last minute dodgy penalty winner that will give their fans something to whine about for the next 30 years. HHGH 

For the 2006 semi, I could barely sleep.  For this one, I can barely stay awake.  It's a sham of course.  If Celtic hadn't still been it there is no doubt it would have ended along with the league.

I obviously want us to beat these treacherous losers but I am much more engaged in the US elections a few days later.

Nelly Terraces
2 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Scum club, scum fans. Hopefully we end a couple of careers into the bargain after feeding them a fat length yet again. 😎

I'm on this train.

Our rivalry aside, on the "how much did they contribute to our expulsion earlier this year", Hibs are up there near the top.

:fth:

33 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Don’t know why but it feels a bit weird that this is next week. Back on topic though, **** those filthy mutants up please hearts. Hopefully a last minute dodgy penalty winner that will give their fans something to whine about for the next 30 years. HHGH 

And compounded when we go on to lift the cup 😊🇱🇻

3 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

And compounded when we go on to lift the cup 😊🇱🇻

Absolutely Beattie-esque celebrations as Wighton scores the injury time winner against the unwashed. 

And he’s not praying!

As favourites they’ll have a go at us.

And that will suit us perfectly.

Bury the *******s again, Hearts.

9 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Lewis Stevenson is injured and might not make it.  Bad news for us.  

Good news if you ask me cause the young guy who will come in is murder from what I’ve seen of him 

Pasquale for King

Neilson needs to play a bit of mind games this week, no pressure on us really as the lower league and ill prepared team. Maybe let Locke give them a minute chat before they go out onto the pitch. 

1 hour ago, theshed said:

Good news if you ask me cause the young guy who will come in is murder from what I’ve seen of him 

Sincerely hope Gino is fit, he will tear him a new one.

Guest ToqueJambo

Hibs seem to have been coasting so far, scraping wins. There's a real lack of intensity in the Premiership games I've seen. The Hibs players will have to up their game to cope with a much more motivated team that wants to absolutely smash them next weekend.

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Absolutely Beattie-esque celebrations as Wighton scores the injury time winner against the unwashed. 

I hope it’s well over before injury time GR. My nerves won’t last that long. I hope we put all the hurt from the last 7 months into this game and remember just exactly how dumpster and the hobbits voted. This will be one of the sweetest victories, after 2012, we’ve ever tasted.

HHGH 

1 hour ago, theshed said:

That is good news.  Somebody even worse.

6 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I hope it’s well over before injury time GR. My nerves won’t last that long. I hope we put all the hurt from the last 7 months into this game and remember just exactly how dumpster and the hobbits voted. This will be one of the sweetest victories, after 2012, we’ve ever tasted.

HHGH 

Your scenario is fine by me tbf. FTH. 

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Lewis Stevenson is injured and might not make it.  Bad news for us.  

I was a bit gutted Doig got found out by Jack Dross a few weeks – hadn't seen anything from him to back up the hype around him and was looking forward to Ginnelly roasting him on the bigger Hampden park.

Shame that it looks like Gino won't start next week.

I’ve seen Hibs 5 or 6 times this season. They are getting results by hook or by crook but I’m yet to be overly impressed by them. Another fluky 3 points today again but absolutely nothing to fear. They’ve only played 3 decent teams this season. Beat by Celtic and Aberdeen and a draw against Rangers but got completely outplayed. 

All the pressure on them.  Im confident and buzzing for it already!

It’s Hearts versus Hibs.

That alone should only mean one outcome, it probably will.

There will be tears, they won’t be maroon tears.

FTH ‘til the cows come home.

Remember the 4-0 semi-final at hampden going along the motorway and on the bridges flags and banners from hearts fans to let the players know what a big game it was be good to do that again for the players to see on there way to Glasgow

4 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Remember the 4-0 semi-final at hampden going along the motorway and on the bridges flags and banners from hearts fans to let the players know what a big game it was be good to do that again for the players to see on there way to Glasgow

Can I breathe now?  :lol: 

14 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Neilson needs to play a bit of mind games this week, no pressure on us really as the lower league and ill prepared team. Maybe let Locke give them a minute chat before they go out onto the pitch. 

NO PRESSURE ON US !!!! 

If we lose this the campaign for Robbie's removal will be in full swing from the PHOODLE OUT mob 😴

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

NO PRESSURE ON US !!!! 

If we lose this the campaign for Robbie's removal will be in full swing from the PHOODLE OUT mob 😴

Yes I know that I was indicating what Neilson should be saying to the press to wind Ross up, maybe say we’re not taking any female staff to the game either 😱🤔😆😜
If he becomes the first Hearts manager to lose to them at Hampden, continuing his frankly abysmal record of one win in 8 against them, this place will explode.