Mafia game - A Night (or more) at the Theatre

Boof

Riddley Walker
8 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I don’t actually know. Maybe 2 or 3 tops, I’m not a newcomer per se but I haven’t played a game in about 3 years and all 3 games were in a short space of time of each other years ago.

Shapes, Sheldon and a few others can confirm that as fact as I know they played the games that I did.

Cheers, was just curious as someone said you were inexperienced.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Tenaciousdandy

• yvonnejambo

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Riddley Walker said:

It's hardly gonna be a controversial vote if we vote for the folk must suspected of being goons, whatever way you spin it.

No, it’s not controversial at all and I think it’s the right vote for the goons - but it’ll be proven wrong and I think we’ll find it out soon which is my point.

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Cheers, was just curious as someone said you were inexperienced.

Yeah - I am. Just not a newcomer, think some people have mis-interpreted that this was my first game. It isn’t, I just haven’t played much and not for a long time.

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

3 to me (Dandy, Yvonne, Shapes)

1 to Simo (Milky)

1 to Riddley (Me)

2 more on me for a lynch with Marvin, Riddley and Bunny to vote (I think)

I voted bunny atm not you morgaro

I also just noticed that Marvin tried to start the pile on for me... Interesting 👀

I'm working online today and got a zoom meeting 11-1 so probably out of the thread until lunch time now. Will save my vote for then but after last night as long as we're sensible about this the game is the towns. Don't hand it to the goons while I'm away please 😂

Morgaro Gomis
6 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

I voted bunny atm not you morgaro

Oh, I must have missed something then. I was sure I was on 3 and I knew you had voted. I’ll need to read back and confirm

EDIT: Boof has done it for me :lol:

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

I'm going to 

unvote morgaro

Just now and sit back and see how things unfold and do a wee bit of analysis this afternoon when I'm in home from the museum. We need to hit a goon again today.

Strange that the votes are landing on MG, I see Simo and Riddley as being more goonly.

I'm going to

vote Riddley

With every post he makes it sounds more and more like there is someone telling him what to do.

Riddley Walker
7 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Strange that the votes are landing on MG, I see Simo and Riddley as being more goonly.

I'm going to

vote Riddley

With every post he makes it sounds more and more like there is someone telling him what to do.

You're wrong, but I suspect you know that. I'm the easy target, you could have at least gone for someone else to make it a bit less obvious.

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

You're wrong, but I suspect you know that. I'm the easy target, you could have at least gone for someone else to make it a bit less obvious.

We can both be wrong in that case.

The accusations of me being a goon aren't correct.

I've explained why I think you're a goon, I expect you to argue against it because that's the most obvious thing to do when accused.

My goon list is, by the way, Riddley, Simo, and one of Marvin (who has gone very quiet) and Gomis.

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

unvote bunny

I'd urge caution with votes btw. Because it's 5 for a lynch and there is three goons 

Fair point.

unvote Riddley

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

@Marvin what's your thoughts?

You've gone very quiet which is suspect.

Working not even looked at this since my last post. I'll check back later. Only stopped in to check on developments.

My thoughts off the top of my head are Simo, Bunny and possibly Mogaro Gomis are possibly Goons. Even though Gomis is a newbie I think he is being guided by his goonly mates. But you also know I'm dog pooh at this game.

Really need townies to step up at this stage of the game and not do things that unintentionally make them look suspicious 

24 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Really need townies to step up at this stage of the game and not do things that unintentionally make them look suspicious 

Other than call out Riddley for being a goon I don't think I have... yet everybody seems to think I'm sus as :lol:

Marvin, your list looks similar to some earlier ones. I kinda feel like you're a goon just trying to slip under the radar and follow the crowd. What's your reasoning for that list?

Marvin also seem less erratic than past games too which makes me think there's influence behind the scenes. We know you're not a Mason so... 

Morgaro Gomis
25 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Not sure what more I can say really. 

I had a goonlist at the start which I’ve stuck with. 

Sheldon proved to be right, Milky clearly wrong. Still confident on Riddley and Simo, for reasons previously stated/explained.

Not overly sure what I’ve done to be deemed suspicious, but that may just be my inexperience talking and it may be obvious. The only thing I can see is my vote on Milky and him being on my list again last night but I wouldn’t have known he was to be trusted at that point. 

I’m standing by my Riddley shout, and if I’m wrong then I’ll hold my hands up and will most likely have to deal with the repercussions of that ‘tomorrow’.

Can’t add anything else as I don’t know anything other than those confirmed to have been good by yourself. 

