Mole Offski Again

Rawrrrrrrr

Colonel Kurtz

Vr insisted on a quota of youngsters actually playing ie not just in the squad to meet the regs.

moley was the only player who was physically ready,and the best prospect at the time.

Burley played him a lone striker at 17 to prove a point to Vlad.

Was he ready to play on the left wing in Europe....probably not

Guest JamboRobbo
To be fair he is only 19. Cut the guy some slack as he will know he has to impress. He was really promising for the U19s and maybe got pitched in too early and lost confidence.

At the same time, he's been at loan at QOS and Livi for the past year, and only managed to get 9 starts and 3 sub appearances for livi, scoring zero goals, and got 2 games and 6 sub appearnaces for QOS, again scoring zero goals.

Should be nowhere near the HMFC first team on that basis alone.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=39019

Young players should be brought through if and when they are good enough.

Nelly Terraces

Oooooh, I do hate doing this, but, sometime you have to be a man about these things and face up to it so, (puts arm round shoulder, whispers into ear of those who just can't bear the stark truth), 'Mole's just not a very good footbaler I'm afraid. In fact, he's a very bad one. In fcat, most of the players at Hearts of Midlothian Football club are VERY bad indeed.'

Sorreee, but it had to be said.

Go away and cry now children.

We_are_the_Hearts
At the same time, he's been at loan at QOS and Livi for the past year, and only managed to get 9 starts and 3 sub appearances for livi, scoring zero goals, and got 2 games and 6 sub appearnaces for QOS, again scoring zero goals.

Should be nowhere near the HMFC first team on that basis alone.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=39019

Young players should be brought through if and when they are good enough.

His career has defo hit the slippery slopes. Don't see why one more chance can do any harm as he was HIGHLY rated as a Youth. One more chance though..........................:527:

This isnt a player with 1 or 2 games

This is a player who has had a season at hearts and a season between 2 seperate clubs to make an impression and has failed badly

how many chances should he get?

Neither is he a player with a few seasons of consistent football.

Thierry Henry was labelled a dud once upon a time.........feckin imagine?!?! :confused:

Guest JamboRobbo
His career has defo hit the slippery slopes. Don't see why one more chance can do any harm as he was HIGHLY rated as a Youth. One more chance though..........................:527:

I have no problem with him getting a chance. In the U-19's or reserves. If he proves himself there, move him to the next level.

With the record he has this past year, he should not get in the first team without banging in a few reserve goals.

Especially after a year of failure at lower division teams.

I have no problem with him getting a chance. In the U-19's or reserves. If he proves himself there, move him to the next level.

With the record he has this past year, he should not get in the first team without banging in a few reserve goals.

Especially after a year of failure at lower division teams.

We don't have any players for the first team other than Velicka who have been scoring many goals this season? I am not sure if Beniusis, Elliot, Makela, Ksnavicius have been scoring in the reserves?

Guest JamboRobbo
We don't have any players for the first team other than Velicka who have been scoring many goals this season? I am not sure if Beniusis, Elliot, Makela, Ksnavicius have been scoring in the reserves?

Reserves have no games at the moment. Beniusis has a goal or two, Makela has a few, Elliot scored against hibs, Ksnavicius doesn't score - but he ain't a striker.

Velicka and Nade first team strikers for me. If Mole's in the squad out of desperation, fair enough. If it's out of choice, then god help us.

Colonel Kurtz

There have been 2 games at Riccarton,the one I saw the best players were Moley,Jason and Gowser who are in tomorrows squad.

Seems fair enough to me

Archived