Aguero

Weakened Offender

3 hours ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Yeah male officials have never had abuse...

He's hardly landed a hayemaker on her.

I never said either of the above.

I said the pic/Twitter clips lacked context. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weakened Offender

• Last Laff

• Morgan

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Only one creep posting 9n this thread and that's you. I will say it again. You are trolling pure and simple.

Shall we just put each other on the ignore list and simply forget that the other exists then, John? 

6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Of course she hasn’t /won’t, Tosh.  👍

I would imagine that we all have touched both males and females before, no malice or intent as a forethought, just a human gesture.

I know I have.  

Well, until feckin Covid raised it's ugly head, that is!

What a load of shite folk get their knickers in a twist about nowadays, honest to feck.

You know full well in the context of "touching " match officials that is nonsense - it is unacceptable and it is not tolerated by match officials. The fact (as now being made on here by others) that she didn't make a complaint , somehow makes it OK is irrelevant. Aguero verbally abused her and he continued by "touching" her.  He would  never do that to a male official and you and everybody else on here knows that.Because he knows what the outcome would be. 

Your last sentence is just ridiculous. 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Of course she hasn’t /won’t, Tosh.  👍

I would imagine that we all have touched both males and females before, no malice or intent as a forethought, just a human gesture.

I know I have.  

Well, until feckin Covid raised it's ugly head, that is!

What a load of shite folk get their knickers in a twist about nowadays, honest to feck.

What a ****ing waste of time then. 

I'm quite left politically, but this looking for offence in anything and everything is ridiculous. 

Women and their rights have came along way, bet they never thought it would get to this stupid stage, especially when there is still serious hurdles to overcome across the globe. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You know full well in the context of "touching " match officials that is nonsense - it is unacceptable and it is not tolerated by match officials. The fact (as now being made on here by others) that she didn't make a complaint , somehow makes it OK is irrelevant. Aguero verbally abused her and he continued by "touching" her.  He would  never do that to a male official and you and everybody else on here knows that.Because he knows what the outcome would be. 

He has done it to male officials. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

He has done it to male officials. 

So, he verbally abused an official and then grabbed them around the neck - and because he did it to MALE officials previously that makes it OK. 

Is that your point ?

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Nano?

My opinion is just as acceptable as yours.  Rightly or wrongly, they are what they are - opinions.

This is becoming a habit with you, re.some of my posts.

Your last sentence is just ridiculous.  :thumbsup:

So, he verbally abused an official and then grabbed them around the neck - and because he did it to MALE officials previously that makes it OK. 

Is that your point ?

Christ!

You hate an argument.

9 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Shall we just put each other on the ignore list and simply forget that the other exists then, John? 

Do what you want, just hurry up and get on with it.

Just now, Morgan said:

Nano?

My opinion is just as acceptable as yours.  Rightly or wrongly, they are what they are - opinions.

This is becoming a habit with you, re.some of my posts.

Your last sentence is just ridiculous.  :thumbsup:

Whatever, Morgan. 

I didn't expect much & I'm not surprised at your response. 

:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Is that your point ?

He didnt grab her around the neck he placed his hand on her shoulder.

My what a drama queen you are.

Whatever, Morgan. 

I didn't expect much & I'm not surprised at your response. 

:thumbsup:

Good.

Glad you’re not surprised.

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

He really is, John.

Grabbed her around the neck?

He shouldn’t have put his arm around her in the same way he shouldn’t do it to Mike Dean or Dougie ******* McDonald, but let’s not make this out to be some sort of predatory move. 

Just now, John Findlay said:

EVERYBODY knows , you never touch a match official. He did what he did after a full on argument and he didn't touch her out of a gesture of reconciliation. But if you think  he did , fair enough. 

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Grabbed her around the neck?

He shouldn’t have put his arm around her in the same way he shouldn’t do it to Mike Dean or Dougie ******* McDonald, but let’s not make this out to be some sort of predatory move. 

Exactly, Nooks.

It’s not like his brother works for Radio Forth, or something.

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I'm glad your glad. :thumbsup:

I'm really glad you got a buddy tonight. :rofl:

Cool, N.

Cool.

:rofl: 

5 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

EVERYBODY knows , you never touch a match official. He did what he did after a full on argument and he didn't touch her out of a gesture of reconciliation. But if you think  he did , fair enough. 

Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

All I have said is he didnt grab her around the neck which he didnt.

What do you want?

Aguero to be put on a sex offenders list for five years?

You are desperately trying to see something that just isint there.

Stop it. Along with weekend offender you are making yourself look stupid.

Bazzas right boot
54 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Is that your point ?

Nope. 

My point is that he treats female and male officials the same. 

