• Shapes

• Tenaciousdandy

• yvonnejambo

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
17 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Not sure how voting for milky made it interesting, as it changed nothing in regards to the lynching as he was only sitting on 1 vote at the time

There were a few votes that went in at the same time right before the deadline. When I went to vote I was sure it would've put a bunch of people on 2 votes.

Without looking back, a vote for Marvin and possibly Sean went in right at the end which made my vote pretty much pointless anyway.

Feel free to correct if I'm wrong as I said, i haven't looked back.

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Why then would Ian T (confirmed goon) Unvote Marvin if Marvin isn’t a goon?

Can't answer that myself tbh, maybe deflection tactics.

Morgaro Gomis
1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

I think it’s highly likely as if a goon was in the tie it would be easy for the goons to either bring someone else into a tie or save a goon especially on day 1. So for that reason I think Marvin is more likely to be good.

My goon list today

Rudi

Alim

Morgaro

Simo

I notice that I’ve been on your goon list twice in a row, not entirely sure why though!

I’m certainly no goon. Just a plain old townie.

Interesting that you seem to have it in for me despite me having done nothing out of the ordinary whilst ignoring certain other people who have acted suspicious; for example: Ian (confirmed goon) unvoting Marvin to take him out of a tie.

Interested to hear the rationale behind it. 

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

There were a few votes that went in at the same time right before the deadline. When I went to vote I was sure it would've put a bunch of people on 2 votes.

Without looking back, a vote for Marvin and possibly Sean went in right at the end which made my vote pretty much pointless anyway.

Feel free to correct if I'm wrong as I said, i haven't looked back.

Yeah that is true, Marvin and Sean did revote each other just before deadline 

55 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Would seem too obvious a move from Ian to do that, he's an experienced player.

Marvin's voting pattern was a bit odd last night, certainly makes me think he's just a townie. Is it possible that the goons thought the same and tried to hit a good roled player with the day 1 killing while at the same time trying to pin some suspicion on Marvin?

Only thing odd was my unvote for Dunks then realising I was way out in the lead so I voted him again. Maybe I should have taken a hit for the benefit of the Cast (Town). I did take out the Assassin  in the tie though. And Dunks  was killed off anyway from no influence from my posts.

18 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I notice that I’ve been on your goon list twice in a row, not entirely sure why though!

I’m certainly no goon. Just a plain old townie.

Interesting that you seem to have it in for me despite me having done nothing out of the ordinary whilst ignoring certain other people who have acted suspicious; for example: Ian (confirmed goon) unvoting Marvin to take him out of a tie.

Interested to hear the rationale behind it. 

I actually don’t have any real reason as day 1 there is nothing to go on, but I think goon lists if nothing else can make goons squirm if they are named in them. You haven’t done anything to make me think you aren’t a goon so that’s why you stay on it. 
I realise that there may not even be 1 goon on my list as I have no inside knowledge but I will be very smug by the end of the game if I’ve got some right 😁

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I actually don’t have any real reason as day 1 there is nothing to go on, but I think goon lists if nothing else can make goons squirm if they are named in them. You haven’t done anything to make me think you aren’t a goon so that’s why you stay on it. 
I realise that there may not even be 1 goon on my list as I have no inside knowledge but I will be very smug by the end of the game if I’ve got some right 😁

That makes sense! I’m just trying to get to grips with how everything works, to be honest!

For what it’s worth, I don’t think you’re bad. I was just interested to hear the thinking behind it as I genuinely didn’t know what was going on :lol:

Morgaro Gomis

Not much happening today so not sure what way to go. 

A few few people have been very quiet all the way through the game. Some barely posted at all so tending to lean that way for my vote as there may be a reason they are trying to go under the radar.

Tenaciousdandy

Going to vote AlimOzturk for now

Logic he is below dunks on the player list and maybe thought he was the cop

Might change if something else comes up tho 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
28 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

unvote yvonne

vote sheldon

Who has it in for who now 😂

Morgaro Gomis

I’ve barely seen Riddley, Shapes or Dandyman post at all. So my vote will be going to one of them. Shapes has stated she’s at work all  day today, so I’m tempted to give her a pass. 

Will leave it for now before decided between Riddley and Dandyman.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

I’ve barely seen Riddley, Shapes or Dandyman post at all. So my vote will be going to one of them. Shapes has stated she’s at work all  day today, so I’m tempted to give her a pass. 

Will leave it for now before decided between Riddley and Dandyman.

Haha I'm probably one of the highest posters on the game and I also did say yesterday and today that I'm at work but still posting, its hard to post when there is barely anyone posting unless you start spamming 

Stuart McNeill
55 minutes ago, Boof said:

Vote count

Yvonne 2

Vlad 1

Marvin 1

Alim 1

Rudi 1

Everyone else 0

7 folk still to vote

Woooo

So Boof. What about the writer? 

