• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• Morgan

• CJGJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NANOJAMBO
3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

And Darren Fletcher sits quietly in the corner of the commentary booth, gently sponging off the jizz that has seeped through his Man City pyjama bottoms as he weeps tears of happiness. 

ejaculation cum GIF

Has there ever been a semi-final line-up containing four less likeable clubs? Guess I’m reduced to wanting Franco’s mob to win it now.

6 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Can't stand City and Pep.

Made for each other as all they want to do is buy success.

And there endeth the lesson.  👍

2 minutes ago, leginten said:

Has there ever been a semi-final line-up containing four less likeable clubs? Guess I’m reduced to wanting Franco’s mob to win it now.

due to perez i dont want madrid to win or even get to the final

Just now, milky_26 said:

It’s a fair point.

the general
19 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

😊😊😊😊😊😊

20 minutes ago, leginten said:

This is it now, come on Real.

I had switch off after the red card the commentary was giving me the boke 🤮

The Old Tolbooth
11 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

I'd love to see how Pep does at a club without a blank cheque book, because his managerial record suggests he'll be at PSG next, I genuinely don't think he has what it takes to take on a project and make them a good club who compete at high levels, like proper managers do, that said, of the clubs that are left I hope City go on to win it now, but I have a funny feeling that Chelsea will be a thorn in their side if they get through, which I think they will. 

11 hours ago, milky_26 said:

I get the sentiment, however for the sake of a good open game I’d rather watch Real v City than Chelsea v City which I think will be a tactical borefest. 

7 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I get the sentiment, however for the sake of a good open game I’d rather watch Real v City than Chelsea v City which I think will be a tactical borefest. 

i can accept a real v city finasl as long as real lose

the general
1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I'd love to see how Pep does at a club without a blank cheque book, because his managerial record suggests he'll be at PSG next, I genuinely don't think he has what it takes to take on a project and make them a good club who compete at high levels, like proper managers do, that said, of the clubs that are left I hope City go on to win it now, but I have a funny feeling that Chelsea will be a thorn in their side if they get through, which I think they will. 

Interesting point but he certainly has a track record of actually improving players

The Old Tolbooth
27 minutes ago, the general said:

Interesting point but he certainly has a track record of actually improving players

Can't argue that fact mate, I just doubt whether he could lift an entire club without the same funding as hes used to. 

3 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Can't argue that fact mate, I just doubt whether he could lift an entire club without the same funding as hes used to. 

Which is why Jose has one up at least on Pep

However I don't think it's a topic that will ever be able to be proved one way or another as Pep just doesn't need to 'start' lower down

The Old Tolbooth
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Which is why Jose has one up at least on Pep

However I don't think it's a topic that will ever be able to be proved one way or another as Pep just doesn't need to 'start' lower down

Good point, he'll probably retire before having to take a role at someone as low as Roma, it's not like he needs the cash and will end up in punditry and will make a fortune from it as well one day I reckon. 

The Real Maroonblood
21 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

It’s not exactly exclusive to Man City.

Malinga the Swinga

Won't be watching but did listen to some of the after match reaction to last night and build up to tonight. 

Man City and Chelsea, 2 of the clubs who pundits were slaughtering a fortnight ago are now being held up as the great English premiership clubs, who deserve to be backed. 

Come on Real, depending on you to get Chelsea and Man City to ****. 

Der Kaiser
17 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It’s not exactly exclusive to Man City.

Absolutely. 

Plus some transfer fees are just ludicrous amounts of money. Teams must love it when Man City start sniffing around them.

The team lineups and formations look likely to be an exciting match for Chelsea v Real Madrid.    Azpilicueta looks like he's back playing as a fullback, not a center half.   That's how it should be. 

29 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Absolutely. 

Plus some transfer fees are just ludicrous amounts of money. Teams must love it when Man City start sniffing around them.

Usually because Man U ending up paying  a lot more than City do.😄

2 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Modric is going to beat England by himself again in the summer imo 

Watching him and Kroos in terms of passing and clever movement is a masterclass. 

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Watching him and Kroos in terms of passing and clever movement is a masterclass. 

Not watched them recently are they the same class now.

