Rashford

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

And at the same time bampots are getting on his case and calling him all sorts. Pathetic. 

There's some twat tory MP (Ben Bradshaw?) who got on his case and Rashford replied calmly along with thousands of others who more or less gave Bradshaw the Angela Rayner treatment. Since then, Bradshaw's changed his tune a little. Still saying that poor parents really should sort out their cash planning but inviting Rashford to go with him to visit a school where the tory scum headmaster agrees with Bradshaw. Opportunist twat MP using this episode to boost his own profile and desperate for a photo op with the man of the moment. Horrid little man.

24 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

And you just believe everything you read do you? You haven't considered that Boris maybe set up that 'parody' account so that he could freely tweet his REAL views? Open your MIND FFS.

That's EXACTLY what he wants you to believe. He WANTS you to believe that it's a spoof parody account which he's secretly behind but if you think about it FOR JUST A MOMENT you'll realise that it's actually just a parody account.

Then I think I'm supposed to cut and paste something like this?

We, Michael and Stephanie Relfe, discovered the following through our own experience. For background information, please read "The Mars Records", Books 1 and 2 which are free to download from www.TheMarsRecords.com. In those books you will learn how Michael was abducted once a month for a number of years. Later, in July 2001 Stephanie was abducted by reptilians when she was pregnant. They stole our two month old pre-term daughter.

Michael has used the techniques given below three times every week. Because of this, Michael has been abducted only once since October 2000. That was when we moved from Virginia to Arizona in March 2002, when they used another technology which we didn't know of at that time. He then updated the list of prayers as well as learned to change the Quantum Matrix inside the PERSON, not just the area. He has not been taken since March 2002.

When the reptilians abducted Stephanie and stole our daughter, she got a picture of a "worm hole inside of a wormhole". It was then we realised that they also use fractal technology and we added that to the list as well.

We are very happy to report that, although we suffered psychic attack often during Stephanie's next pregnancy, we had a healthy baby boy born to us in summer 2003.

Neither Michael or Stephanie have been taken since March 2002.

We believe this to be true due to the following:

• Accurate use of muscle testing.
  • The absence of imbalances which muscle testing previously indicated were caused by abductions.
  • Absence of new "wernicke's commands" such as "you will forget this
  • The absence of physical indicators of abductions, including:
    • "Out-of-the-blue" feelings of total and utter exhaustion
    • Scars, marks and bruises
    • Missing time
    • Brightly colored areas on various parts of the body when viewed with a black light after an abduction and before a shower.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maroonlegions

• Justin Z

• Unknown user

• ri Alban

2 hours ago, Tazio said:

We love a good bit of charity work and donations in the UK. I prefer the view that Henning Wehn gave about there not being charity in Germany as charities having to do stuff is a sign the state has failed to do it and wouldn’t be accepted. 

It’s not a popular view, but it’s one I subscribe to. 

Charities let the U.K. Government off the hook, and they’re happy to perpetuate the situation. 

2 minutes ago, kila said:

Someone should make a Twitter account filled with legitimate news just to mess with maroonlegions

Good start here

Weakened Offender
3 hours ago, Tazio said:

We love a good bit of charity work and donations in the UK. I prefer the view that Henning Wehn gave about there not being charity in Germany as charities having to do stuff is a sign the state has failed to do it and wouldn’t be accepted. 

I worked with a German lady who said exactly this. Its a polite way of calling folk mugs. 

Weakened Offender
4 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

If this is a genuine tweet by Boris?

You will literally believe anything you read at face value eh.

Oh dear 😁

5 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

How I feel about food banks. Like the time people put in to run them and the kindness of people that donate is incredible, but they are a symbol of the utter failure of the state. I almost feel like the time and effort should go into smashing down the doors of the Government instead. 

This is where I am. Rashford and everyone else involved in this campaign are to be commended but, we really need to ask ourselves why it takes a footballer talking about the issue to instigate change. It's an absolute disgrace that food poverty exists in one of the richest countries in the world, particularly when you consider how much food is wasted.

8 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Fair play to the kid. Absolutely skewering this ridiculous Tory government. His Twitter feed today is ace - restaurant after restaurant offering free meals to school kids who need them in the holidays. Good lad.

