St Midden statement

Brick Tamland

Fitzpatrick is a complete welt.  How’s your top 6 finish going ? Seriously he can go away and fling shite at himself. Hope his club goes tits up. The heartbreaker publicity stunt sums them up and I would not bat an eyelid at their demise 

Edited by 1971fozzy

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Nookie Bear

• 1971fozzy

3 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Quite staggering how they still think that their Shitehouse club carries any sort of “integrity” within the game 

The Hearts family all wish your club dead, you bunch of hypocritical cheating colluding Shitehawks.

we promise you all the biggest of celebration parties 🎈 when we hear of your ultimate demise. 

this. Have my finest bottle of red waiting for this day

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I am not going to waste my breath asking if the league have decided when force majeure comes to an end. 

Fair point but who knows. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Fair point but who knows. 

Well considering Doncaster was all for “moving on”, I assumed the force majeure ended the day our expulsion was confirmed 🤷‍♂️

What I find strange is St Mirren commenting at all when there is an SPFL investigation into the circumstances of the game not  going ahead. 

Nelly Terraces
4 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Quite staggering how they still think that their Shitehouse club carries any sort of “integrity” within the game 

The Hearts family all wish your club dead, you bunch of hypocritical cheating colluding Shitehawks.

we promise you all the biggest of celebration parties 🎈 when we hear of your ultimate demise. 

Well said. 100% spot on. 

4 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Can this go in a condolence card sent to him they do go under? Better than any hallmark card I have saw

4 hours ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

Maurice Ross was excellent on the BBC and I agreed with every word.

Didn't hear it so can't comment on the full interview

Apparently he , a Motherwell coach , said rangers were the best coached team in Scotland ?

Possibly correct but I wouldn't want to hear that from one of our coaches

5 hours ago, Gone said:

Imagine saying that after the heart breaker tweet...

Anybody able to do one of those 'How it was then' v 'How it is now' mock-ups showing that tweet and these comments?

5 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

"I am writing to express my disappointment at the comments of Maurice Ross on the above Podcast following the postponement of the fixture between our respective clubs on Saturday 17 October. 

"In particular I deprecate any suggestion that we or any other football club would take advantage of this pandemic for personal gain.  Any notion that we have been “opportunistic” in seeking to discharge our public health responsibilities is a fallacy.  I cannot fathom why Mr Ross would seek to publicly call into question the integrity of a fellow SPFL member club for adhering to the agreed protocols which are in place to protect players, officials and clubs. 

"As we, and all football clubs in Scotland, try to navigate our way through these difficult times the comments of Mr Ross are both unfortunate and unhelpful. 

"With respect I would suggest Mr Ross might want to reflect on the comments which he broadcast to the nation and I am sure he will support your fellow clubs in being hyper vigilant as we work together to tackle this virus.  I would be grateful if he could avoid such derisory language in future." 

Away and fling shite at your bedroom wall Tony

"Even though we did vote to kick Hearts out with 25% of the season remaining..."

Hackney Hearts

I deprecate people using words in a written statement that they would never use in everyday speech, in a forlorn attempt to sound intelligent. I also deprecate a tendency to publicly split one's infinitives.

Apart from that, the notion that St Mirren have ever had a shred of integrity is the obvious fallacy, and you yourself Tony are more than a bit phallusy.

1 hour ago, johnthomas said:

Didn't hear it so can't comment on the full interview

Apparently he , a Motherwell coach , said rangers were the best coached team in Scotland ?

Possibly correct but I wouldn't want to hear that from one of our coaches

Why? It's an opinion widely shared. Would you prefer him to talk a lot of shite?

6 hours ago, JyTees said:

Why? It's an opinion widely shared. Would you prefer him to talk a lot of shite?

Don’t worry, kickback tends to lose it’s sense of perspective when rangers get any credit. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
10 hours ago, Costanza said:

If it becomes unmanageable then maybe it's what has to happen,although possibly a limit to how many games a team could postpone would be a working compromise.

I just don't like a policy that effectively benefits the richer, bigger clubs who have larger squads.

agreed - I don’t like it either Costa.

