Barack

***The Official Hearts v Dundee (We're back) Thread***

Tazio

Charlie Adam will go into the game thinking he can stroll it as he’s been in the EPL. Then he’ll realise that’s not the case as he’s slower than a fat man running through treacle so he’ll try and make himself feel better by trying to crock someone. 

Hungry hippo
16 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Correct wba, rangers, Dundee? Heading one-way......

To be fair to Adam he will 35 in December so not that surprising his level is dropping. Will still have fantastic technique although expect his fitness to be poor as it wasn't amazing even at his peak.

BigAlim
1 minute ago, Hungry hippo said:

To be fair to Adam he will 35 in December so not that surprising his level is dropping. Will still have fantastic technique although expect his fitness to be poor as it wasn't amazing even at his peak.

just  gotta make sure he can't get a shot away and i think we'll be alright

tian447
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Has the OP included enough * in the title?

3 is the accepted minimum number, but I would expect some spacing between them:

* * * The Official Hearts v Anyone Thread * * *

Boo!!!

Edited by tian447

Marvin
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Charlie Adam will go into the game thinking he can stroll it as he’s been in the EPL. Then he’ll realise that’s not the case as he’s slower than a fat man running through treacle so he’ll try and make himself feel better by trying to crock someone. 

Hasn't he always done that? 

gedster

Back to 3 subs for this......unfortunate for those peripheral players needing game time

Tazio
9 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Hasn't he always done that? 

Pretty much, if he ever tries to have a night out in Tottenham he’ll be lucky to get out alive after crocking Gareth Bale (twice), Paulinho, and Luka Modric. 

Kiwidoug

What's McPake got to do with them?  Is he their dealer or something?  Regardless, there is a mountain of hate behind us for this fixture and we need to take at least 5 off them.

Mikey1874
3 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

anyone know how doranns and adam have played pre season / in the LC games? (if at all?)

This was their team for their only League Cup game on Saturday (got awarded the other 3-0 due to Covid). Dorrans scored. Adam had a free kick saved, was booked and subbed on 77 minutes. Their Celtic loan player was with Ireland U21s.

20201014_170748.jpg

Edited by Mikey1874

BigAlim
11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

This was their team for their only League Cup game on Saturday (got awarded the other 3-0 due to Covid). Dorrans scored. Adam had a free kick saved, was booked and subbed on 77 minutes. Their Celtic loan player was with Ireland U21s.

20201014_170748.jpg

Forster, McGhee and Ashcroft at the back are dug meat :jjyay:

Barack
11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

20201014_170748.jpg

Jack Hamilton & Jordan McGhee. Forgot they played for them.

With that in mind, I'm upgrading my predicted score, to Hearts by 2. 

Haringshairband

4-0 Hearts. We will click for this. Posts on here saying it should have been 10 afterwards. Then we'll go on to have an invincible season for 27 games.

cookieboy

Is McGrass their manager ?? I never knew this ffs that makes me want to pump them even more now

andythejambo
4 hours ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

The one game David Johnston played for us. Went on to play 27 times for Scotland but unfortunately with the oval ball not the round one.

Correct.....Was the "smart" answer around this time to "Who was the last Heart's player to score for Scotland?" until I think Gary Mackay's goal in 1988 against Bulgaria.

big-jambo

I'll be happy with a 1 or 2  nil  win  and a decent performance, although I would love to see us put a few past them!

Kiwidoug

I don't know if directors travel to games in covid world.  If they do, I hope they get an icy reception at Tynecastle.  Not just Dundee.

I suppose it's too much to hope that Dr Budge would heidbutt their chairman.  I'm a pacifist but I would.

Scott980612

Would like to have seen these  dirty cheating sewar rats been referred to Scumdee in thread title.   

McPake to suffer another 5-1 pumping would delightful. 

A win will do.  

Gone
5 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Jack Hamilton Dundee keeper.. and the superstar Jordan McGhee..

Jack Hamilton will probably have the game of his life. Can't wait for his kicks tho! hope our guys are ready to take a huge number of throw ins

Gone

Is Forster the 33+ year old full back who still bleaches and put's highlights in his hair? Grow up man!

1971fozzy

I want to absolutely wreck them. I want them to leave Tynecastle with shame.  Get into these Judas rats 

milky_26
18 minutes ago, Gone said:

Is Forster the 33+ year old full back who still bleaches and put's highlights in his hair? Grow up man!

are you not thinking of richard foster who has been at both rangers and aberdeen? the forster at dundee is 27 and a former hibs player

One five
24 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I want to absolutely wreck them. I want them to leave Tynecastle with shame.  Get into these Judas rats 

Totally, hammer them into pulp the cowardly tramps they are.