14 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Not overly sure what I’ve done to be deemed suspicious, but that may just be my inexperience talking and it may be obvious. The only thing I can see is my vote on Milky and him being on my list again last night but I wouldn’t have known he was to be trusted at that point. 

I’m standing by my Riddley shout, and if I’m wrong then I’ll hold my hands up 

You've mentioned being inexperienced a few times but Ian and Sheldon were both goons and they've played a lot so I don't doubt they could be talking you through your return as a goon tbh.

Just feels like an easy excuse and trying to appear innocent but conveniently put anything dodgy down to "inexperience". As for being dodgy you've been on the wrong side of a few lynches (from a townie point of view anyway... You might have been laughing in the goon chat after) I admit I have too but I don't have any other info and the game is hard :lol: 

Fwiw I still agree on Riddley but as I previously said this morning I think the most likely scenario is that you're both goons trying to throw us off by calling him out. 

Edited by Simo

I'm out for the afternoon.

There's no effing way I'll be trying to mod the game from my phone :o so if it's a lynch at any point, that'll be night called.

Order of goonliness

Bunny

Simo

I really can't decide on the 3rd.

Morgaro is putting forward a decent case for innocence, marvin's under the radarness is throwing me a bit, and then there's the 'were sheldon and riddley both goons' question.

I'm sticking with bunny just now. 

@milky_26 @yvonnejambo @Dandyman79 what we thinking? Think we need to be on the same page but I feel like I'm a bit blind. And I thought milky was bad so I'm clearly not reading this well 🤣

Morgaro Gomis
35 minutes ago, Simo said:

You've mentioned being inexperienced a few times but Ian and Sheldon were both goons and they've played a lot so I don't doubt they could be talking you through your return as a goon tbh.

That's true, they could. They're not, but they could. I can honestly say the decisions I've made in this game are solely mine and will happily deal with consequences that come should I proven to be wrong - can you?

Just feels like an easy excuse and trying to appear innocent but conveniently put anything dodgy down to "inexperience". As for being dodgy you've been on the wrong side of a few lynches (from a townie point of view anyway... You might have been laughing in the goon chat after)  I admit I have too but I don't have any other info and the game is hard :lol: 

Is the bold an accidental admission of guilt I see?

Fwiw I still agree on Riddley but as I previously said this morning I think the most likely scenario is that you're both goons trying to throw us off by calling him out. 

I agree about Riddley, I just think you're switching the roles a bit...

14 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Does anyone really think Sheldon and me would have got 9 votes between us if we were both goons? C'mon.

Given that there were 4 goons yesterday and they almost certainly split votes between you two then I'm gonna say erm... Yes 🤷‍♂️

That's true, they could. They're not, but they could. I can honestly say the decisions I've made in this game are solely mine and will happily deal with consequences that come should I proven to be wrong - can you?

I can do yes. I'm not saying I havent made any mistakes but when you don't have any info about anybody else's roles and can't PM teammates that's a risk that you're gonna be wrong on things. I've held my hands up already

Is the bold an accidental admission of guilt I see?

There's clutching at straws then there's this... You know fine well what I meant :rofl: 

I agree about Riddley, I just think you're switching the roles a bit...

This whole post was desperation. 

Vote Morgaro 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Order of goonliness

Bunny

Simo

I really can't decide on the 3rd.

Morgaro is putting forward a decent case for innocence, marvin's under the radarness is throwing me a bit, and then there's the 'were sheldon and riddley both goons' question.

I'm sticking with bunny just now. 

@milky_26 @yvonnejambo @Dandyman79 what we thinking? Think we need to be on the same page but I feel like I'm a bit blind. And I thought milky was bad so I'm clearly not reading this well 🤣

Here is my take on it

I've said on a few occasions that I think bunny and simo are goons, i don't like the look for there voting patterns.

Marvin put Sheldon into a tie yesterday then never changed his vote so inclined to think he on our side 

When simo was in the lead Sheldon never voted him and vice Vera both choosing to vote for riddley

Bunny was the same stayed away from simo amd Sheldon voting to put riddley in the lead early on 

