Mole Offski Again

Rawrrrrrrr

Dundee on loan this time apparently

Another 1st div club for him to be murder at

Will he be punted permanently after a 3rd failure?

What the hell has Mole done to you? I am sick of this cyber bullying of our young players. Jamie Mole has played around 11 first team games for Hearts, he scored 3 or 4 goals and looked a good prospect, yet some morons choose to re-write history and make him out to be the worst player they have ever seen.

A couple of years ago Mole was wanted by other SPL clubs on loan, he was shining that brightly at reserve level. Since then a combination of lack of stability and bad breaks has almost ruined his confidence. Vicious, spiteful and pathetic posts like this will do nothing to bring that back.

What the hell has Mole done to you? I am sick of this cyber bullying of our young players. Jamie Mole has played around 11 first team games for Hearts, he scored 3 or 4 goals and looked a good prospect, yet some morons choose to re-write history and make him out to be the worst player they have ever seen.

A couple of years ago Mole was wanted by other SPL clubs on loan, he was shining that brightly at reserve level. Since then a combination of lack of stability and bad breaks has almost ruined his confidence. Vicious, spiteful and pathetic posts like this will do nothing to bring that back.

He has done nothing in 2 seperate loan spells and on top of that has ****ed off every fan at each of these clubs with his attitude

His attitude has stunk at hearts and the boy clearly believes his own created hype

Another stevie simmons and the sooner he does one the better

loveofthegame

Im sure a post on JKB isnt going to hurt him ffs!

For what its worth i dont think he'll ever make it, not good enough from what ive seen.

Your post is more like a personal attack on Prancer than his post does about Mole

Im sure a post on JKB isnt going to hurt him ffs!

For what its worth i dont think he'll ever make it, not good enough from what ive seen.

Your post is more like a personal attack on Prancer than his post does about Mole

Well what good is such a post going to do other than damage the confidence of one of the young players in the first team squad? The players read these forums. All the original post comes across to me is as a personal attack on a young guy learning his trade.

The laddy has hardly played for the club, in some of the games he was poor, others he did quite well in. What really annoys me however, is that peoples opinions of the player seem to be based on the constant repetition of the opinion that he is 'pish' by a few posters, as opposed to anyone having seen him get an extended run in the team.

In my opinion, given the form/ quality of some of our other striking options, we could do worse than put Mole in, he at least showed in his previous games that he has both energy and pace.

This is why i don't want any of the other youth players to be called up to the first team! People will expected to much of them, then they just get labeled as crap !

This is why i don't want any of the other youth players to be called up to the first team! People will expected to much of them, then they just get labeled as crap !

This isnt a player with 1 or 2 games

This is a player who has had a season at hearts and a season between 2 seperate clubs to make an impression and has failed badly

how many chances should he get?

loveofthegame
Well what good is such a post going to do other than damage the confidence of one of the young players in the first team squad? The players read these forums. All the original post comes across to me is as a personal attack on a young guy learning his trade.

The laddy has hardly played for the club, in some of the games he was poor, others he did quite well in. What really annoys me however, is that peoples opinions of the player seem to be based on the constant repetition of the opinion that he is 'pish' by a few posters, as opposed to anyone having seen him get an extended run in the team.

In my opinion, given the form/ quality of some of our other striking options, we could do worse than put Mole in, he at least showed in his previous games that he has both energy and pace.

Your entitled to your opinion and me mine. But id seriously doubt players would be genuinely upset by JKB IF they read it, which i doubt.

Hes been poor wherever hes been and failed to make the grade at Livi or QoS, I think that tells us all we need to know

Other than Pinilla and Bednar who we won't see again, having seen what I have seen of Mole and the various alternatives at the club - I would say that he is every bit as good as them. Velicka deserves to play due to his run of goals - but when he goes on a lean spell there will be plenty people wanting him out of the team. Beniusis, Elliot, Makela - well they maybe have their attributes but any better than Mole? Ksnavicius is truly terrible.

Agree with Martin T. The expectations of some people these days is astonishing.

Maybe thats life nowadays? Not all young players flourish when they are 17,18,19. Players flourish at different ages.

I`m speechless at some of the bull that get`s spouted these days.

This isnt a player with 1 or 2 games

This is a player who has had a season at hearts and a season between 2 seperate clubs to make an impression and has failed badly

how many chances should he get?

He's had half a season at Hearts. He made his league debut in 2006/7 and was loaned out to Livingston for the second half of last season, where Robbo promptly played him out of position on the left wing. This year he went to Queen of the South, it hasn't worked out, these things sometimes happen with young players.

He is still only 19, has made 11 competitive starts for Hearts and has scored 4goals. Better than 1 in 3 for a goal ratio, yet apparently he's been written off as pish by many fans? This ratio is made to look even better by the fact that 3 of those starts were against Sparta Prague and AEK Athens. Give the guy a chance for goodness sake, there are players picking up a far bigger wage who have done feck all for this club who seem to be above criticism.

Don't care how old he is, Don't care how much he is earning.

He won't make it at Hearts as he is not good enough.