Don't forget he forced the Tories into an U-turn over this back at the start of this pandemic. I don't like Man U, but you are right he is a good lad.

12 hours ago, Les Izemore said:

Charities let the U.K. Government off the hook, and they’re happy to perpetuate the situation. 

One of the dirty *******'s response to the vote was "we're not nationalising children!"

Well why the **** not? What's more important, the millions of children in this country or the wallets of some already rich fat *******s?

Tories forget they're meant to govern for us, not rule over us

15 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

How I feel about food banks. Like the time people put in to run them and the kindness of people that donate is incredible, but they are a symbol of the utter failure of the state. I almost feel like the time and effort should go into smashing down the doors of the Government instead. 

The UK is the state most in need of a revolution. Strange it's never had one. 

13 hours ago, Les Izemore said:

The tax dodge is pretty handy. 

12 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

I worked with a German lady who said exactly this. Its a polite way of calling folk mugs. 

I don't mind being a mug every now and then. 

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

The UK is the state most in need of a revolution. Strange it's never had one. 

My mate was saying that.

On 23/10/2020 at 17:09, jonesy said:

Although I think I'm following a fairly typical pattern, as I age/mature*, the more I see systematic government intervention as doing more long-term harm than good.

I don't know who Tom Harwood is but, hyperbolic twittering style aside, I would agree with him. I guess it all comes down to what you suppose the state's role to be.

And well done Marcus Rashford for getting kids some food. No child should ever go hungry, and there are  often a series of failures along the way for that to happen.

* delete as appropriate :)

Pretty much the most sensible post on this thread  🙂     Bizarre that a thread which you'd think would be full of posters saying "well done" to the lad ends up with fake-Boris and fake fake-Boris chat.   Hey ho.   

But yes, I tend to agree that of the two options ( leave it up to governments to distribute all  help & support to the poor and disadvantaged ..... or organise ourselves into supporting community groups and charities to do a large chunk of it), the latter is  a sign of  a compassionate and engaged society. Or at least a large part of that society.   Governments should never be trusted or expected to do everything to improve the lives of the most vulnerable. 

Having said that,  how can any government ever justify quibbling over a few million pounds, when they're spending  hundreds of borrowed billions in the last 6 months to support businesses and jobs (a fair bit of which has been stolen by fraud) ?     

Rashford for PM  !!!!  (when his football career is over)

On 23/10/2020 at 23:07, Smithee said:

One of the dirty *******'s response to the vote was "we're not nationalising children!"

Well why the **** not? What's more important, the millions of children in this country or the wallets of some already rich fat *******s?

Tories forget they're meant to govern for us, not rule over us

They're more than happy to nationalise themselves.

No description available.

Fine decent young man , with more principles than most of  those jumped up politicians . Yes there are questions to be asked about why some parents aren’t “budgeting “ effectively but it’s unfair to punish and starve children due to some , and I mean some parents inability , capacity or motivation to budget . 

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Fine decent young man , with more principles than most of  those jumped up politicians . Yes there are questions to be asked about why some parents aren’t “budgeting “ effectively but it’s unfair to punish and starve children due to some , and I mean some parents inability , capacity or motivation to budget . 

Correct, if some "undeserving" are unintentionally helped, is there actually a good reason not to help those who really do need it?

And anyway, undeserving or otherwise the lives of the children are more important than the perceived failures of their parents.

9 hours ago, Smithee said:

Correct, if some "undeserving" are unintentionally helped, is there actually a good reason not to help those who really do need it?

And anyway, undeserving or otherwise the lives of the children are more important than the perceived failures of their parents.

Well said 

Weakened Offender
On 23/10/2020 at 16:46, CJGJ said:

When crowds are allowed to return I hope the fans of every other club he plays against give him a standing ovation for his efforts

Won't happen. 

Read some of the more right wing Facebook and Twitter accounts, you'll be surprised and dismayed at the lack of condemnation of the Scumservatives' actions, or lack of action, surrounding this matter. 

I'd argue this thread is a bit of a disappointment too, although if you're familiar with the Coronavirus thread then it's not a surprise. 

Well done Marcus anyway though. 

