FoH email response delay?

Poseidon

Anyone else tried to contact FoH and not getting a reply? Was very handy when someone on here used to help out with queries etc but no longer an option. Their response times seem to be abysmal at the moment in my experience 

Yes, I emailed an enquiry last Friday, I got a reply on Sunday saying it would be passed to someone else who would be in touch. I’ve not heard anything since.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

I think it’s because we’re only transferring a 100 odd thousand a month that these things can tend to get lost behind the higher priority stuff

stay patient I’m sure they’ll get round to it

I emailed FOH asking that my certificate be posted to me as I couldn't attend the 'ceremony'. Replied the next day saying that my request would be passed on. Received my certificate within the week. Excellent response.

I sent an email on 26 September and followed it up last week but no response!

Must have got lost in the ether. Will email them again in the morning.

40 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I sent an email on 26 September and followed it up last week but no response!

Must have got lost in the ether. Will email them again in the morning.

Did you buy your PC second hand from a Mr Neil Doncaster by any chance. I am led to believe that he had a computer that got e-mails lost in the ether.

Our sincere apologies on any delay in responding to emails, we did have a member help us handle our emais on a voluntary basis and the help to FOH was invaluable, however a few weeks ago we lost this option. We have been playing catch up every since hence the delay in some responses.We do now have another couple of members lined up to help and they will be trained and ready to step in over  the next week or so. Our sincere apologies once again 

3 hours ago, GaHa1874 said:

Our sincere apologies on any delay in responding to emails, we did have a member help us handle our emais on a voluntary basis and the help to FOH was invaluable, however a few weeks ago we lost this option. We have been playing catch up every since hence the delay in some responses.We do now have another couple of members lined up to help and they will be trained and ready to step in over  the next week or so. Our sincere apologies once again 

Thanks for the reply

• 1 month later...
On 15/10/2020 at 10:20, GaHa1874 said:

Still waiting for a resolution to this one I raised back in September 

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

Still waiting for a resolution to this one I raised back in September 

Maybe they have forgotten about it 🤷🏼‍♂️

28 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Maybe they have forgotten about it 🤷🏼‍♂️

I had a belated response towards the end of October asking me to confirm something, which I did same day and then nothing. I chased up again earlier in the week by email but thought I'd should on here as well as someone replied on here last time