The 6500

Brauhauser2012

Brauhauser2012

So there is a hard core 6500 who paid for a full price season ticket.  I think a special jersey would be a nice reward instead of vouchers? Anyone else in favour (of the 6500)?

Brauhauser2012

4. This brings us on to the almost 6,500 season ticket holders who paid full-price and generated £2.4 million of season ticket income for the Club.  Clearly, rolling this figure over in full to next season would cause us serious financial issues.  We need to try to mitigate the impact in any and every way we can.

In simple terms, as you will see below, we need you to trade in the value of your season ticket games this year for other goods and services where-ever you can.  We know that times are very difficult for many of you and if you need to maximise your credit toward next season’s season ticket we fully understand.

Could a special top serves as goods?

Edited by Brauhauser2012

19 minutes ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

So there is a hard core 6500 who paid for a full price season ticket.  I think a special jersey would be a nice reward instead of vouchers? Anyone else in favour (of the 6500)?

NO - waste of the club's money.  We (the fans) don't need pointless gestures - a league trophy at the end of the season will more than suffice, thanks.   

Brauhauser2012
14 minutes ago, Tott said:

NO..your just the same as every other Hearts fan.

Against anything thats set to divide the support.

No, I'm one of the 6500. You might be a regular fan.

1 minute ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

No, I'm one of the 6500. You might be a regular fan.

What's a regular fan ?

Brauhauser2012
2 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

NO - waste of the club's money.  We (the fans) don't need pointless gestures - a league trophy at the end of the season will more than suffice, thanks.   

This suggestion would be a lot less expensive than the vouchers.  You would get a shirt not multiple vouchers.

Brauhauser2012
3 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

What's a regular fan ?

According to Tott its people who divide the fans. I was trying to suggest an option to  avoid the vouchers and keep more money 

11 minutes ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

This suggestion would be a lot less expensive than the vouchers.  You would get a shirt not multiple vouchers.

Maybe its just me.... but the reason I don't want vouchers is the same reason I don't want a shirt.  Namely, I wouldn't use them.  I'll take the discount on next year's ST, and donate it back through FoH.  That way Hearts get the full value of the "discount", for no expense on their part.

Edited by Lone Striker

Those bloody pensioners, paying pensioners pricing. Who do they think they are? 

And don’t get me started on under 18s!

Part-timers.

Brauhauser2012
6 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Maybe its just me.... but the reason I don't want vouchers is the same reason I don't want a shirt.  Namely, I wouldn't use them.  I'll take the discount on next year's ST, and donate it back through FoH

I like that.

5 minutes ago, Scotland said:

Part-timers.

Don’t forget those pesky folk in full time education working part time jobs alongside that to afford to follow their team. Grrrr

Pasquale for King
56 minutes ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

As one of them yes it’s a great idea 

1 hour ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

Stupid idea.

This could be your first year at full price and you get some recognition whilst a new OAP st holder who’s held a full price ticket for 30 years prior to turning 65 gets nothing.......

Like I said......stupid idea.

Brauhauser2012
6 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Stupid idea.

This could be your first year at full price and you get some recognition whilst a new OAP st holder who’s held a full price ticket for 30 years prior to turning 65 gets nothing.......

Like I said......stupid idea.

Okay, just take the vouchers then. Hopefully that'll make you happy.  Stupid. I'm platinum by the way.Platinum / Premium : 2 streamed games is treated as the equivalent of 1 game off your 18 game season ticket.  

Edited by Brauhauser2012

Brauhauser2012
2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

The FoH top looked terrible despite the nice idea behind it. 

I really like it. Not worse than that shocking grey second top from last season 

I think I'm the best supporter and i want a shirt made on my own behalf.

You'll all struggle to argue against it.

Make it happen Budge. 

Brauhauser2012
4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

same question from me ?

There's a club called Hearts and they have a website. Try there.

43 minutes ago, Scotland said:

Part-timers.

Yup those bloody pensioners with under lying health conditions that would prevent them going to games until a vaccine is available.......but still bought a season ticket! 😉

51 minutes ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

According to Tott its people who divide the fans. I was trying to suggest an option to  avoid the vouchers and keep more money 

Did i..Your suggesting your an uber fan.

I was suggesting ,dont be divisive.

As a support,we are one. 

14 minutes ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

Okay, just take the vouchers then. Hopefully that'll make you happy.  Stupid. I'm platinum by the way.Platinum / Premium : 2 streamed games is treated as the equivalent of 1 game off your 18 game season ticket.  

I will watch the streamed games and inform the club I want to opt out of any further discounts or vouchers.

I really really don’t need my name on a top to say I paid full price for a ST.....

Leveins Battalion

This is a tragic thread,my old man is 71 and supported Hearts since he was 7 years old.He doesn't pay full price but still has his season ticket.