I P Knightley
13 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Spot on. The current Mrs Knightley works (in a caring profession) with some seriously deprived families and has been saying for ages that there is a desperate need for education on how to care for a family on a tight budget as she often sees the kind of thing that the toryscum are jumping on all-too-easily. Things such as spending on a McDonald's an amount that could provide meals for a couple of days; folk not doing much to help themselves by getting smart phones on expensive contracts; tattoos and so on.

When I was at school last century, we had a subject called "Home Economics" which was pretty much for the girls while the boys had woodwork and metalwork. I can see a place for something called Home Economics making its way back into the curriculum with real-life, up-to-date exercises on household budgeting; costing of meals & other bills. My kids don't have a clue; I don't imagine many do. They'll see McDonald's (or similar) advertising a 'budget' or a 'value' deal and think that it's some kind of bargain.

But whether such education is in place or not, there's no reason to punish kids over a few quid compared to the amount this government spaffs up the wall on contracts for their chums.

1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

Spot on. The current Mrs Knightley works (in a caring profession) with some seriously deprived families and has been saying for ages that there is a desperate need for education on how to care for a family on a tight budget as she often sees the kind of thing that the toryscum are jumping on all-too-easily. Things such as spending on a McDonald's an amount that could provide meals for a couple of days; folk not doing much to help themselves by getting smart phones on expensive contracts; tattoos and so on.

When I was at school last century, we had a subject called "Home Economics" which was pretty much for the girls while the boys had woodwork and metalwork. I can see a place for something called Home Economics making its way back into the curriculum with real-life, up-to-date exercises on household budgeting; costing of meals & other bills. My kids don't have a clue; I don't imagine many do. They'll see McDonald's (or similar) advertising a 'budget' or a 'value' deal and think that it's some kind of bargain.

But whether such education is in place or not, there's no reason to punish kids over a few quid compared to the amount this government spaffs up the wall on contracts for their chums.

It amazes me that some people just seem incapable of cooking a meal. My brother is in his early 60’s and if his wife disappeared tomorrow he’d be dead with heart disease within a year. If he can’t use a deep fat fryer or a George Foreman he can’t cook it. A generational thing I suppose as his wife has always done all the cooking etc, even though she’s rubbish at it. However I’ve a niece in her 30’s who genuinely couldn’t knock a meal together from scratch if her life depended on it. I normally do a meal for all the family over the festive season and it amazes her that a 54 year old man can go into a kitchen with a couple of bags of shopping and produce a 3 course meal in a couple of hours for a full table of people. Also the bizarre worldview that I have someone left behind my working class roots and become middle class, as a middle aged man enjoying cooking is somehow seen as weird. I don’t subscribe to all this pish on social media of tories telling people how to cook meals for a pound as some people clearly don’t know how. And perhaps more pertinently these things are all very well living on £20 a week for a week or two, but it’s no way to live in the long term. I survived very nicely during the initial harsh lockdown on making all my own meals and eating well and healthily but when the takeaways reopened I was straight to ordering an Indian. I always make a point of putting a dessert or two into food bank collection bins. Sure you can live on rice and chickpeas but it’s not going to be doing your mental health any good only ever eating meals for nutrition and not pleasure. 

maroonlegions
On 23/10/2020 at 18:36, kila said:

Someone should make a Twitter account filled with legitimate news just to mess with maroonlegions

Is that a threat.

Nothing like jumping on the bandwagon   and trying to look funny and smart to your  bum chums. What fecking age are you . Were you like this at school. Trying to fit in with the cool kids.  :laugh:

maroonlegions
On 23/10/2020 at 18:40, Justin Z said:

Good start here

Acting like a child again. 

The usual suspects rounding up on someone. And getting away with it.

I have been banned from threads for less.

But not once have i ever disrespected anyone on here.

The  JKB kangaroo court is in full swing.

But consider this before you  get your  pat on the back from your smug mates.

Tell me  you or your clique  have never taken ANYTHING for face value ever ,then had to evaluate it after checking it fully.  Liars if you say no. Most PMs have and people who have celeb status do have social accounts and there is a lot of fake accounts but the fact that someone found that fake account before me is relevant to kids like you. 

