Rashford

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Fair play to the kid. Absolutely skewering this ridiculous Tory government. His Twitter feed today is ace - restaurant after restaurant offering free meals to school kids who need them in the holidays. Good lad.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maroonlegions

• Justin Z

• Unknown user

• ri Alban

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Fair play to the kid. Absolutely skewering this ridiculous Tory government. His Twitter feed today is ace - restaurant after restaurant offering free meals to school kids who need them in the holidays. Good lad.

And at the same time bampots are getting on his case and calling him all sorts. Pathetic. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Tazio said:

And at the same time bampots are getting on his case and calling him all sorts. Pathetic. 

At least it outs the weapons in full technicolour 

1.4million kids needing £15 a week for three weeks to cover school holidays.

That's only £63million.

Considering the billions that's been spent on insane PPE contracts, £12billion on Serco Test&Trace and billions more on furlough and other job retation schemes, it's staggering that Westminster can't give £63million to feed hungry children.

But they can vote themselves a £3,000 pay rise and vote to increase their free meals in Parliament.

I'm sure Boris and Rishi will change tack on this once the weight of public opinion swings against them.

maroonlegions
27 minutes ago, Cade said:

1.4million kids needing £15 a week for three weeks to cover school holidays.

That's only £63million.

Considering the billions that's been spent on insane PPE contracts, £12billion on Serco Test&Trace and billions more on furlough and other job retation schemes, it's staggering that Westminster can't give £63million to feed hungry children.

But they can vote themselves a £3,000 pay rise and vote to increase their free meals in Parliament.

I'm sure Boris and Rishi will change tack on this once the weight of public opinion swings against them.

Make no mistake they are shitting it from the  publicity that is showing them up for the complete utter **** they are .

More celebs like Rashford should come out.

If this is a genuine tweet by Bojo then its showing he knows Rashford is playing a blinder here, exposing the utter corruption and lack of human empathy for anyone outside their  money world.

122572269_3346117908838391_3853957042185401667_n.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

9 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Make no mistake they are shitting it from the  publicity that is showing them up for the complete utter **** they are .

More celebs like Rashford should come out.

If this is a genuine tweet by Bojo then its showing he knows Rashford is playing a blinder here, exposing the utter corruption and lack of human empathy for anyone outside their  money world.

122572269_3346117908838391_3853957042185401667_n.jpg

If this is a genuine tweet by Boris?

You will literally believe anything you read at face value eh.

Dean Winchester
5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

:lol: 

maroonlegions
8 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

And you will literally believe that by IGNORING the FACT that i said "IF" this is a genuine tweet, that you  could get away with a personal dig mate.  But you knew that anyway , anything for a personal did eh, you that desperate..There is a reason why you are on ignore. 

Edited by maroonlegions

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Yet folk love to call football players morons and talk about how they aren't good role models, and then when one puts himself out there and does something worthwhile to help the lives of thousands of kids you've got folk saying he should mind his own business and stick to the football etc. 

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Yet folk love to call football players morons and talk about how they aren't good role models, and then when one puts himself out there and does something worthwhile to help the lives of thousands of kids you've got folk saying he should mind his own business and stick to the football etc. 

Agree.  Tory apologists have still to justify this government's decision.   

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

:rofl: Seriously, come on legions. No, the presence of "if" does not save you. Engage your brain mate.

This is genuine though:

image.png.cf5715ab8afb791b7fe20347eb06e31d.png

What an utter, utter dick.

maroonlegions
12 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Here is another tweet.

Go on have a dig at this one.

122531226_2285514561594023_4613902170817895462_n.jpg

Just now, Justin Z said:

:rofl: Seriously, come on legions. No, the presence of "if" does not save you. Engage your brain mate.

This is genuine though:

We love a good bit of charity work and donations in the UK. I prefer the view that Henning Wehn gave about there not being charity in Germany as charities having to do stuff is a sign the state has failed to do it and wouldn’t be accepted. 

maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

This is genuine though:

Not looking to get SAVED mate. But decent of you to remind the trolls that i did in fact say IF. Feck imagine the  personal pant wetting if i had not included IF..  You can't have it both ways eh... Nice we personal dig on the "engage yer brain mate"..  comment, sneaky , but not fooling me.. 

Edited by maroonlegions

manaliveits105
2 minutes ago, weehammy said:

SNP will be along soon to announce that everyone in Scotland can have free food.

😂

am I doing this right ?

9 minutes ago, Tazio said:

We love a good bit of charity work and donations in the UK. I prefer the view that Henning Wehn gave about there not being charity in Germany as charities having to do stuff is a sign the state has failed to do it and wouldn’t be accepted. 

Hard right wingers sure love it when charity bails the state out, eh? Unreal.

AlphonseCapone
9 minutes ago, Tazio said:

How I feel about food banks. Like the time people put in to run them and the kindness of people that donate is incredible, but they are a symbol of the utter failure of the state. I almost feel like the time and effort should go into smashing down the doors of the Government instead. 