DC_92

Smith starts for NI. Brandon it is then.

TypoonJambo
4 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Bum

gorgie rd eh11
12 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Two games in a couple of days should not be a problem at this stage of the season. It's a big game and Michael has a great attitude so i've not given up on him playing on Friday.

cookieboy
17 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

what about Boyce ?

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

what about Boyce ?

On bench

johnthomas
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

Pretty much, if he ever tries to have a night out in Tottenham he’ll be lucky to get out alive after crocking Gareth Bale (twice), Paulinho, and Luka Modric. 

Unless Tottenham has been gentrified (!) recently you could finish that sentence earlier

cookieboy
5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

On bench

Cheers . Hope he spends the 90 there :flag3:

Kiwidoug

Big day for me Saturday.  Jambos in the morning and it's general election day.  I love elections.  Result of this one doesn't look like going my way but as long as Hearts win, I couldnt give a toss if the Petrie/Doncaster Incompetence Party wins the election.

5-0 Hearts.

cookieboy
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Big day for me Saturday.  Jambos in the morning and it's general election day.  I love elections.  Result of this one doesn't look like going my way but as long as Hearts win, I couldnt give a toss if the Petrie/Doncaster Incompetence Party wins the election.

5-0 Hearts.

what's your time difference at the moment (kick off time) ?

Hungry hippo
1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

5-0 Hearts.

Game is on Friday so Friday morning for you.

neilnunb

Dungdee had 5 booked in that game at the weekend. Clearly will try and kick us off the park.

Edited by neilnunb

cookieboy
5 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

no its no 🤣 friday morning i mean

Edited by cookieboy
added comment

GinRummy
5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Dungdee had 5 booked in that game at the weekend. Clearly will try and kick us off the park.

Another couple of penalties I hope. 

DG_HMFC
23 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Saturday morning, no?

Kiwidoug
26 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

what's your time difference at the moment (kick off time) ?

00.30am

Whatever
34 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

😐 

Gone
1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

are you not thinking of richard foster who has been at both rangers and aberdeen? the forster at dundee is 27 and a former hibs player

Ohhh him. The guy that was well offside in the relegation party game?

Hungry hippo
12 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Saturday morning, no?

Sorry I have got that mixed up with the time difference. Thought I was helping but sums up my day today.

King prawn
3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

20201014_170748.jpg

That team, being managed by James McPake, after having shafted us in the summer deserves and should receive an absolute drubbing. 

Lfhearts
1 hour ago, cookieboy said:

Smith taken off at hour mark Boyce on bench still, Washington started.

gregzy2k7

I'm going for Hearts 2 - 0 Scumdee 

The goal machine to score against his old club then boyce with our second off the bench.

Come on the Hearts intae this scum!

Rudy T

Our 3 on-going subs on Friday are potentially going to be Smith Harring and Boyce.... I think Dundee should be more worried about us than we are about Dorrans and Adam.

CARDIFFBOY

I am absolutely buzzing for this game ; I wish I could have been sat in my seat in the Wheatfield watching it but hopefully will be there at some time this season, only two words need to be said for this one and I hope that Robbie sends our lads out there with a real fire and passion, ONLY HEARTS.  HHGH. 

Edited by CARDIFFBOY

chrystaf
23 hours ago, eyesandears said:

Wighton to score the winner in injury time and run over to McJake giving it the 5-1 and then give the double-bird to Nelms in the directors box. Ann then gives it the knowing smile and instructs our new CEO to pas on a message to Nelms ...."tell John I'm sorry!"

With the absence of fans, any thoughts on a "welcoming committee" to greet them on arrival.  Socially distancing of course!

Mikey1874
1 minute ago, chrystaf said:

With the absence of fans, any thoughts on a "welcoming committee" to greet them on arrival.  Socially distancing of course!

They likely come in via Wheatfield Street from 6pm.

TexasAndy

I know we have played some Betfred cup games but for me the season starts v Dundee.   Gutted I won't be at Tynie but I'll be tuning in wrapped in Maroon with a good stock of beers.  MON HEARTS.  

Blackie the Cat

Can't think of a more suitable song and it's lyrics to be played before kick-off tomorrow night.

gov

Boyce and halkett to get the goals 👌 3-1