Riddley Walker
52 minutes ago, Tazio said:

It amazes me that some people just seem incapable of cooking a meal. My brother is in his early 60’s and if his wife disappeared tomorrow he’d be dead with heart disease within a year. If he can’t use a deep fat fryer or a George Foreman he can’t cook it. A generational thing I suppose as his wife has always done all the cooking etc, even though she’s rubbish at it. However I’ve a niece in her 30’s who genuinely couldn’t knock a meal together from scratch if her life depended on it. I normally do a meal for all the family over the festive season and it amazes her that a 54 year old man can go into a kitchen with a couple of bags of shopping and produce a 3 course meal in a couple of hours for a full table of people. Also the bizarre worldview that I have someone left behind my working class roots and become middle class, as a middle aged man enjoying cooking is somehow seen as weird. I don’t subscribe to all this pish on social media of tories telling people how to cook meals for a pound as some people clearly don’t know how. And perhaps more pertinently these things are all very well living on £20 a week for a week or two, but it’s no way to live in the long term. I survived very nicely during the initial harsh lockdown on making all my own meals and eating well and healthily but when the takeaways reopened I was straight to ordering an Indian. I always make a point of putting a dessert or two into food bank collection bins. Sure you can live on rice and chickpeas but it’s not going to be doing your mental health any good only ever eating meals for nutrition and not pleasure. 

Good post. 

Re the highlighted bit I agree, and think that's a societal and cultural issue with the UK. Can't think of anywhere else in the world that cooking decent, healthy food would be seen as not working class, or snobby as I'm some would put it.

Edited by Riddley Walker

18 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Is that a threat.

Nothing like jumping on the bandwagon   and trying to look funny and smart to your  bum chums. What fecking age are you . Were you like this at school. Trying to fit in with the cool kids.  :laugh:

Was just a wee joke. I take it I'm off your xmas card list then?

15 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Good post. 

Re the highlighted bit I agree, and think that's a societal and cultural issue with the UK. Can't think of anywhere else in the world that cooking decent, healthy food would be seen as not working class, or snobby as I'm some would put it.

We're a funny lot eh? I mind I used to refuse to cook anything that took longer than 5 minutes, seems ridiculous now.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Can't cook.

Fortunately my wife is great cook.

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Also, consider back in the day of no freezers and no microwaves, moms/wife’s were more practical in the kitchen then BOOM, along comes the cheap and affordable domestic appliance industry (at the same time as Iceland/farmfoods) and off we go....the concept of “ding” meals was a huge attraction for all us busy people, I must admit to being dragged into this mindset as well.  But, who would have thought the knock on effect 30 odd years later is a whole generation of people that can’t cook (well mostly).  I must admit, I love cooking and I’m awfully good at it as well.

Edited by highlandjambo3

highlandjambo3
3 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Oops.... don’t know how this came up twice....

must be a highland internet blip thingy 

Edited by highlandjambo3

16 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Also, consider back in the day of no freezers and no microwaves, moms/wife’s were more practical in the kitchen then BOOM, along comes the cheap and affordable domestic appliance industry (at the same time as Iceland/farmfoods) and off we go....the concept of “ding” meals was a huge attraction for all us busy people, I must admit to being dragged into this mindset as well.  But, who would have thought the knock on effect 30 odd years later is a whole generation of people that can’t cook (well mostly).  I must admit, I love cooking and I’m awfully good at it as well.

The way I do it is cook enough of a meal to get multiple portions out of it then I can freeze it then stick it in the microwave to heat it. Good meal cooked quick less fuss

maroonlegions
On 23/10/2020 at 17:01, I P Knightley said:

There's some twat tory MP (Ben Bradshaw?) who got on his case and Rashford replied calmly along with thousands of others who more or less gave Bradshaw the Angela Rayner treatment. Since then, Bradshaw's changed his tune a little. Still saying that poor parents really should sort out their cash planning but inviting Rashford to go with him to visit a school where the tory scum headmaster agrees with Bradshaw. Opportunist twat MP using this episode to boost his own profile and desperate for a photo op with the man of the moment. Horrid little man.

That's EXACTLY what he wants you to believe. He WANTS you to believe that it's a spoof parody account which he's secretly behind but if you think about it FOR JUST A MOMENT you'll realise that it's actually just a parody account.