1 hour ago, Lone Striker said:

This. I paid for my ST knowing I would not see many games. I want success not anything else. 

Brauhauser2012
5 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

This is a tragic thread,my old man is 71 and supported Hearts since he was 7 years old.He doesn't pay full price but still has his season ticket.

Aye I went in the old days too and you didn't pay platinum prices. Its different now.

1 hour ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

Everybody that bought a season ticket paid full price for their age group or category of seat. Why do you want to create an Uber-group of fans ? 
Get back to Leith 

22 minutes ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

There's a club called Hearts and they have a website. Try there.

no need to be a dick. I got the email but really was a genuine question. No need 

Edited by 1971fozzy

Maybe its just me.... but the reason I don't want vouchers is the same reason I don't want a shirt.  Namely, I wouldn't use them.  I'll take the discount on next year's ST, and donate it back through FoH.  That way Hearts get the full value of the "discount", for no expense on their part.

Don’t take the discount. Just leave the money with the Club. Hearts still get full value 

15 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

He pays full price for his age category. 

Brauhauser2012
7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Everybody that bought a season ticket paid full price for their age group or category of seat. Why do you want to create an Uber-group of fans ? 
Get back to Leith 

Never been in Leith except for away derbys.

You go back there. I'm a west Edinburgh guy. 

iwasthere1954
18 minutes ago, Independence said:

This. I paid for my ST knowing I would not see many games. I want success not anything else. 

Exactly. That's my thoughts too.

100% 

No vouchers - no refund - no discount on next season's ticket. Sent the club an email stating this and I'd hope other jambos (who can afford to) do the same. 

As a multiple ST household, a meal in the skyline will do us fine. Good gesture and might not use it, but good to see the club making sensible offer, but stressing the importance of our support 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, MES said:

As a multiple ST household, a meal in the skyline will do us fine. Good gesture and might not use it, but good to see the club making sensible offer, but stressing the importance of our support 

Glad they listened to the feedback. Hospitality is a good combination. Watching a game on a laptop is a hollow experience for 450 bucks 

14 minutes ago, MES said:

Not sure if you've been before, but it's a great restaurant. Hope you and your family enjoy it! 

1 hour ago, Baxfee said:

I don’t want anything. Paid my money to help hearts. End of 

Yep same here.

It's good that the club are trying to sort things out for people thoug

As one (or household 2 of the 6500 I like the gesture by the club. I would donate back but meal in the skyline will do us fine. Not wanting £400 refund back and club acknowledge this.

2 hours ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

I'm one of the 6500... I don't want a Jersey and I don't want a voucher or a refund, I just want my club to be financially  stable with a winning team on the park.

Tonight was worth every penny of my 3 platinum tickets regardless of whether or not I was there in person.

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Don’t take the discount. Just leave the money with the Club. Hearts still get full value 

Have they clarified how you can do that ?  The article on the Hearts website didn't seem to make it clear.

I'm also one of the 6500. Like a few I'm very confused about the options however if we can spank every other team like we have done to one of our "closet competitors' I'm happy to be in the this years st is a donation camp but not sure how i relate this gesture to the club!

3 hours ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

Already got my money's worth tonight, but thanks for the sentiment! 

8 hours ago, Independence said:

I think we all did. Including lots of us that bought multiple ST’s for the same household. I knew it would end up a donation of sorts. 

You want to give us something back Hearts? How about another Scottish cup win at Hampdump over the wee team and a cup final with a chance to avenge last years result. The majority of us want silverware and are happy to put our money where our mouth is to achieve our dreams. 

Last nights result should be the start of moving forward.  The 18 game guarantee is sorted and is now water under the bridge. Let’s move forward. Nothing ever good came from looking back.....except

19-5-2012 🇱🇻🇱🇻

The Treasurer

As one of the 6500 I don't want vouchers or a jersey with my name or any other gestures, I just want a successful team to support

Brauhauser2012
26 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I think we all did. Including lots of us that bought multiple ST’s for the same household. I knew it would end up a donation of sorts. 

You want to give us something back Hearts? How about another Scottish cup win at Hampdump over the wee team and a cup final with a chance to avenge last years result. The majority of us want silverware and are happy to put our money where our mouth is to achieve our dreams. 

Last nights result should be the start of moving forward.  The 18 game guarantee is sorted and is now water under the bridge. Let’s move forward. Nothing ever good came from looking back.....except

19-5-2012 🇱🇻🇱🇻

And a fair few of us bought additional sports gear and made extra FOH donations on top of the monthly ones to support the club through the legal challenge and COVID19. Perhaps a better option would be a 2020 season top with the aim of encouraging people to take up tickets in a year where you can't see the games in person. I'll concede a top for just part of the season ticket holders is a flawed one.