I think the real question should be, if he is not good enough for the first team, why was he given a 5 year contract?

loveofthegame
He's had half a season at Hearts. He made his league debut in 2006/7 and was loaned out to Livingston for the second half of last season, where Robbo promptly played him out of position on the left wing. This year he went to Queen of the South, it hasn't worked out, these things sometimes happen with young players.

He is still only 19, has made 11 competitive starts for Hearts and has scored 4goals. Better than 1 in 3 for a goal ratio, yet apparently he's been written off as pish by many fans? This ratio is made to look even better by the fact that 3 of those starts were against Sparta Prague and AEK Athens. Give the guy a chance for goodness sake, there are players picking up a far bigger wage who have done feck all for this club who seem to be above criticism.

Everybody at the club seems to be being criticised at the club so i dont understand your last sentence.

If we dont think someone is good enough we are entitled to our opinion.

Only time will tell if Mole will make the grade, and imo he wont. So there:dribble: !

loveofthegame
I think the real question should be, if he is not good enough for the first team, why was he given a 5 year contract?

Because Vlad through them out like confetti to every other youngster who we now cant get rid of!

Marco Pelosi anyone?!

Because it was a nice cheap way to show romanovs "ambition"

Im sure the likes of marco pelosi, craig sives, jason thomson, dennis mclaughlin, jamie macdonald and jamie mole are very happy at being handed deals of that stature when their all destined for lower league football

Loveofthegame and Banksyforengland, bingo.

If the young players progress through the ranks is blocked, with 5 year contracts they can't afford to leave and we can't get rid of them.

Is it any wonder then that if they go out on loan they may not be truly motivated?

I assume that he has been doing some training at Hearts or are Queen of the South full time?

Who at Hearts with Bednar, Jankauskas and Pospisil away is Mole expected to learn from? Does Frail strike you as someone who is good at coaching strikers? Does Korobucha or Chernenkov?

He looked big, strong, physical when he played for our first team. Looked to have the raw material - and was able to get into the positions to miss the 'sitters' which some have pillioried him for (just as all strikers miss chances).

QOTS are fulltime and with Billy Dodds on their staff he was learning from a half decent goalscorer so bang thats out the window, and he was learning from robbo for a while at livi

QOTS are fulltime and with Billy Dodds on their staff he was learning from a half decent goalscorer so bang thats out the window, and he was learning from robbo for a while at livi

Okay so maybe he has learned some things. Maybe he will learn some more at Dundee.

And he is what 19? So hopefully he will come back to Hearts as a better player.

Elliot and Mole have both been treated the same way with loan spells, lack of proper management at Hearts etc....is it any wonder they are both lacking confidence and hence their form has suffered v badly. I think they both had potential but doubt we will see it now.

Agree with Martin T. The expectations of some people these days is astonishing.

Maybe thats life nowadays? Not all young players flourish when they are 17,18,19. Players flourish at different ages.

I`m speechless at some of the bull that get`s spouted these days.

Did this boy not play against AEK? Can I point out, Paul Hartley was schit until he was 26ish

Re-write history?

He has been a failure at the 2 clubs he has been loaned out to.

I think you need to chill out.

Did this boy not play against AEK? Can I point out, Paul Hartley was schit until he was 26ish

yes, and good point about Hartley. We may not wait so long on Mole coming good, but it`s the sheer lack of patience from some people that get`s annoying.

The boy might just click in the next couple of years or he may not of course, but i`m sure it was a certain Goerge Burley who gave him his debut out of the blue.

Personally, i think the lad looks physically strong and has ability. But being so young he has suffered from the state the club has been in.

loveofthegame

Paul Hartley is a rarity. Ian Wright was another. I seriously doubt Mole will fall int that bracket.

I think hes much more likely to end up in the Paul McMullan, Stevie Simmons, joe hammil, robert sloan bracket. Few 1st team appearences, even fewer glimpses of a player, now found their level in lower leagues!

Paul Hartley is a rarity. Ian Wright was another. I seriously doubt Mole will fall int that bracket.

I think hes much more likely to end up in the Paul McMullan, Stevie Simmons, joe hammil, robert sloan bracket. Few 1st team appearences, even fewer glimpses of a player, now found their level in lower leagues!

At least give him a chance. Seems unless you slate a Hearts players these days you get shot down on KB.

loveofthegame
At least give him a chance. Seems unless you slate a Hearts players these days you get shot down on KB.

Hes been given a chance. Hes on a stupidly long contract so im sure will get more.

I only have a go at players who i feel deserve it- i only ever give my opinion as i see it. And anyway id hardly call saying hes not good enough is slating him.

Yes maybe, but thats the thing, you can't see the future. Do you think Hibs would have let PH go if they knew how he'd turn out? Or Paul Wright for that matter! Or maybe held on to Brewster for another 5-6 years instead of 1. Give the lad a chance, you never know. He might come back to haunt you.

loveofthegame
Yes maybe, but thats the thing, you can't see the future. Do you think Hibs would have let PH go if they knew how he'd turn out? Or Paul Wright for that matter! Or maybe held on to Brewster for another 5-6 years instead of 1. Give the lad a chance, you never know. He might come back to haunt you.

Of course you cnt mate but whats the alternative?! Hold onto every single youngster until they're 26 just in case?!?