Then I think I'm supposed to cut and paste something like this?

We, Michael and Stephanie Relfe, discovered the following through our own experience. For background information, please read "The Mars Records", Books 1 and 2 which are free to download from www.TheMarsRecords.com. In those books you will learn how Michael was abducted once a month for a number of years. Later, in July 2001 Stephanie was abducted by reptilians when she was pregnant. They stole our two month old pre-term daughter.

Michael has used the techniques given below three times every week. Because of this, Michael has been abducted only once since October 2000. That was when we moved from Virginia to Arizona in March 2002, when they used another technology which we didn't know of at that time. He then updated the list of prayers as well as learned to change the Quantum Matrix inside the PERSON, not just the area. He has not been taken since March 2002.

When the reptilians abducted Stephanie and stole our daughter, she got a picture of a "worm hole inside of a wormhole". It was then we realised that they also use fractal technology and we added that to the list as well.

We are very happy to report that, although we suffered psychic attack often during Stephanie's next pregnancy, we had a healthy baby boy born to us in summer 2003.

Neither Michael or Stephanie have been taken since March 2002.

We believe this to be true due to the following:

• Accurate use of muscle testing.
  • The absence of imbalances which muscle testing previously indicated were caused by abductions.
  • Absence of new "wernicke's commands" such as "you will forget this
  • The absence of physical indicators of abductions, including:
    • "Out-of-the-blue" feelings of total and utter exhaustion
    • Scars, marks and bruises
    • Missing time
    • Brightly colored areas on various parts of the body when viewed with a black light after an abduction and before a shower.

Man the fact that you went to all that trouble to post that utter immature, look at me boys shite, shows that you offer nothing more than personal attacks and not factual cases of the caliber of Macks.  You are sounding desperate...

Or maybe the times when i have challenged you to offer your scientific rebuttals of the  evaluations on abduction cases that have been carried out by highly respected people like a one John Mack, a leading  top psychiatrist at Harvard University, who did think there  was something very unusual going on with people who reported missing time, and encounters with  non human entities. Maybe that is what got you wasting no time in jumping on any thing i post that does  NOT agree with your smug cosy view of the shite hole world we live in.

Of course i would be very happy to offer you pointers in the information gained and the evaluations of such prominent folk like Doctor John Mack.

Would bet my last fecking yankee dollar that you have no clue about who and what John Mack did and that other folk in his profession were taking notice, of just what he was  uncovering, why, cos John Mack  was not a jumped up, self worth , smug , immature fibaw punter oan a fitbaw forum trying to be a   to a fellow poster.

Now run way, and pretend you have won this debate on abductions,  (which i may add are not about wee green men anal probing Mexicans),  cause you posted some utter shite you thought would make you look good to your mates.

I dare you to have a debate  with me on the work and findings of the late Dr John Mack, on his case studies of people from ALL walks of life and professions who came to him to help them understand just what was going on with them.

None of those folk wanted any kind of publicity, none wanted to acknowledge just what was intruding into their lives. Pity that your smug self worth and  ego will always deny that FACT.

The lesson is when one is trying to act smart and going out  of one's way, (creepy and stockyish  as feck i may add), to character assassinate someone , you must remember to make it watertight.

John Edward Mack (October 4, 1929 – September 27, 2004) was an American psychiatrist, writer, and professor and the head of the department of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. In 1977, Mack won the Pulitzer Prize for his book A Prince of Our Disorder on T.E. Lawrence.[1]

C

Here is some copy and paste you know that actually has facts and truths in it unlike the utter lazy made up shite you actually though was a clever attempt at attacking my character, but as usual with ignorant people like you , you tend to be full of big nothings, why, cos that's all you can offer, when faced with people in the professional calibre  of DR John Mack.