That said it also prevents clubs below SPL potentially, erm, cutting corners, and in our respect is more likely to benefit us than others

The Old Tolbooth
10 hours ago, merseyjambo said:

Maybe they should have thought about the phrase ‘we depracate any suggestion that we or any other football club would take advantage of this pandemic for personal gain’

4 points ahead 8 games to go and you still had to come to Tyncastle. Of course you and every other club in the bottom half of last seasons table did.

Honestly despise that institution and hope they die a slow lingering death. 

That statement is shithousery of the highest order

They also still had both Rangers and Celtic to play before the split too, whereas we didn’t, they forget that it wasn’t an even round of games. 

I’d open a few beers if that club died, an absolute shit stain on society! 

12 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nothing new there, strangely enough they said of the 12 fit players they had last week that FOUR were GKs, they only had three when Zlamal went there 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️? All above board I’m sure. 

For cover they are probably now testing their youth keeper, but not enough of their youth players to be able to put a team out.

Or have registered the 18* stone coach Langfield.

Don't recall them signing another keeper, not that I've been watching their signings closely.

I wonder if the extra one is Langfield whether they would have used him as a keeper or outfield player if they had had 13 players.

*possible not quite that heavy.

Ross' comments will have an element of jumping the gun or hypocrisy if the same could happen to Motherwell in future.

i.e actually having enough players to fulfil fixtures, but decide not to test them all, leading to a shortage at a point in time. 

Edited by DETTY29

1 hour ago, lewis2006 said:

Still sickens me that Budge “helped” this mob out a few weeks ago by gifting them a keeper 😡

This.  A disgraceful decision. 

4 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Was it Budge’s decision?

If she had any clue about running a football club she would have stepped in and refused to sanction the loan deal.  Bobby needed game time though a suppose. 😂😂😂

The Wrinkly Ninja
4 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

If she had any clue about running a football club she would have stepped in and refused to sanction the loan deal.  Bobby needed game time though a suppose. 😂😂😂

Refusing to sanction the deal assumes that she was given the opportunity to sanction or refuse to sanction the deal. Was that the case?

3 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

Refusing to sanction the deal assumes that she was given the opportunity to sanction or refuse to sanction the deal. Was that the case?

😂

The Wrinkly Ninja
15 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

😂

So you don’t know then?

Do you want all of the footballing decisions to be made by Anne Budge? I don’t.

I think this particular **** up was on our coaching team.

10 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

So you don’t know then?

Quite , Budge is ****ing clueless , but this one's on Neilson and the coaching staff.

15 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

What an embarrassment that man is. 

That club wouldn't know integrity if it smacked them in the puss. 

Dont think hes the brightest tbh, time will tell on that club, 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

For cover they are probably now testing their youth keeper, but not enough of their youth players to be able to put a team out.

Or have registered the 18* stone coach Langfield.

Don't recall them signing another keeper, not that I've been watching their signings closely.

I wonder if the extra one is Langfield whether they would have used him as a keeper or outfield player if they had had 13 players.

*possible not quite that heavy.

Yeah you’re being harsh on him, not a pound over 17 stone I would say 😆
Never quite understood how someone who has the chance to train every day and has to extol the virtues of healthy living to their players can be so overweight. 

It would’ve shown the SPFL up if they had 13 players and played with a GK up front and two on the bench to replace others during the game, it would’ve made headlines news around the world 😆

No doubt the Investigation will unearth the truth, is Deloitte doing it 🙈?

Pasquale for King
13 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Well considering Doncaster was all for “moving on”, I assumed the force majeure ended the day our expulsion was confirmed 🤷‍♂️

Hope so.

Everyone ****ing one of them doesn't give a shit about anyone but themselves.Did St Mirren give a **** about Kilmarnock forfeiting cup game , no me ****ing neither **** them all.

27 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

So you don’t know then?

Fair enough.  Surely she has to take some of the blame.  I can't imagine if someone like Vlad had been at the club during the summer then that deal would have happened.   Its done now anyway.  Would love them to finish bottom and suffer financial misery while we sqoosh this league.  

