Levein the pundit

Japan Jambo

2 hours ago, Jodami said:

Levein is a smart guy undoubtedly, shrewd and eloquent, particularly compared to other pundits in Scotland. The issue of course is he can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Anything he says will always be undermined by that very basic fact. As a manager a failure, pure and simple. Must need the money though eh. 

What does that say for the credibility of the pundits who can barely string together a coherent sentence and have never managed a professional side?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Салатные палочки

• colinmaroon

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

The SFA no be pleased with his comments about Mike McCurry and the Rangers v Dundee Utd match on Off the Ball + wants Rangers to win the league end this 10 in a row nonsense he’s sick o it🤣

28 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

The SFA no be pleased with his comments about Mike McCurry and the Rangers v Dundee Utd match on Off the Ball + wants Rangers to win the league end this 10 in a row nonsense he’s sick o it🤣

As much as it ended disastrously for him and us, I do like his ’dont give a shit’  attitude on the radio as a pundit.

he is bang on about the 10 in a row crap.  He should of added its 9.75 in a row as the cherry

On 17/10/2020 at 23:27, Dazo said:

We get it Bongo, Stendel good guy CL wank. Ffs man move on they both end up shite at managing hearts. 

What was Stendel's derby record?

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

As much as it ended disastrously for him and us, I do like his ’dont give a shit’  attitude on the radio as a pundit.

he is bang on about the 10 in a row crap.  He should of added its 9.75 in a row as the cherry

Whether is reputation is tarnished with us will remain to be seen depends on how us the fans react to him in the future and if we can see beyond his complete doggedness in his “my way or no way” and wholeheartedly believed he’d turn things round?   at the end of the day he’s 100% Hearts and he was doing his best for us.

Салатные палочки

Just catching up with this and his comments about Stewart were hilarious. Could heard Cowan and Cosgrove shuffling uncomfortably in their seats :laugh:

Ex member of the SaS

Just wish people would stop posting his name on here. Never will forget the shambles he caused us and will never forgive. He could be the best pundit on TV but he will always be a shit manager and his playing career status is totally undermined due to his stubborn, ignorance, and big headed belief he is the best manager in the country. Please stop mentioning him as my blood pressure is already too high.

Holyrood_Hearts
1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Just catching up with this and his comments about Stewart were hilarious. Could heard Cowan and Cosgrove shuffling uncomfortably in their seats :laugh:

Ive just listened to the podcast from yesterday & it doesn’t feature his comments on MS or 10 in a row

Holyrood_Hearts
1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Just wish people would stop posting his name on here. Never will forget the shambles he caused us and will never forgive. He could be the best pundit on TV but he will always be a shit manager and his playing career status is totally undermined due to his stubborn, ignorance, and big headed belief he is the best manager in the country. Please stop mentioning him as my blood pressure is already too high.

Don’t read it then 👍🏻

Салатные палочки
7 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Ive just listened to the podcast from yesterday & it doesn’t feature his comments on MS or 10 in a row

If you download BBC Sounds you can listen to the whole show 👍

Holyrood_Hearts
5 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I must’ve missed it cos I did that 😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

been here before
7 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Its not on BBC Sounds. At least not that I could find. Theres a N Irish Sportsound or the Scottish podcast that only has yesterdays after match stuff on it.

Shame as I was looking forward to listening to it. I heard a wee bit in the car.

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its not on BBC Sounds. At least not that I could find. Theres a N Irish Sportsound or the Scottish podcast that only has yesterdays after match stuff on it.

Shame as I was looking forward to listening to it. I heard a wee bit in the car.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0079mcc

615875272_Screenshot_20201101-125145_BBCSounds.thumb.jpg.7845eec1d746ec82490d65c98c251cf7.jpg

2 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Levein Levein Levein. Honestly get over yourself. One of the best players to have ever worn the maroon and a good manager first-time round. Wish he had left after the cup final but nothing will tarnish my memories of him

2 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

It's only fair that Craig levein gets a Scottish cup medal for helping us get to the final.  Fancy chipping to get him something if he is denied a medal..? 

Levein 2nd time around at hearts didn't work out. 

As a man and as a pundit he is brilliant. 

Refreshing and brilliant to have a phm on it to fight our corner 

coatbridgejambo
5 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Levein 2nd time around at hearts didn't work out. 

As a man and as a pundit he is brilliant. 

Refreshing and brilliant to have a phm on it to fight our corner 

i'm on this train

Leaving aside his record as a manager, as a pundit he is better than most.

He speaks his mind and calls it as he sees it unlike the other craven lickspittles.

5 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Those guys are supposed to be willing to pick apart Scottish football but they are as conservative as Richard Gordon when it really matters! Take the summer stitch up as an example. Cosgrove thought it was fine. Levein would be excellent PRESENTING Off The Ball and put Cosgrove out to pasture

Edited by Riccarton3

4 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Absolutely pathetic!  Get over yourself. 

