Stuart Kettlewell

iantjambo

I’m not going to get in a tizz over this because there will be more of these statements where we justifiably should feel aggrieved.

I prefer to hold my emotions in check until such point that a large maroon headed arse ferret is inserted into the back ends of these whining tin pot clubs.

These guys could not spell hypocrisy, never mind know what it means! Absolutely staggering apart from anything else that the media gives this cr@p any airtime. 

kingantti1874

Points deductions may have an impact on people’s season and livelihoods  😂😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

9 minutes ago, HamishMcGonagall said:

"The deduction of points could have a massive impact on people's seasons and livelihoods."

What a prick.

What about expulsion you utter pratt.

On the credit side, congratulations on denying the cabbages 2 points on Saturday.  They've just slipped down the league as a result.

Splendid.

Dagger Is Back

I'm finding this all most entertaining. I'll sleep as peacefully tonight as those rats did when they voted to expel us

Most of us hoped that Karma would come back and bite them on the arse, and as we speak she's giving her molars a final flossing

alwaysthereinspirit
34 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Some fecking short memories at County and St Midden. 

As long as we continue to remember like an elephant will be fine with me.

It's amazing, isn't it? 

Suddenly, when Covid has impacted some and will likely impact all, it's all about "fairness, consideration, integrity...". Most couldn't have cared less about these things when it wasn't hurting them. 

Two-faced, sleekit b@5t@rd5. 

6 minutes ago, Defender said:

Stuart Kettlewell is not Roy Macgregor....man is allowed an independent thought. Even if it's not the same as his boss.

The deduction of points could have a massive impact on people's seasons and livelihoods”

did he spout this when the livelihoods of us, Partick and Starnrear were financially booted in the balls by his club and others ?

absolute bollocks. Like them all when it’s affecting them they come out with all this pish.  He’s a Hypocrite 

35 minutes ago, Defender said:

Stuart Kettlewell is not Roy Macgregor....man is allowed an independent thought. Even if it's not the same as his boss.

Tough. Did he speak up at the time to spout similar views and contradict his boss then?

Thought Ross co were one  of the first in the country to buy a covid testing machine back in march?

They still reading the  chinese instructions that came with it?

That  aside,only clicked on the OP's link as i had no idea who Stuart Kettlewell is.

Thought it was a new signing 🙂

8 minutes ago, Tott said:

Thought Ross co were one  of the first in the country to buy a covid testing machine back in march?

They still reading the  chinese instructions that came with it?

That  aside,only clicked on the OP's link as i had no idea who Stuart Kettlewell is.

Thought it was a new signing 🙂

One of those spray things. Not convinced they work particularly well. 

6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

One of those spray things. Not convinced they work particularly well. 

Boasting at the time that they paid £35k for it (Celtic, too, funnily enough).  Another poster said it wasn't correct machine to buy. Good if their fingers are burnt.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
13 hours ago, Defender said:

He is speaking as manager of Ross County, and, therefor, is speaking for Ross County, not as an individual with his own thoughts independent of his boss. If he was not being so hypocritical, he could have mentioned in his statement the unfairness of the treatment of Hearts, Partick etc, lending weight to his claim that clubs, through no fault of their own, were being penalised for the effect the pandemic was having on society and sport.

In addition, the demotion of Hearts etc does not encourage any club or player to be more stringent in complying with all Covid19 protocols, but it goes without saying that a club, and its players, will pay a lot more attention to a possible points deduction, and probable loss of earnings, should they pick up the virus in a moment of mindless negligence* leading to teammates isolation and match postponements. 

*Before anyone says it, I am fully aware that the vast majority of cases where a player contracts the virus will be without fault, but we know many a player finds a night partying is all part of his celebrity lifestyle.

15 hours ago, HamishMcGonagall said:

"The deduction of points could have a massive impact on people's seasons and livelihoods."

What a prick.

Coco the clown comes to mind, short memory ya muppet.

1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

He looks like the Man Utd goalie. 

He looks like the lovechild of a horrific threwaay between De Gea, Ryland and Giroud

I just think Kettlewell's a bit.... weird!

And don't get me started on ***** Fitzpatrick! This is the balloon that reckons St Mirren are a top club in Scotland and should be in the top 6 all the time. Can't stand that fekin lego stadium of theirs. Bring back the old Love Street where thousands of Hearts fans used to visit in the good old days. 

Edited by jambonian

58 minutes ago, Bozi said:

He looks like the lovechild of a horrific threwaay between De Gea, Ryland and Giroud

That's some imagination like :lol: 

Bazzas right boot

Everything he says is true. 

The irony meter is long ****ed tho.

He's going to find out no one gives a **** across Scottish football until it effects them. 

Shame, eh? 

15 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Wouldn’t be anyone’s first choice for babysitting. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

😁😂😁😂😁😂😁