Thanks to the link posted on here I’ve listened to this podcast for the first time and apart from Ross going on about what might or what might be going on with St Mirren what I hated was the amount of time they havered about the Old Firm game. The media are no friends of Scottish Football or its fans. They only care about 2 clubs and the best thing we should do is, well who knows ? It’s a sad situation where all Scotland’s big full time clubs are not treated equally. 

16 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nothing new there, strangely enough they said of the 12 fit players they had last week that FOUR were GKs, they only had three when Zlamal went there 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️? All above board I’m sure. 

Jamie Langfield came out of retirement to sit on the bench when Zlamal was there. He's still registered as a player so he's the fourth.

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, number-16 said:

Jamie Langfield came out of retirement to sit on the bench when Zlamal was there. He's still registered as a player so he's the fourth.

That’s a strong bench 😜, imagine him having to come on to play up front if they’d had 13 players 😆
Seems to be doing a great job though and popular too 😂

5EDBA997-E489-4369-AD6A-6C82C33F1E24.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

Seymour M Hersh
12 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

I deprecate people using words in a written statement that they would never use in everyday speech, in a forlorn attempt to sound intelligent. I also deprecate a tendency to publicly split one's infinitives.

Apart from that, the notion that St Mirren have ever had a shred of integrity is the obvious fallacy, and you yourself Tony are more than a bit phallusy.

I'm pretty sure he meant to write defecate. He certainly talks enough shite. 

The Wrinkly Ninja
1 hour ago, Randy Marsh said:

Fair enough.  Surely she has to take some of the blame.  I can't imagine if someone like Vlad had been at the club during the summer then that deal would have happened.   Its done now anyway.  Would love them to finish bottom and suffer financial misery while we sqoosh this league.  

There’s a couple of things everyone can agree on right there 👍

16 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

Sorry, I refuse to believe Fitzpatrick uttered the words deprecate and fallacy

This.

He is as thick as wooden plank.

Always has been, always will be.

Ross County at it now as well, saying "It would be unfair to penalise any team" if they were unable to fulfil a fixture due to a Covid outbreak. 

Sorry, but if you have an outbreak in your squad and don't have enough players available to fulfil a fixture you should forfeit the match.

Or to put it in a way they'll understand: "Take your medicine". 

Guest ToqueJambo
16 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Rod Petrie does this all the time.

Never Let Them Forget

NEIL LENNON has branded Maurice Ross an 'embarrassment' — and told him to say sorry to Celtic’s players.

The former Rangers defender, now first-team coach at Motherwell, slammed Celts in a radio interview after Saturday’s Old Firm defeat.

Ross claimed it was the weakest Celtic line-up in 20 years and insisted Lennon’s side only had a basic understanding of how to play their 3-5-2 formation.

The ex-Scotland full-back also questioned why Leigh Griffiths and Albian Ajeti still weren’t fit enough to start the derby clash

But seething Lennon — whose side face AC Milan — has revealed he has already received an apology from Fir Park boss Steve Robinson for Ross’s remarks.

Lennon rapped: “I was surprised and very disappointed. Stephen contacted me to apologise profusely. He found it embarrassing.

“I think Motherwell, as a club, have really good people there and they found it embarrassing as well.

“And to be honest with you, I found the comments embarrassing for Maurice rather than anyone else.

“He’s an employee of another Premiership team and I don’t think he should be making any comment at all on any other team or any other players.”

Lennon now insists Ross owes the Celtic players an apology.

He added: “The comments, in particular on Ajeti, on Griffiths, on the money that Shane Duffy may or may not be on, I think were abysmal.

“There is a professional standard, a professional etiquette, a professional respect and I think Maurice was lacking in all three of those.

“I don’t think he owes me an apology, I think he owes my players an apology, I think he owes my coaching staff an apology and I think he owes my club an apology.

“I think he owes his own club an apology too.”

Ross’s bombshell remarks came on Sunday on Radio Scotland’s Sportsound programme.