I'm sure you said as long as they survived day 1? Or have I missed it? 

Wooooo

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

Woooo

Wooooo

He posted that the writer know everyone's roles now last night 

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

Haha I'm probably one of the highest posters on the game and I also did say yesterday and today that I'm at work but still posting, its hard to post when there is barely anyone posting unless you start spamming 

Apologies, missed your post about work. I take you’re point about spamming and I have probably fallen into that category to be honest.

Just seems difficult to decide who looks dodgy when it’s as quiet as it has been, so I’m resorting to people being quiet having something to hide.

38 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Who has it in for who now 😂

damn right, you tried to put me into a tie. so expect a retaliatory vote which is subject to change if i feel like it

fyi, these are the players who are not dead

yvonnejambo
AlimOzturk
milky_26
Vlad Magic
Shapes
Morgaro Gomis
Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Riddley Walker
Rudi Skacel
Dandyman79

Marvin
Bunny Munro
Simo

17 hours ago, Boof said:

Roles still active

4 goons (critics)

Cop (stage manager)

Doc (director)

2 masons (backstage crew)

Devil's Advocate (writer - as long as they survived night 1, they'd be given everyone's role. With that information they have to try to win the game for themself)

and 4 vanilla cast members

32 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Woooo

Wooooo

See my augmented post above

It has all been a bit quieter today.

Still 4 hours to deadline so hopefully it'll pick up a bit.

Sparky created a fair bit of yesterday's chat it must be said.

Tenaciousdandy

Going to post a goon list 

30 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Apologies, missed your post about work. I take you’re point about spamming and I have probably fallen into that category to be honest.

Just seems difficult to decide who looks dodgy when it’s as quiet as it has been, so I’m resorting to people being quiet having something to hide.

No worries, you used to be able to see the post count but can't anymore but my work is pretty boring and actually have a lot more free time than when I'm at home lol so I decided to have a little check on your theory and out of the surviving players I'm joint top poster with marvin, and I've posted the most today 😂(up until your post) 😂 which makes me think you don't like that I put alim in the lead and trying to deflect away from him and leads me to think your a goon

All just a theory of course and I could have it completely wrong, if so then I apologise in advance lol 

Tenaciousdandy

Forgot my goon list lol 

Alim- gave my reason earlier could be wrong 

Morgaro- see alim same applies

Simo- very quiet amd added to stuarts votes yesterday

Not got a 4th suspect as of yet tho

Probably completely wrong lol 

Morgaro Gomis
4 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Going to post a goon list 

No worries, you used to be able to see the post count but can't anymore but my work is pretty boring and actually have a lot more free time than when I'm at home lol so I decided to have a little check on your theory and out of the surviving players I'm joint top poster with marvin, and I've posted the most today 😂(up until your post) 😂 which makes me think you don't like that I put alim in the lead and trying to deflect away from him and leads me to think your a goon

All just a theory of course and I could have it completely wrong, if so then I apologise in advance lol 

I respect the hustle, but you are completely wrong :lol: naming you was just simply me looking at the player list and naming names I thought I hadn’t seen much.

Obviously yours was incorrect but in my defence I didn’t check prior and just went through memory. No other reason that that. 

Also wanted to try to stimulate some conversation as it’s been very quiet today, so thanks for helping out :lol:

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I respect the hustle, but you are completely wrong :lol: naming you was just simply me looking at the player list and naming names I thought I hadn’t seen much.

Obviously yours was incorrect but in my defence I didn’t check prior and just went through memory. No other reason that that. 

Also wanted to try to stimulate some conversation as it’s been very quiet today, so thanks for helping out :lol:

Quite possibly lol its all good, as I said if I wasn't at work this weekend I probably would be one of the quieter players (missus always has plenty for me to do lol)

I'm the same like when I have a opportunity to put a couple of theories out whn someone posts might get it right might get it wrong but it gives other players something to think about and incase in maybe, or it might just stay quiet until 8:55 lol 

Just now, Dandyman79 said:

Quite possibly lol its all good, as I said if I wasn't at work this weekend I probably would be one of the quieter players (missus always has plenty for me to do lol)

I'm the same like when I have a opportunity to put a couple of theories out whn someone posts might get it right might get it wrong but it gives other players something to think about and incase in maybe, or it might just stay quiet until 8:55 lol 

