Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• Morgan

• CJGJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do enjoy seeing Neuer humiliated for some reason. He’s good but

always seems to be at the point where confidence crosses over to arrogance. 

3fingersreid

Nice seeing Neuer making the kind of error that only women keepers make apparently 😉😀

34 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Neuer made a complete Pereira of that first goal 😂

Took a while to see he dived out the way. 😄

2 minutes ago, leginten said:

This is as good as it gets. What a match.

Every now and then you get a game where Neymar just plays football and you see how good he actually is. 

15 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

That's the problem Bayern have. Despite being brilliant.

PSG can score on every counter attack. 

Upamencano should help with that next season

Pasquale for King

Great matches these last two nights, apart from Liverpool in the first half all the teams attacked their opponents. Nice to watch good and quick attacking football, still hard to pick a winner. 

Naymar hits the bar then just hit the post in the last 3 minutes...brilliant play from him

THEN Bayern break and 1-0 to them !!

Edited by CJGJ

I caught a thing on sky sports today saying that in the (extremely unlikely) scenario of Chelsea and Arsenal winning the two European tournaments then 4th in the EPL won’t get a CL place. That would be beyond cruel if West Ham were to get 4th and have the place taken away. It is as I said though almost impossible. 

5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

That was testimonial match type trick play from Di Maria and Neymar there. Outrageous skills. 

The ref has seen the PSG player fall and guessed that Műller fouled him. Shocking refereeing at this level.

21 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I caught a thing on sky sports today saying that in the (extremely unlikely) scenario of Chelsea and Arsenal winning the two European tournaments then 4th in the EPL won’t get a CL place. That would be beyond cruel if West Ham were to get 4th and have the place taken away. It is as I said though almost impossible. 

Just thought about his again, it must have been Liverpool/Chelsea and Arsenal as none currently are in CL places. Basically the rule is one country can’t have more than five CL places so they would get two as cup holders leaving only top 3 with places. 

16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Gotta love the Middle Eastern commentary, sounds proper impassioned and frantic. Always reminds me of our very own Deputy Dog moment. 😂

Edited by Fraggle

Would love to see PSG win it if Liverpool go out tomorrow night ( don’t think Liverpool are coming back from 3/1 ) but anything can happen at Anfield 

PSG v Chelsea final predicted it when the draw was made . 

Pasquale for King
39 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Just thought about his again, it must have been Liverpool/Chelsea and Arsenal as none currently are in CL places. Basically the rule is one country can’t have more than five CL places so they would get two as cup holders leaving only top 3 with places. 

Yeah and it could happen, Man U are more likely to win the EL but Chelsea and Liverpool are in the easier side of the draw. 

1 hour ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Tres good. Tres beaucoup good.

He is, isn’t he?

We first became aware of him a few years back. We had season tickets at Monaco for about nine years, saw him for about five or six years of that. 

Even as a ‘wee boy’ he was ‘different’.

He is rapidly approaching ‘best in the world’ if you ask me.

McGlynn The Money
9 hours ago, Morgan said:

He is, isn’t he?

We first became aware of him a few years back. We had season tickets at Monaco for about nine years, saw him for about five or six years of that. 

Even as a ‘wee boy’ he was ‘different’.

He is rapidly approaching ‘best in the world’ if you ask me.

He is mate.

Seems like a good kid too. Has a good head on his shoulders, multilingual and does a lot of work for charity. A real credit to himself and his family.

The Old Tolbooth

Let's hope Dortmund and Liverpool go through tonight, I genuinely can't see Liverpool overturning this deficit in their current form though. 

The PSG v Bayern game last night was an absolute cracker, so much top quality football in display it was scary, I reckon PSG win the whole thing now. 

McGlynn The Money
6 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Let's hope Dortmund and Liverpool go through tonight, I genuinely can't see Liverpool overturning this deficit in their current form though. 

The PSG v Bayern game last night was an absolute cracker, so much top quality football in display it was scary, I reckon PSG win the whole thing now. 

Why Dortmund and Liverpool?

13 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Madrid's bus window smashed near stadium

Just stupidity from Liverpool 'fans'

Do they have something against Real Madrid? Bad losers maybe. 

Dortmund fans just did the fireworks outside the Man City hotel last night.