If it hurts that much stop reading/posting your negative crap on threads about Levein.

Салатные палочки
14 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Those guys are supposed to be willing to pick apart Scottish football but they are as conservative as Richard Gordon when it really matters! Take the summer stitch up as an example. Cosgrove thought it was fine. Levein would be excellent PRESENTING Off The Ball and put Cosgrove out to pasture

Cosgrove should stick to boring the arse off folk about his Northern Soul collection. 

3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Cosgrove should stick to boring the arse off folk about his Northern Soul collection. 

Yes, give him s show. Preferably at 2am to 2.10am.

2 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

It's only fair that Craig levein gets a Scottish cup medal for helping us get to the final.  Fancy chipping to get him something if he is denied a medal..? 

:clyay:

It was interesting to hear CL speak about Budge......saying she claims zero expenses from the club and pays her own way for travel and hotels etc when away on club business.

He also stated she was the single biggest monthly contributor to the FOH.

And his views on Micheal Stewart and why he doesn’t like him didn’t surprise me one bit. 

25 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

It was interesting to hear CL speak about Budge......saying she claims zero expenses from the club and pays her own way for travel and hotels etc when away on club business.

He also stated she was the single biggest monthly contributor to the FOH.

And his views on Micheal Stewart and why he doesn’t like him didn’t surprise me one bit. 

What did he say? The one I’ve listened to they’ve cut it out

Салатные палочки
Just now, paulah said:

Said they just don't get on. Leveib didn't like Stewart from day one. Said he bullied the younger players in training. Said that the £1 they were paying for him is still the least value he has ever had out a player. 

1 minute ago, paulah said:

He didn't like him and his manner

Poor attitude towards young players 

Shouted a lot at others but didn't like being shouted at himself

4 minutes ago, Fun Boaby said:

Well that sounds about right

5 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Said they just don't get on. Leveib didn't like Stewart from day one. Said he bullied the younger players in training. Said that the £1 they were paying for him is still the least value he has ever had out a player. 

Best quote ever

4 minutes ago, paulah said:

About Stewart ?

Said he didn’t like his attitude and manner towards his teammates and in the younger players in particular. 

He would shout at them and blame them for bad passes but refused to be criticised when he was at fault. CL said he interpreted it as a form of bullying almost.

I didn’t notice this in Stewart’s first spell tbh.....but I definitely noticed it in his second spell.

Stewart’s punditry style is exactly the same....badger the other guy when he thinks they’re wrong but refuses to acknowledge whe he is wrong.

I’m thinking his psychologist should speak to him about this at the next visit,

Салатные палочки
Just now, paulah said:

Best quote ever

Cowan laughed, Cosgrove you could tell was shuffling uncomfortably in his seat and couldn't wait to change the subject. 

I liked his response when they discussed   mike m curry getting to ref his infamous final game at Ibrox.

'But he has to be impartial, right?'

Levein has been in the game long enough, been Scotland manager, and knows how bent it all is. And everyone knows it.

Edited by Riccarton3

1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

About Stewart ?

Said he didn’t like his attitude and manner towards his teammates and in the younger players in particular. 

He would shout at them and blame them for bad passes but refused to be criticised when he was at fault. CL said he interpreted it as a form of bullying almost.

I didn’t notice this in Stewart’s first spell tbh.....but I definitely noticed it in his second spell.

Stewart’s punditry style is exactly the same....badger the other guy when he thinks they’re wrong but refuses to acknowledge whe he is wrong.

I’m thinking his psychologist should speak to him about this at the next visit,

He’s always came across as a bully. He won’t accept someone else’s opinion 

Ex member of the SaS

Once again the Levein bum boys are out in force. Maybe have a look at yourselves and decide whether you support Hearts or Levein.

21 hours ago, been here before said:

Ahhh nice one. 

Might have helped if Id searched for that instead of Sportsound  :lol:

Cheers man.👍

You can get it on spotify too

18 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Once again the Levein bum boys are out in force. Maybe have a look at yourselves and decide whether you support Hearts or Levein.

There's only one arse-like post and this is it.

Still bitter!

Edited by colinmaroon

17 hours ago, Fun Boaby said:

Levein is having a go at Stewart, fair enough, but ...erm who signed him? and a good man-manager should have the ability to get the best out of a player whilst smoothing off the rough edges.

51 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

You're far too sensitive for this forum.

On 02/11/2020 at 10:29, Ex member of the SaS said:

Why can't you support both? 

You do realise football is only a job and hearts are only a football club you chose to support. 

If your offended by the support on here for a former player and manager who rightly was sacked, then it's you who has the problem and for your own health just avoid the post if you cannot take your own blinkered views on the subject. 

Grow up man!