Mafia game - A Night (or more) at the Theatre

Boof

2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

What are they?

Reluctant to "out" anyone but mainly Vlad (hence my vote for Alim) and to a lesser extent 1 or 2 others based on stuff in the last couple of pages today

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Tenaciousdandy

• yvonnejambo

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Simo said:

Reluctant to "out" anyone but mainly Vlad (hence my vote for Alim) and to a lesser extent 1 or 2 others based on stuff in the last couple of pages today

you arent going to “out” anyone unless you have other knowledge?

Updated voting record (hopefully accurate)

Marvin vote Vlad
AlimO vote Yvonne
Vlad vote Marvin
Shapes vote AlimO
milky vote Yvonne
Yvonne vote Rudi
milky unvote Yvonne
milky vote Sheldon
Dandy vote AlimO
Sheldon vote Vlad
Riddley vote AlimO
AlimO unvote Yvonne
AlimO vote Vlad
Vlad unvote Marvin
Vlad vote AlimO
Sheldon unvote Vlad
Vlad unvote AlimO
Vlad vote Rudi
Vlad unvote Rudi
Vlad vote AlimO
Morgaro vote AlimO
Marvin unvote Vlad
Simo vote AlimO

Giving a VOTE COUNT of

Alim Ozturk 6

Vlad 1

Rydi 1

Sheldon 1

7 for a lynch

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

you arent going to “out” anyone unless you have other knowledge?

Fair point. As stated in my original post though I said it was unconfirmed and not 100%.

Just how I read a couple of the fairly recent posts, not ITK

2 minutes ago, Simo said:

Fair point. As stated in my original post though I said it was unconfirmed and not 100%.

Just how I read a couple of the fairly recent posts, not ITK

theories are how the game works. Pretty rubbish if you have some theories to find goons and just keep them to yourself?

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

theories are how the game works. Pretty rubbish if you have some theories to find goons and just keep them to yourself?

I find that if your nickname is Alim or Rudi you are pretty much nailed on Goon 👍

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

I find that if your nickname is Alim or Rudi you are pretty much nailed on Goon 👍

Just my theory. 

Thought I would share.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

There's no point delaying the inevitable.  Considering the events of the last couple of hours, we have to start trusting certain players.  If a mistake has been made then we need to go and rectify it tomorrow.

Vote Alim

Ok unvote Rudi and Vote Alim

Still think Rudi is a goon and if Alim isn’t a goon it will be fairly easy to identify at least 2 goons 

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

So after someone is lynched do we get to find out what their role was?

Yes 

See some are covering their tracks already, assuming Alim is a Townie (Cast member) but at least there will be 1 goon voting for him Maybe 2 especially if the heat is on.

Definitely NIGHT now.

Final vote count

Alim Ozturk 7

Morgaro Gomis 1

Vlad Magic 1

Dr. Sheldon Cooper 1

Simo 1

Dandyman had not unvoted Simo early today, which I missed. Ultimately, didn't change final result, but a plea to put votes/unvotes on a separate line is now made.

Alim Ozturk protested his innocence. Those present in the theatre didn't believe him and set him upon the trap door. All 7 who found him dodgy collectively pulled the lever and sent him to his doom in the tank of piranhas that David Blaine had forgotten to take away after his recent show.

Alim Ozturk, simply a cast member, was no more.

Night activity in please.

This is like a drama series more than a theatre show, do we need to wait till next week to find out if he’s bad? 😂

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Boof said:

Definitely NIGHT now.

Final vote count

Alim Ozturk 7

Morgaro Gomis 1

Vlad Magic 1

Dr. Sheldon Cooper 1

Simo 1

Dandyman had not unvoted Simo early today, which I missed. Ultimately, didn't change final result, but a plea to put votes/unvotes on a separate line is now made.

Alim Ozturk protested his innocence. Those present in the theatre didn't believe him and set him upon the trap door. All 7 who found him dodgy collectively pulled the lever and sent him to his doom in the tank of piranhas that David Blaine had forgotten to take away after his recent show.

Alim Ozturk, simply a cast member, was no more.

Night activity in please.

Damn I completely forgot I had voted simo earlier sorry and sorry alim

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

It’s like a Bjork single in here all of a sudden?

Booof!!!!!!!

Yeah lol I assumed he was waiting for 9 to do the night activities 

The remaining cast, crew and critics gathered backstage to reflect upon Alim Ozturk's demise.

There was no light-hearted banter, just suspicious glances cast every which way.

The backstage manager had an idea. They slipped out of the room and started to check someone's pockets.

The backstage manager was savvy enough to deduce that the contents discovered led to someone who was out to win this game for themself.

The director, seeing someone looking decidedly under the weather, offered some heavy-duty non-prescription drugs. The recipient gladly swallowed them and felt a whole lot better.

Meanwhile, the critics had been having a discussion.

They called upon one of the remaining people to come for a chat. They delivered the most stinging critique of his abilities that he immediately ran to the highest balcony and flung himself to the stalls below.

Rudi Skacel, writer (aka Devil's Advocate) would not be needing that early morning alarm call after all.

It is now morning.

There are 11 people still trying to either get this show on or get it stopped.

yvonnejambo

milky_26
Vlad Magic
Shapes
Morgaro Gomis
Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Riddley Walker

Dandyman79

Marvin
Bunny Munro

Simo

6 for a lynch

Game on.

And if I've forgotten anything (again) - gie's a shout.

That's not the goon kill I was expecting. Bit of an odd one. 

I'm going to 

vote riddley

Based on his protesting too hard comment. He's been fed that. And it also puts milky on my radar as that's a favourite line of his.

Btw what I'll also say is, the goons are clearly lurking. Their wish now will be for the town to turn on me, and they won't even have to cast a single vote on me and can just stay hidden. I think I can see the game they've played tonight too but I'll keep that to myself at the moment.

Hhmm ok I sussed Rudi had a role but instinct was that he was goon. Why did the goons go for him as I think he would have stayed on most radars tomorrow and not sure if he hinted about his role? 

Still in terms of the town it’s not over bad as he was in it for himself 

Riddley Walker
17 minutes ago, Shapes said:

That's not the goon kill I was expecting. Bit of an odd one. 

I'm going to 

vote riddley

Based on his protesting too hard comment. He's been fed that. And it also puts milky on my radar as that's a favourite line of his.

I'm definitely not a goon. IanTJambo voted for me in the first round and turned out to be a goon...

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Hhmm ok I sussed Rudi had a role but instinct was that he was goon. Why did the goons go for him as I think he would have stayed on most radars tomorrow and not sure if he hinted about his role? 

Still in terms of the town it’s not over bad as he was in it for himself 

I seen a post that simo said he/she didn't want to out anyone and rudi commented on it 

I'm not really sure how good/bad that is for the town tbh.

I guess good in the sense he was in it for himself so would have wanted rid of the cop doc and masons but bad in the sense Rudi could have tried to steer us towards the goons. Bit of a mixed bag?

A couple of folk been suspiciously quiet but I'm going to go have a look back over yesterdays votes before voting myself. I did think I was starting to get a trust list going but that's now up in the air as it was based on Alim being a goon... (Sorry Alim!)

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'm definitely not a goon. IanTJambo voted for me in the first round and turned out to be a goon...

Classic goon tactic