Hes been given a chance. Hes on a stupidly long contract so im sure will get more.

I only have a go at players who i feel deserve it- i only ever give my opinion as i see it. And anyway id hardly call saying hes not good enough is slating him.

Hardly....a few here a few games there. Would like to see him play under a manager at Hearts.

Of course you cnt mate but whats the alternative?! Hold onto every single youngster until they're 26 just in case?!?

TBH you can't judge any player under the current set up, but mole is at hearts until he's 24 anyway and no club will pick him up till his attitude changes. So may as well support him while he's part of the club.

give the young players a break, they have no guidance so there development has slowed. Its great that this site gives us a voice and it has been noted for positive reasons but using it to put down players who are young, still learning and have previously showed promise is not very constructive there are far greater issues.

How anyone can suggest that Mole has ever looked like a good prospect is beyond me.

Unfortunately, he's got a long term contract so he'll be around/off on loan to various clubs until that's up.

If mole is good enough, he would have been playing by now. That was ages ago he started for the first team. I'd actually try and get rid of him. Him and Elliott arent good enough. Not a successful product from the youth system.

Fine Scottish Wine

I know it is not saying much but Mole has or had twice the footballing ability Elliot has and it confused me as to why he was the one to go out on loan at the start of the season and not Elliot. He was stronger, could hold the ball up better, strayed offside less and had a better temprement. Sometimes though young players do go backwards for whatever reason, Mole seems to be one of them.

It is up to him to prove he deserves a place at Hearts, he does not seem to be doing that just now though.

If mole is good enough, he would have been playing by now. That was ages ago he started for the first team. I'd actually try and get rid of him. Him and Elliott arent good enough. Not a successful product from the youth system.

Yes, clearly the selection process which meant that Klimek, Beniusis, Ksnavicius, Ivaskevicius to name just 4 got games is the right one to measure the quality of our players on.

The ironic thing about these cyber attacks on the likes of Mole, Miko, Elliot, Stewart, Neilson, Zaliukas, Nade etc etc; slagging them off for their apparent lack of footballing ability is done by fans of the club who were nowhere near good enough to play football for Hearts EVER!

I can only hope that their high standards and grandiose expectations are not tinged with a hint of jealousy that they themselves never made the grade.

As for accusing Hearts FC of a lack of footballing guidance to our young stars... were we not just lording it over the great unwashed that we managed to hold onto the great Donald Park who supposedly is responsible for such a great youth programme???!

God we have some fickle fickle supporters.:mad:

alot of people seem to be jumping on the 'mole is pish' bandwagon. Comarped to benusis and elliot at this moment, we re hardly gonna know cos from what i ve been told he got an unfair bite of the cherry at QoS. For all we know he could raise his game when playing in a hearts jersey. Maybe a loan spell at dundee would do him good playing for a decent manager and hopefully a run of first team games, give him time he's still only young

Miller Jambo 60

Oh how true mate imagine the laddie coming on here and reading some of the PC bile from people that are SUPERB footie players AYE RIGHT

think a loan move to a successful dundee side is a good move and if he does the business there he will get another chance at hearts. still very young but hearts is not the place for a young striker low on confidence where the fans are never off your back.

Colonel Kurtz

your ability to assess a player is about on par with your info.

See first team squad for tomorrow when it is announced.

Colonel Kurtz
I just hope and pray there aren't any players who couldnae get a game for QOS in it.

get your prayer mats out ..greetin face....youlll have sair knees

Guest JamboRobbo

then frail is even more clueless than I'd realised.

boabyarsebiscuit

I have a genuine question for the Colonel on Jamie Mole.

The way I see it is, Vlad picks a youngster who is deemed flavour of the month and instructs the coaching staff to pick him until he decides otherwise. For a spell it was Jamie Mole, and it cost us as Mole's inexperience let him down badly, especially against AEK and Sparta Praha in Europe.

Vlad then decided it was Andrew Driver and he seemed to have grasped his chance with vastly improved performances this season, although lately Andrew Driver seems to have regressed.

Is that a fair shout? Was Mole foisted on the management, or did our management really think he was good enough when he was given his shot at the start of last season?

Nelly Terraces

A mate of mine had problems with Moles in his garden. He gassed them.

Drastic, but it did the job. Wish he'd had a problem with an animal called Elliotts.

We_are_the_Hearts

To be fair he is only 19. Cut the guy some slack as he will know he has to impress. He was really promising for the U19s and maybe got pitched in too early and lost confidence.

Colonel, I don't know full details but I have gleaned from past posts that you know Jamie Mole very well (has he lodged with you or something?). My opinion is that he showed good promise when he broke into the first team but he was unfairly thrown in at the deep end in the big European matches. Many Hearts fans perceive that he has been a 'failure' at Livingston and Queen of the South but clearly none of us have watched him playing on a regular basis while he was there. As you have a unique insight to the laddie, can you explain what went wrong when he was there and how he feels personally about his situation? It might help get a few Hearts fans onside because I'm sure you can understand that many feel that if he was unsuccessful in division 1, how is he going to be a success in the Premier League?

Thanks

Archived