Just now, benny said:

Not watched them recently are they the same class now.

Not as they were at their peak but still such intelligent players to watch. 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Not as they were at their peak but still such intelligent players to watch. 

Aye they were.

Hazard a weird one.

They would have been better sticking with Bale.

49 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Come on Real, depending on you to get Chelsea and Man City to ****. 

:yas: 

Just now, Morgan said:

How good is Sergio Ramos?

I love him. I enjoy players who are top notch at shithousery. 

1 minute ago, benny said:

Aye they were.

Hazard a weird one.

They would have been better sticking with Bale.

I think Bale has now proven once and for all if he doesn’t get on with the manager and his system he doesn’t play at anywhere near full energy. Thankfully he seems to like Ryan Mason. 

Just now, Tazio said:

I love him. I enjoy players who are top notch at shithousery. 

He does it with a certain aplomb though!  😀

7 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Is it just me or is anyone else bored to death with this match ?

Did you see mendys save from benzema?  Was remarkable. 

Omfg another quality save.   Boring? 🤣 

Edited by HMFC01

NANOJAMBO
1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

Did you see mendys save from benzema?  Was remarkable. 

Just as Mendy does it again 😄

5 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Just as Mendy does it again 😄

Indeed.   And a wee toss from Ramos after it on Azpilicueta :look:

A little tale re  Mahrez of Manchester City and how St Mirren failed to sign him

The Story Of Riyad Mahrez's Failed Trial At Scottish Side St Mirren Is Incredible (sportbible.com)

Mahrez has no doubt enjoyed a wonderful campaign for City as they aim to capture a famous treble, but his journey to the top has been far from straightforward.

The Sarcelles-born winger was always gifted technically but his slender build deterred clubs from making a permanent move.

In fact, before he officially began his career with French fourth division side Quimper, a young Mahrez attended a trial at Scottish side St Mirren in 2009.

In an interview with L'Equipe, the Algerian international opened up about that "very cold" trial in Scotland.

"An agent, Jean Evina, told me he had trial for me in the Scottish First Division with St Mirren reserves," said Mahrez.

"He paid for my ticket and I went with another guy from [Parisian suburb] Sarcelles, Dany Bekale.

"It went well. I played four friendlies and I scored seven goals - I killed them. And then they made me wait for two-and-a-half months."

Mahrez says he'd "had enough" of waiting around for months, so he borrowed a bike to escape.

"It drove me crazy, Scotland. It was cold. It was abuse. It was snowing and everything. I was so cold that one day I faked an injury to go to the locker room." he continued.

"It was physical and it was cold and we trained in the snow. I felt that I progressed. I wasn't allowed to go so I left in secret.

"Anyway, a few days later, my agent said: 'Riyad, I've sent you a ticket, you take the bus right away, get off at Glasgow Station and you get on the train to the airport, then you take the flight to Paris'.

"I did not speak English at all. I left my boots at the training ground - I borrowed a bike from a guy from the hotel, I took my football trainers, I made my bag and I left without telling anyone, not even the lady at the hotel.

"I left via a staircase which avoided the reception."

Image credit: PA Image credit: PA

Mahrez also spoke about the situation with Unscriptd years later.

"I was quite happy to come back because Scotland was very difficult and very cold. I was young." he said. "I'd never been away from my family for that long."

Despite all the negatives surrounding his trial at St Mirren, the former Leicester City winger admits there were some positives from the experience.

"In these two months in Scotland I really improved physically. I played with the English spirit as well - it's the same as British spirit.

"It was very intense physically and I think these two months helped me.

"When I came back to France I had better movement, better things in my qualities."

Jack Kenmare

What system are Madrid playing here? When they have the ball they’ve got one man in attack and one man in defence :lol:

If Real somehow get through this, City will absolutely annihilate them.

3 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

If Real somehow get through this, City will absolutely annihilate them.

I agree, won’t be hard for their players to find gaps in this RM defence 

Chelsea missing chance after chance.....the more they miss the more you worry for them

However Real just not showing enough up front

Pasquale for King

If Chelsea spend even more money on a striker in the summer and a top class CH they might just challenge City for the league as well as in the final (if they get there).