Coner Moore

jamborich

To be honest it just sounds like a succession of foreign accents, like an episode of Mind Your Language. 

Does anyone know what Conte or Sarri sound like?

Plus he needs a script writer who does jokes. 

12 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

To be honest it just sounds like a succession of foreign accents, like an episode of Mind Your Language. 

Plus he needs a script writer who does jokes. 

Is that you saying his impressions are bad cause you dunno what the person he is impersonating sounds like? They're both spot on by the way.

2 hours ago, baxterd1974 said:

Impersonators are a crime against comedy.

I find them very funny when done right. Used to be a dab hand at impressions myself when I was younger but since my voice broke, I sadly can't do them really anymore.

Too many out there though who just think talking like the person is funny on its own though, it wears thin very quickly.

1 hour ago, Locky said:

I find them very funny when done right. Used to be a dab hand at impressions myself when I was younger but since my voice broke, I sadly can't do them really anymore.

Too many out there though who just think talking like the person is funny on its own though, it wears thin very quickly.

Doing Frank McAvennie for 30 years hasn't worn thin quickly according to the brain dead at new years.... 

1 hour ago, Gone said:

Doing Frank McAvennie for 30 years hasn't worn thin quickly according to the brain dead at new years.... 

True. Even Mr McAvennie himself wore thin many moons ago.

Салатные палочки

I liked his Harry Redknapp.  Always amazes me how hard it seems to be for people to do a Scottish accent. His Fergie was shite. 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

I liked his Harry Redknapp.  Always amazes me how hard it seems to be for people to do a Scottish accent. His Fergie was shite. 

I think his Steve Bruce is immense. 'Best donner kebabs in the country'

8 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Plus he needs a script writer who does jokes

Yeah - thats 50% of the overall act.   Just doing the voice and saying random stuff wears thin very quickly.   

The Spitting Image thread  a few weeks ago got me checking out some Youtube videos of some of the well-known impressionists doing Boris, Trump  etc.    Matt Forde did the voices well, but the comedy script was disappointing.   Rory Bremner's voices weren't as good, but the comedy script was good.   John Culshaw does both pretty well.   (all just imo !!)