• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• maroonlegions

• Morgan

• wavydavy

Jack Torrance

I reckon he's looking at 4-6 weeks recovery to avoid a recurrence. Hope I'm wrong. He's looked good and would have been a real threat at Humpdump in the Semi.

2 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Highly doubt he will play next week. Hopefully Roberts comes back into side as he's a better option than anyone else. 

Thought Frear was awful last night and I haven't seen anything from him in any of the games he's been involved. Small, weak and just generally crap. We do have Moore but don't rate him either. Runs about a lot but doesnt actually contribute much. 

I have never been a great fan of Moore and doubt he will ever make it at Hearts however based on what I have seen of Frear then I would still play Moore ahead of him at the moment at least.

Biiy Dodds commented last night that he was the same at Motherwell and is a confidence player. When things are going for him he is good but when they are not then the head goes down.

It's a pity his long range shot didn't find the net because that would have done wonders for his confidence which seems very low just now.

2 hours ago, NB GIN said:

Halliday should be nowhere near first 11 

Based on last night I would agree, he nearly sold a goal in the first half.

I am sure once he is fully fit he will be a good addition but I feel he is struggling a bit at the moment.

My fearfor the Hibs game is him getting a bit wound up and being over zealous in the tackle and we all know how WIllie Collum loves a red card and he will be an ideal candidate for one.

45 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I have never been a great fan of Moore and doubt he will ever make it at Hearts however based on what I have seen of Frear then I would still play Moore ahead of him at the moment at least.

Biiy Dodds commented last night that he was the same at Motherwell and is a confidence player. When things are going for him he is good but when they are not then the head goes down.

It's a pity his long range shot didn't find the net because that would have done wonders for his confidence which seems very low just now.

Moore had a great game against Hibs last time and kept Boyle quiet. I’d be happy to see him play again if Gino can’t play, 

10 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

Moore had a great game against Hibs last time and kept Boyle quiet. I’d be happy to see him play again if Gino can’t play, 

I really don't care who plays so long as they give 100% and we beat them.

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Any update on Ginnelly’s injury?

Nothing other than what Neilson said after the game yesterday. But doesn't sound like he is seriously injured and will be back sooner rather than later:

“It’s a disappointment that Josh is out”, he told the BBC. “He came out of the Arbroath game and we were hoping to get him in this game.

“But we tried him on Thursday and he wasn’t right."

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/what-hearts-boss-robbie-neilson-had-say-aboout-josh-ginnelly-and-craig-wighton-3021231

12 minutes ago, kila said:

Nothing other than what Neilson said after the game yesterday. But doesn't sound like he is seriously injured and will be back sooner rather than later:

“It’s a disappointment that Josh is out”, he told the BBC. “He came out of the Arbroath game and we were hoping to get him in this game.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/what-hearts-boss-robbie-neilson-had-say-aboout-josh-ginnelly-and-craig-wighton-3021231

Cheers. Missed that update. 

13 minutes ago, kila said:

At the end of the day Gino being out probably meant that Wighton was in....

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-update-injuries-josh-ginnelly-elliott-frear-and-andy-irving-3023691?itm_source=parsely-api

“We will try him again and hopefully get him back for the Inverness game. If not, we won't take any risks with him against East Fife. We then have a couple of weeks to get him ready and he should definitely be back after that.”

3 hours ago, gillsjambo29 said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-update-injuries-josh-ginnelly-elliott-frear-and-andy-irving-3023691?itm_source=parsely-api

“We will try him again and hopefully get him back for the Inverness game. If not, we won't take any risks with him against East Fife. We then have a couple of weeks to get him ready and he should definitely be back after that.”

We won’t see him until the Dunfermline game.

16 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

We won’t see him until the Dunfermline game.

Yeah looks that way mate , no need to rush him back.

No point rushing him back and setting him further back. We can take care of the next two without him I feel. Roberts needs a big performance at the weekend, feel like he is still settling in. 

2 hours ago, PapaShango said:

No point rushing him back and setting him further back. We can take care of the next two without him I feel. Roberts needs a big performance at the weekend, feel like he is still settling in. 

Playing against his former club may give him that bit more energy to impress.