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

You maybe missed the sarcasm dripping off my post. Must use more emojis.

I did feel a bit surprised at your sudden spin into stupidity (choose appropriate emojis)

15 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Not looking to get SAVED mate. But decent of you to remind the trolls that i did in fact say IF. Feck imagine the  personal pant wetting if i had not included IF..  You can't have it both ways eh... Nice we personal dig on the "engage yer brain mate"..  comment, sneaky , but not fooling me.. 

There's a first for everything I guess

maroonlegions

For the record Boris Johnson has a record of offensive tweets.

So personally i would not be surprised in the slightest IF  that tweet was real.   Nothing is consistent with a known liar.

9 Jun 2020 — UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has a long record of making offensive comments ... "To any non-Muslim reader of the Koran, Islamophobia — fear of Islam ... It is not the great smell of Brut that makes John Prescott attractive. ... guy and try to get my point across while May was on display," said one woman.

maroonlegions
12 minutes ago, weehammy said:

SNP will be along soon to announce that everyone in Scotland can have free food.

Well unlike Engerlund ....  

Just now, maroonlegions said:

So personally i would not be surprised in the slightest IF  that tweet was real.   Nothing is consistent with a known liar.

9 Jun 2020 — UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has a long record of making offensive comments ... "To any non-Muslim reader of the Koran, Islamophobia — fear of Islam ... It is not the great smell of Brut that makes John Prescott attractive. ... guy and try to get my point across while May was on display," said one woman.

How are you not getting it's 100% a parody account. You really need to learn to quit while you're behind.

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

There's a first for everything I guess

And again a wee snidey dig you getting off on it..  Must be.  Scary eh.

Dean Winchester
1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

I don't get why you're getting so defensive. The account you've highlighted isn't verified and it was clearly a joke tweet...

And the account itself bloody tells you it's a parody...

image.thumb.png.d595cc90024b2acf62b9dfe02148a6d0.png

maroonlegions
Just now, Justin Z said:

How are you not getting it's 100% a parody account. You really need to learn to quit while you're behind.

How are you not getting that i did google it but found nothing either way,  but  ok someone  found that it was  a parody account. Feck is there a certain time before you need to check.  No need for the jumping down my fecking throat anyway.

maroonlegions
8 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

I don't get why you're getting so defensive. The account you've highlighted isn't verified and it was clearly a joke tweet...

Thats it you dont get it, cause its me  that getting persnal fecking digs aimed at and not you. OK i did not find that parody account, is that a reason for **** on here to get personal and aim sly fecking digs at.

For the record Boris HAS in the past tweeted offensive things, do look, you were quick enough to dig  the above tweet on that  parody account out, so do the same with his actual  offensive tweets he made in the past. You know like his tweets  like ...."watermelon smiles, then there was the "letter boxes "aimed at Muslim women,,  But you knew all that eh.

Edited by maroonlegions

Covid aside I really dont get why there are so many hungry children these days.  I grew up in the 80's when there was mass unemployment and a miners strike and hardly anyone at my crappy school got a free scran.

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Thats it you dont get it, cause its me  that getting persnal fecking digs aimed at and not you. OK i did not find that parody account, is that a reason for **** on here to get personal and aim sly fecking digs at.

For the record Boris HAS in the past tweeted offensive things, do look, you were quick enough to dig  the above tweet on that  parody account out, so do the same with his actual tweets he made in the past. 

:jj_facepalm:

Just give it up man, you did a wee silly and got a bit of a ripping, move on.

29 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

:rofl: :rofl: 

Dunno, still on the fence about it.  Could be genuine :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Fun Boaby said:

Covid aside I really dont get why there are so many hungry children these days.  I grew up in the 80's when there was mass unemployment and a miners strike and hardly anyone at my crappy school got a free scran.

Aye, but in the 1980's you could buy the average house for around £30,000, definitely for less than £50,000 with change.  Now, the average is £250,000.  The value of money in society has changed drastically in 40 years!

Wages haven't increased that much, and people rely more and more on credit cards and debt.  It's not really a surprise that so many children are going hungry, when around 20% of people people in the UK are classed as living in poverty - a figure which is about 8 million working-age adults, 4 million children and 1.9 million pensioners.

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

And you will literally believe that by IGNORING the FACT that i said "IF" this is a genuine tweet, that you  could get away with a personal dig mate.  But you knew that anyway , anything for a personal did eh, you that desperate..There is a reason why you are on ignore. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, weehammy said:

👋 Thought you might be along.

It's very kind, especially in these times of self-isolation, for you to let me know how often I'm on your mind.

39 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

And you just believe everything you read do you? You haven't considered that Boris maybe set up that 'parody' account so that he could freely tweet his REAL views? Open your MIND FFS.

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

It's very kind, especially in these times of self-isolation, for you to let me know how often I'm on your mind.

:lol:

When crowds are allowed to return I hope the fans of every other club he plays against give him a standing ovation for his efforts

PS and a collection as well !!

He has made a great stand for others and made many a politician look foolish and for that we should all be grateful