Shapes vote Riddley
Marvin vote Morgaro
Bunny vote Riddley
Simo vote Dandyman
Shapes unvote Riddley
Marvin unvote Morgaro
Marvin vote Yvonne
milky vote Simo
Simo unvote Dandyman
Simo vote Riddley
Dandyman vote Simo
Shapes vote Sheldon
Riddley vote Simo
Dandyman unvote Simo
milky unvote Simo
Dandyman vote milky
Yvonne vote Sheldon
Shapes unvote Sheldon
Shapes vote Yvonne
milky vote Yvonne
Shapes unvote Yvonne
Shapes vote milky
milky unvote Yvonne
milky vote Riddley
Marvin unvote Yvonne
Marvin vote Sheldon
Riddley unvote Simo
Riddley vote milky
Morgaro vote milky
Vlad vote Yvonne
Shapes unvote milky
Shapes vote Sheldon
Dandyman unvote milky
Dandyman vote Riddley
Riddley unvote milky
Riddley vote Sheldon
Shapes unvote Sheldon
Shapes vote Riddley
Shapes unvote Riddley
Shapes vote Sheldon
Sheldon vote Riddley
Dandyman unvote Riddley
Dandyman vote Sheldon

For me Bunny and simo are stick on goon, will have my third soon 

I'm not going to protest too much, a townie kill won't harm is too much at this point, but what have I done to appear goonly apart from consistently vote for Riddley?

He was heavily under suspicion yesterday and everyone seems to have decided because Sheldon was bad he isn't. 

7 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Marvin put Sheldon into a tie yesterday then never changed his vote so inclined to think he on our side 

It's almost like Marvin knew Riddley is a goon so they would lose a teammate either way but that he could buy some credibility by voting Sheldon instead ... 

I voted Riddley early yesterday and I think the previous day also, I gave my reasons at the time so I can't be accused of voting to save Sheldon

Riddley Walker
18 minutes ago, Simo said:

Given that there were 4 goons yesterday and they almost certainly split votes between you two then I'm gonna say erm... Yes 🤷‍♂️

But there was never an early surge to vote for anyone else was there? Surely splitting votes between the both of us to save face would be something done in the later parts of the vote.

I don't think I've done much to suggest I'm a goon. I can't help but feel your recent interactions with Morgaro are a bit staged.

33 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I'm not going to protest too much, a townie kill won't harm is too much at this point, but what have I done to appear goonly apart from consistently vote for Riddley?

He was heavily under suspicion yesterday and everyone seems to have decided because Sheldon was bad he isn't. 

Imo you should be protesting if you're innocent because we need to hit a goon.

Why should we trust you and not the others?

And if you are a townie, which other one person do you think is also a townie and why?

Stuart McNeill
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Vote count?

Wooooo

Boof said he was busy till later on. 

I think that's why deadline was 9.30

Wooooo

Riddley Walker
13 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Wooooo

Boof said he was busy till later on. 

I think that's why deadline was 9.30

Wooooo

Cheers

What we need is all the non trusted players to vote and then the trusted players can decide and potentially stop a goon pile on. At this stage it’s crucial to get a goon. 
So for that reason I’m going to unvote until later 

My gut and based on game play and voting the goons are Bunny, Simo and Morgaro, but as it’s not fact and it could be Riddley and Marvin with 1 or the above means we need to be careful 

unvote Morgaro 

Morgaro Gomis

Based on recent posts, I’m going to:

Unvote Riddley

and 

Vote Simo

Been suspicious for a while and his recent posts have convinced me that he’s dodgy. 

Still believe Riddley is another goon but Simo is standing out like a sore thumb to me.

2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Votes for simo are from

Milky, marvin and morgaro.

Your name needs to start with M to vote Simo 😂

Tenaciousdandy

Votes in order 

Shapes votes milky 

Dandy votes bunny 

Marvin votes simo

Yvonne votes morgaro

Shapes unvote milky

Shapes vote morgaro 

Milky_26 votes simo

Morgaro votes Riddley 

Shapes unvote morgaro 

Riddley votes morgaro 

Bunny votes Riddley 

Shapes votes bunny

Shapes unvotes bunny

Bunny unvote Riddley 

Shapes votes bunny 

Simo votes morgaro 

Yvonne unvote morgaro 

Morgaro unvote Riddley 

Morgaro votes simo

Milky unvotes simo

Edited by Dandyman79
Added milky unvote for simo

1 hour ago, Shapes said:

Imo you should be protesting if you're innocent because we need to hit a goon.

Why should we trust you and not the others?

And if you are a townie, which other one person do you think is also a townie and why?

If your asking me who the other Townie is, I'm not sure.

I think Riddley and Simo are both goons, I was leaning Marvin as the third but it could also be MG. 

I really don't think I've been that suspicious, certainly not compared to Riddley.

Edited by Bunny Munro

Riddley Walker

Reasoning: You seem to be mentioning me in every post which is a bit odd and seems to be a strategy (along with Simo). Atm Bunny and Simo have moved ahead of Morgaro in my two most likely to be goons.