:oohmatron:

goon list

sheldon - his vote to try and put me into a tie yesterday - stick on goon

morgaro gomis - very active for a new player which suggests being guided by others, if a good guy would probably be asked to calm down a little - so goon

yvonne - survived day one so is either the doc or a goon

marvin - the no knowing who he was in a tie with and not "realising" stuart was a goon once he had been killed by sean, good goon tactic to throw off suspicion

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

:oohmatron:

🤣🤣🤣

Unfortunately this week coming it involves a paint brush, altho we are away to a hotel for her birthday at the end of the week 😀

Morgaro Gomis
11 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

goon list

sheldon - his vote to try and put me into a tie yesterday - stick on goon

morgaro gomis - very active for a new player which suggests being guided by others, if a good guy would probably be asked to calm down a little - so goon

yvonne - survived day one so is either the doc or a goon

marvin - the no knowing who he was in a tie with and not "realising" stuart was a goon once he had been killed by sean, good goon tactic to throw off suspicion

Surely if I was a goon my team mates would be advising to me to stop drawing attention to myself rather than guiding me to post more? Especially making rash judgment calls like calling out Dandy for not posting much when he actually has? 

The truth is it’s the weekend, I’m bored whilst watching the football and have not much better to do hence keeping an eye on what’s happening and trying to get involved as much as possible rather than hiding away. 

I wish I had people to guide me as I’d then know talking a lot is seen as suspicious and keep quiet :lol:

Riddley Walker

Apologies for lack of interaction today, had a busy one.

vote Alim

Seems a bit suspect tbh, might change my mind before later.

Goon list

Marvin. As explained in devious recent posts.

Alim. Very defensive when questioned. 

Rudi. Questionable defence of Marvin whom I firmly believe to be Goonish.

Im happy to stick my head above the parapet however I may need a spoonful of sugar for doing so.

Goon list 

Vlad - has went after Marvin but I am not convinced he is a goon. Think he was just a bit all over the place on day one plus voted for Ian then unvoted him. Could be a goon tactic but on day one? Doubtful. 

Dandyman - experienced player playing an experienced game Imo. Him and Yvonne are tied at the hip IMO both having me, a townie, on their goon list. His reasoning that I was below dunk is a jump. 

Yvonne - have unvoted her for now. She is a roled player and have only got her and dandyman having me in the list to go for just now. 

Riddley - to quiet. Should be mod sanctioned if he fails to vote and doesn’t get involved. 

unvote Yvonne

vote Vlad

For what it's worth, I'm not sure marvin is bad. 

Provisional goon list 

Simo 

Alim

Rudi

Sheldon

But then a couple of these could easily be replaced with a couple other different players 🤣

The only one I really have a hunch about is alim

Interesting votes coming in for vlad since alim was out in front. Sheldon sticking him on 2 and then alim putting a 3rd on. Got my eye on you both, goons.

I mean I could be wrong and vlad could be a wrong un but these votes are striking me as panic from the goon camp because their buddy alim is out there 

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Interesting votes coming in for vlad since alim was out in front. Sheldon sticking him on 2 and then alim putting a 3rd on. Got my eye on you both, goons.

I mean I could be wrong and vlad could be a wrong un but these votes are striking me as panic from the goon camp because their buddy alim is out there 

Haven’t got you on my goon list. Don’t make me change my mind 😆

I'm nervous of going for the 'quiet poster, must be a goon' direction.

Purely because I think the cop and doc would do the same.

Very little to go on, might just take a stab in the dark and hope for the best.

2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Mad vlad is talking nonsense at the moment. 

i dont know why I am on so many goon lists though!

Neither do I. No idea why I am on goon lists. 

only reason I can think of is goons putting names out there out with their group and hoping for bites. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

7 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Mad vlad is talking nonsense at the moment. 

i dont know why I am on so many goon lists though!

What's he done other than be a bit fixated on marvin?

7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Neither do I. No idea why I am on goon lists. 

only reason I can think of is goons putting names out there out with their group and hoping for bites. 

Yous are at it 🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Yous are at it 🤣🤣🤣

Suppose that’ll be up to the other players to decide. 

Either way if I am voted out use have are then pretty much outed as goons. 

Seems like a bunch of goons all teaming up to protect their player vlad imo

Edited by AlimOzturk

6 minutes ago, Shapes said:

What's he done other than be a bit fixated on marvin?

Exactly. Abit obsessed with someone who ended up in a tie. 

Edited by Rudi Skacel

I think I am bang on the money.

I have taken into account some stern defence of Marvin from people so for the time being

Unvote Marvin

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Suppose that’ll be up to the other players to decide. 

Either way if I am voted out use have are then pretty much outed as goons. 

Seems like a bunch of goons all teaming up to protect their player vlad imo

So if you all get vlad voted out and he's just townie then we can pick you all off one by one then? Good.