The debate about the punishment for touching or shouting at officials is a fair one  but nothing to do with the sex of the official. 

Lots of players do this, happens weekly, it should be clamped down on imo. 

A rugby esq approach should be implemented. 

If posters are trying to make out he's assaulted a women, meant her harm or his intent were sexual in anyway then they're off the mark imo. 

The tone and content of some posts suggest that is the case, way off imo. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Weakened Offender
26 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nope. 

My point is that he treats female and male officials the same. 

The debate about the punishment for touching or shouting at officials is a fair one  but nothing to do with the sex of the official. 

Lots of players do this, happens weekly, it should be clamped down on imo. 

A rugby esq approach should be implemented. 

If posters are trying to make out he's assaulted a women, meant her harm or his intent were sexual in anyway then they're off the mark imo. 

The tone and content of some posts suggest that is the case, way off imo. 

Yeah, you keep saying it's OK. That's clear now. 

7 hours ago, Morgan said:

I don’t have a clue what ‘woke’ means either.

🤷🏿‍♂️

It's what Jonathan Ross dips his soldiers in. 

All the knights in shining armour out in force, protecting women from the horrors of a predatory man putting his arm around her.  

Crap like this fuels the argument that women shouldn’t be involved in men’s football as officials and it’s not even because of either her or a ‘female’ reaction it’s a generally male one.
As has been proven by multiple photographs Aguero in particular regularly puts his hands on or touches officials but 99.99% it’s been a male referee or linesman so no ones given a shit. But unluckily for him this time it’s been a female and ironically it’s been decided he’s a sexist and she’s a delicate little flower that needs to be protected.

SectionDJambo

This assistant referee, despite all the views said in jest, by men, for years about women not understanding the offside rule, has been excellent since she achieved her position of being an EPL official. She has shown her great ability by being almost unnoticed over the seasons she has held her position.

Now she is getting, presumably, unwanted attention because some people are up in arms, and want to see the sacrifice of a famous player, for an incident which, if she had felt made her uncomfortable or was against her interpretation of the rules, she could easily have drawn the referee's attention to.

ScandinavianJambo
On 18/10/2020 at 14:31, J80MBO said:

Non incident, non story except people love to be offended in the current outrage, snowflake culture.

You actually said snowflake culture. Sun reader alert. And do not come back with 'I don't read the Sun' when you sound like it's mouth piece. 

been here before
10 minutes ago, ScandinavianJambo said:

You actually said snowflake culture. Sun reader alert. And do not come back with 'I don't read the Sun' when you sound like it's mouth piece. 

Are you in a permanent state of hysteria or did you just go for it in that post?

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

Are you in a permanent state of hysteria or did you just go for it in that post?

He has a point though.  The "snowflake culture" thing is a bit of a myth perpetuated by the right-wing media.  If you look back 20-30 years you'll find people getting far more offended, far more easily.  It's just that they got offended at the right things (from a right-wing pov).  For example - their children's sexuality, Life of Brian, Jerry Springer the Opera, Mo Johnson being a catholic, etc.

It's ironic from the right-wingers given the way they react to stuff like Brass Eye.  Or divorce.  Or teenage pregnancy.  Or immigration.  Or a woman wearing next to nothing.

It'd be funny if The Sun called the ADL a bunch of snowflakes.

Players putting their hands on referees shoulders has happened numerous times a season for decades. The only reason this has been plastered all over the news is because she's a female.

1 minute ago, King prawn said:

Players putting their hands on referees shoulders has happened numerous times a season for decades. The only reason this has been plastered all over the news is because she's a female.

The worst part is she actually handled it better than some of her male colleagues who would have probably been screaming to the refs. Players for years have said the refs and assistant refs should be more human and realise that small things happen during the game and that laws dont have to be strictly adhered to at the time of the incident. 

She acted superbly and should be commended but that is going to be drowned out by the howls of derision from the far left. Who want her treated like a women but also equally as a person( confusing I know as it seems they want both) 

ScandinavianJambo
On 19/10/2020 at 15:34, WageThief said:

He has a point though.  The "snowflake culture" thing is a bit of a myth perpetuated by the right-wing media.  If you look back 20-30 years you'll find people getting far more offended, far more easily.  It's just that they got offended at the right things (from a right-wing pov).  For example - their children's sexuality, Life of Brian, Jerry Springer the Opera, Mo Johnson being a catholic, etc.

It's ironic from the right-wingers given the way they react to stuff like Brass Eye.  Or divorce.  Or teenage pregnancy.  Or immigration.  Or a woman wearing next to nothing.

It'd be funny if The Sun called the ADL a bunch of snowflakes.

You are absolutely correct here, but I apparently I am too hysterical... 😁👍