The 6500

Brauhauser2012

30 minutes ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

And a fair few of us bought additional sports gear and made extra FOH donations on top of the monthly ones to support the club through the legal challenge and COVID19. Perhaps a better option would be a 2020 season top with the aim of encouraging people to take up tickets in a year where you can't see the games in person. I'll concede a top for just part of the season ticket holders is a flawed one. 

I know people that put in tens of thousands each year into our club and renewed their ST’s without a care. It doesn’t make them any more or less a supporter than the rest of us because they give a bit extra.  

I’m not exactly sure what your alluding to with the above post though. Reading between the mines then if someone buys a few more Hearts tops from the shop, or bungs in a few extra quid to FOH then that gives them a better entitlement 🤷‍♂️

The season tickets have been resolved. It’s better just moving on! 

Edited by Saughton Jambo

8 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Have they clarified how you can do that ?  The article on the Hearts website didn't seem to make it clear.

Just do nothing then renew at full price  next season. 

Mid Calder Jambo
9 hours ago, David McCaig said:

I'm one of the 6500... I don't want a Jersey and I don't want a voucher or a refund, I just want my club to be financially  stable with a winning team on the park.

Tonight was worth every penny of my 3 platinum tickets regardless of whether or not I was there in person.

Spot on David.  My thoughts entirely.

1 hour ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

And a fair few of us bought additional sports gear and made extra FOH donations on top of the monthly ones to support the club through the legal challenge and COVID19. Perhaps a better option would be a 2020 season top with the aim of encouraging people to take up tickets in a year where you can't see the games in person. I'll concede a top for just part of the season ticket holders is a flawed one. 

Geez. I bet you're wishing you hadn't started this thread!

I get where you're coming from - non-concession ST holders paid full price which is, in the main, now looking like a 'donation' for most (I include myself). A wee momento or thank you token would be nice to avoid the cost and administration of vouchers for the club but it looks like the club have made their decisions. Would have been a nice touch, but each to their own.

2 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I think we all did. Including lots of us that bought multiple ST’s for the same household. I knew it would end up a donation of sorts. 

You want to give us something back Hearts? How about another Scottish cup win at Hampdump over the wee team and a cup final with a chance to avenge last years result. The majority of us want silverware and are happy to put our money where our mouth is to achieve our dreams. 

Last nights result should be the start of moving forward.  The 18 game guarantee is sorted and is now water under the bridge. Let’s move forward. Nothing ever good came from looking back.....except

19-5-2012 🇱🇻🇱🇻

For me this post should be in BOLD, and pinned at the start of this thread. Well said Saughton Jambo

3 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

As one of the 6500 I don't want vouchers or a jersey with my name or any other gestures, I just want a successful team to support

Probably the same view as the vast majority of the 6,500

19 hours ago, Baxfee said:

I don’t want anything. Paid my money to help hearts. End of 

Ditto. I'll just buy a season ticket next season again. Don't want anything.                       

19 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

I don’t understand that figure. I got mine along with 11,500 so what camp does that put me in ? Genuine question btw

I'm NOT one of the 6500 because after having had a full price season ticket for nigh on 50 years I'm now 66 and have a concession. Apologies for that.

2 minutes ago, TorinoJambo said:

I'm NOT one of the 6500 because after having had a full price season ticket for nigh on 50 years I'm now 66 and have a concession. Apologies for that.

yeah it’s ridiculous 

1 hour ago, TorinoJambo said:

Same as me. 

I'm sure most of us non 6500ers have and will continue to more than pay our way in future. 

The club can keep my money, I take it I don't have to do anything, just renew next season as normal. 

Are people happy with the clubs settlement on this issue ? 

Just a suggestion the thread title doesn't really cover the importance. 

Maybe should rename it as ST settlement from the club or something equally informative 🤔

22 hours ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

So there is a hard core 6500 who paid for a full price season ticket.  I think a special jersey would be a nice reward instead of vouchers? Anyone else in favour (of the 6500)?

Lambswool crewneck in a lovely deep maroon. Count me in 👍

4 hours ago, luckydug said:

Are people happy with the clubs settlement on this issue ? 

Just a suggestion the thread title doesn't really cover the importance. 

Maybe should rename it as ST settlement from the club or something equally informative 🤔

Think you’re probably spot on there. 

21 hours ago, luckydug said:

Same as me. 

I'm sure most of us non 6500ers have and will continue to more than pay our way in future. 

The club can keep my money, I take it I don't have to do anything, just renew next season as normal. 

That's what I'll be doing. 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, McCrae said:

This years season ticket is a donation to the club. 

This is how I see it. 

Also, watching the games from the house has it's perks. 

Always a silver lining. 

On 17/10/2020 at 17:52, fancy a brew said:

Eats plenty of fibre? 🤷‍♂️

😀  Must be something like that, eh .       Regular occupants of the Tynecastle cludgie stalls perhaps ?

On 17/10/2020 at 19:23, Paul Shark said:

Lambswool crewneck in a lovely deep maroon. Count me in 👍

🙂Or just mass produce Paulo's maroon cardie - "uber fan" stitched on the back.   👍

been here before

I bought my Platinum season ticket this year less in the belief that Id see any games but more in the hope that Id maybe get a smart jumper or something that could mark me out from the littler people.

On 17/10/2020 at 08:30, soonbe110 said:

Just do nothing then renew at full price  next season. 

Cheers for that info.  👍 As an expert in doing nothing, this suits me fine.:whistling:

48 minutes ago, been here before said:

I bought my Platinum season ticket this year less in the belief that Id see any games but more in the hope that Id maybe get a smart jumper or something that could mark me out from the littler people.

That’s the spirit. 😎

8 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

🙂Or just mass produce Paulo's maroon cardie - "uber fan" stitched on the back.   👍

A cardigan that buttons up the back perhaps ? 😂

• 2 weeks later...
The Treasurer
3 hours ago, graygo said:

Tuesday 3rd November deadline for anyone wanting to opt out of viewing the streams.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/alternative-season-ticket-value-package

Obviously personal circumstances will dictate what people do, but a big uptake on opting out/using vouchers etc. could have a huge impact on next season's budget

14 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Obviously personal circumstances will dictate what people do, but a big uptake on opting out/using vouchers etc. could have a huge impact on next season's budget

I agree, however there might be some who need to think more about their family budget just now than Hearts budget.

I posted the info because I can see an issue in the future when people realise that they need to opt out of the streaming service rather than opt in.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, graygo said:

I agree, however there might be some who need to think more about their family budget just now than Hearts budget.

I posted the info because I can see an issue in the future when people realise that they need to opt out of the streaming service rather than opt in.

that's why I said "personal circumstances"

A lot of people won't have the same income as they did when they bought their ST.

I think the club should be congratulated in recognising this even though it could potentially have a  huge impact on next seasons budget.

43 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

that's why I said "personal circumstances"

A lot of people won't have the same income as they did when they bought their ST.

I think the club should be congratulated in recognising this even though it could potentially have a  huge impact on next seasons budget.

I think the club would be leaving itself wide open to a challenge if they didn't recognise this, one they would lose. Not sure they need congratulated.

The Treasurer
59 minutes ago, graygo said:

I think the club would be leaving itself wide open to a challenge if they didn't recognise this, one they would lose. Not sure they need congratulated.

Not seen any other club doing anything like this, so I think they deserve credit for giving the st holders a range of options