The ex-Gers defender said: “That starting 11 was probably the weakest I’ve seen from them in 20 years.

“Griffiths, struggling for fitness? How long does he take to get fit that boy, Ajeti?”

Ross also infuriated St Mirren with comments he made during the same radio show.

Saints were forced to postpone their game against Well after three of their players tested positive for Covid-19.

Saints chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick accused Ross of suggesting his side had taken advantage of the situationand wrote to Motherwell to complain.

Embarrassing how quickly Robinson rushed to apologise. He probably expected  a visit from the green brigade. 

And this from Lennon: “He’s an employee of another Premiership team and I don’t think he should be making any comment at all on any other team or any other players.”

A bit like Leigh Griffiths singing songs about Skacel being refugee whilst a Celtic player then.

1 hour ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

NEIL LENNON has branded Maurice Ross an 'embarrassment' — and told him to say sorry to Celtic’s players.

The former Rangers defender, now first-team coach at Motherwell, slammed Celts in a radio interview after Saturday’s Old Firm defeat.

Ross claimed it was the weakest Celtic line-up in 20 years and insisted Lennon’s side only had a basic understanding of how to play their 3-5-2 formation.

The ex-Scotland full-back also questioned why Leigh Griffiths and Albian Ajeti still weren’t fit enough to start the derby clash

But seething Lennon — whose side face AC Milan — has revealed he has already received an apology from Fir Park boss Steve Robinson for Ross’s remarks.

Lennon rapped: “I was surprised and very disappointed. Stephen contacted me to apologise profusely. He found it embarrassing.

“I think Motherwell, as a club, have really good people there and they found it embarrassing as well.

“And to be honest with you, I found the comments embarrassing for Maurice rather than anyone else.

“He’s an employee of another Premiership team and I don’t think he should be making any comment at all on any other team or any other players.”

He added: “The comments, in particular on Ajeti, on Griffiths, on the money that Shane Duffy may or may not be on, I think were abysmal.

“There is a professional standard, a professional etiquette, a professional respect and I think Maurice was lacking in all three of those.

“I don’t think he owes me an apology, I think he owes my players an apology, I think he owes my coaching staff an apology and I think he owes my club an apology.

Ross’s bombshell remarks came on Sunday on Radio Scotland’s Sportsound programme.

The ex-Gers defender said: “That starting 11 was probably the weakest I’ve seen from them in 20 years.

“Griffiths, struggling for fitness? How long does he take to get fit that boy, Ajeti?”

Ross also infuriated St Mirren with comments he made during the same radio show.

Saints were forced to postpone their game against Well after three of their players tested positive for Covid-19.

Saints chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick accused Ross of suggesting his side had taken advantage of the situationand wrote to Motherwell to complain.

Funnily enough I distinctly remember Lennon's predecessor had plenty to say when Cathro was sacked, musing about the style of football Cathro wanted to play, but being handicapped by the players that were forced on him.

Lennon can stick his sanctimonious pearl clutching up his green and white hoop.

Edited by fancy a brew

5 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

Funnily enough I distinctly remember Lennon's predecessor had plenty to say when Cathro was sacked, musing about the style of football Cathro wanted to play, but being handicapped by the players that were forced on him.

Lennon can stick his sanctimonious pearl clutching up his green and white hoop.

Boys had a colum while still playing and no fuss. Oh that'll be because it was all OF sycophancy, and only had a go at the likes of us.

I agree Ross shouldn't be coming out with what he did but because he's at Motherwell. I'd be gutted if a Hearts employee was bumming up either Bigot Brother.

Edited by TheBigO

23 hours ago, lewis2006 said:

Still sickens me that Budge “helped” this mob out a few weeks ago by gifting them a keeper 😡

But they lost, job done.

highlandjambo3
10 hours ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

Aye right you are Lemmon.  I think after last seasons shambles and the “me, me and only me” attitude shown by most clubs, any manager who has the brass neck to come out with that keek can go and do one.

23 hours ago, lewis2006 said:

You think AB would be involved in this , basically trivial , decision ?