In the early 1990s, Mack commenced a decade-plus psychological study of 200 men and women who reported recurrent alien encounter experiences. Such encounters had seen some limited attention from academic figures, R. Leo Sprinkle perhaps being the earliest, in the 1960s. Mack, however, remains probably the most esteemed academic to have studied the subject.[citation needed]

He initially suspected that such persons were suffering from mental illness, but when no obvious pathologies were present in the persons he interviewed, his interest was piqued. Following encouragement from longtime friend Thomas Kuhn, who predicted that the subject might be controversial, but urged Mack to collect data and ignore prevailing materialist, dualist and "either/or" analysis, Mack began concerted study and interviews.[9] Many of those he interviewed reported that their encounters had affected the way they regarded the world, including producing a heightened sense of spirituality and environmental concern.[10] [11]

I dare you to admit that your piss take of me regarding abductions is nothing more than a PERSONAL one, a personal one that is NEVER a fair one, cos its all on your terms. Admit that in fact you are taking through your sun dont shine on this subject ,and that you are in no way in any serious credible position, like that of Dr John Mack, to take the piss out of anyone on this subject that has an opinion or belief that you dont like or agree with.  Time for you to man up and offer something more than half arsed personal attacks. 

Lets focus on the cases of Mack and others like him in his field  as the head of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, Mack's clinical expertise,  in child psychology, adolescent psychology, and the psychology of religion. He was also known as a leading researcher on the psychology of teenage suicide and drug addiction, and he later became a researcher in the psychology of alien abduction experiences.[2][3]

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, kila said:

Was just a wee joke. I take it I'm off your xmas card list then?

Aye its a fine line when others are sneakily trying to offer wee jokes in the disguise of personal banter. 

I P Knightley
7 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Now run way, and pretend you have won this debate on abductions,  (which i may add are not about wee green men anal probing Mexicans),  cause you posted some utter shite you thought would make you look good to your mates.

I have absolutely no recollection of ever getting into a debate on abductions or of ever having a desire to get into a debate about abductions. Read into that whatever you want.

An Indian child poverty charity that feeds millions of children in India has opened three kitchens in the UK to help feed hungry kids.

This is where we're at in 21st century Tory Britain.

India sending charity here to feed our kids.

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst everybody is busy looking at the USA, the government very quietly performs yet another U-turn, caves in and pays for free school meals during the Christmas school holidays.

44 minutes ago, Cade said:

Whilst everybody is busy looking at the USA, the government very quietly performs yet another U-turn, caves in and pays for free school meals during the Christmas school holidays.

Rashford has got them to extend it until march.  Means that every kid in the uk is now guaranteed food during the day.  The guy can be applauded enough for what he has achieved.  I hope the focus is on that rather than government U-turn.   It's good to know that they can be shamed into doing the right thing.  

Edited by Auldbenches

47 minutes ago, Cade said:

**** me, talk about finding a good news story and making it bad news. Eeyore lives on JKB.

In terms of the story itself, well done to the rich Man Utd player and to the ex fat Tory who at least has the bollocks to U turn when he knows he got it wrong in the first place.

And so it begins. The not so subtle propaganda campaign led by the Tory parties favourite cheerleaders. I’d imagine the comment section will be a joy. Maybe a better headline would have been young man wisely invests for his future. 

13E9E4BB-3932-4E2D-90A4-B61137268BE7.jpeg

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

And so it begins. The not so subtle propaganda campaign led by the Tory parties favourite cheerleaders. I’d imagine the comment section will be a joy. Maybe a better headline would have been young man wisely invests for his future. 

13E9E4BB-3932-4E2D-90A4-B61137268BE7.jpeg

What matters and is key is that Rashford is paying all his taxes in the UK in the spirit of tax legislation, the same as any member of joe public, which I'm sure he will be.

Can the Daily Mail owners and the Daily Mail agenda antagonists say the same? Of course the DM knows the racists will jump on Rashford is the bad guy rhetoric.

5 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

What matters and is key is that Rashford is paying all his taxes in the UK in the spirit of tax legislation, the same as any member of joe public, which I'm sure he will be.

Can the Daily Mail owners and the Daily Mail agenda antagonists say the same? Of course the DM knows the racists will jump on Rashford is the bad guy rhetoric.

Correct, can't have a black guy making money it just isn't right .

Weakened Offender
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

People won't buy this nasty propaganda Bollox. The boy is a fantastic lad and the daily fail can feck up and gies peace. 

People will fall over themselves to buy it. The extreme right wing vermin are already all over it.