Peter Haring 90 mins

kingantti1874

Very surprised at how quickly and easily he's been able to step back in and be the best player on the park. Hope he's ready to play midfield by the semi

If he wasn't injury prone he'd be playing in a top league somewhere. Really classy player who doesn't panic.

Still upsets me thinking how the cup final changed when a half fit Haring went off. Best player on the park that day

Gordon Ramsay

Decent distribution from the back. Good to see him get 90 mins. Still likes to dive in a bit too much for my liking though. 

8 minutes ago, Gone said:

If he wasn't injury prone he'd be playing in a top league somewhere. Really classy player who doesn't panic.

Still upsets me thinking how the cup final changed when a half fit Haring went off. Best player on the park that day

Is he injury prone?

The severity of his injury was 100% down to the gross incompetence of Levein, playing him every week with a hernia and then rushing him back from surgery.

3 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Decent distribution from the back. Good to see him get 90 mins. Still likes to dive in a bit too much for my liking though. 

Which is why he’s an ok defender and a bloody magnificent midfielder.

Still doesn't look anywhere near fit.

Still bossed it at the back. Guy is a class act.

When he is fully fit, he is gonna be a monster at this level.

Just now, Barack said:

Slipped in the first half & stretched. 

Thought "****." But happily carried on. 

Ah mate when the commentator said and someone's down here and the camera moved towards our backline I absolutely kakked myself.

Thankfully it was just the boy who scored the worldie for them! no offense if he reads this...

1 minute ago, Dallas Green said:

Still doesn't look anywhere near fit.

Still bossed it at the back. Guy is a class act.

When he is fully fit, he is gonna be a monster at this level.

Playing him at centre back was a stroke of genius from Robbie, in terms of getting 90 minutes under his belt.

21 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Unreal. How he was only floating around Austrian 2nd division is beyond me. For all his flaws, Levein brought us a gem

Austrian league is worth looking at. 

This is the only positive from the last three games. But it is a massive one. 

We were led to believe he was still a couple of months away but playing 90mins tonight is a great sign.  

Haring in midfield takes us to a completely different level. Let’s hope he’s almost there and will be ready for Hibs. 

4 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Playing him at centre back was a stroke of genius from Robbie, in terms of getting 90 minutes under his belt.

100%

I'm so glad we have him back in the team and he has featured in all three games, plus a full 90 tonight.

29 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Unreal. How he was only floating around Austrian 2nd division is beyond me. For all his flaws, Levein brought us a gem

There's some decent players in Austrian 2nd league and in the lower end of the Bundesliga. I live here and see a fair bit.

Where Haring is concerned, he signed for Ried  on decent money for a 2nd league side with a clause that if they didn't get promoted he left for nothing. They threw everything at getting promoted that year and failed.

43 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Is he injury prone?

The severity of his injury was 100% down to the gross incompetence of Levein, playing him every week with a hernia and then rushing him back from surgery.

Only had 1 other injury (dislocated knee) before signing for us, doesn't suggest that he's injury prone.

Just now, graygo said:

Only had 1 other injury (dislocated knee) before signing for us, doesn't suggest that he's injury prone.

In fact for a couple of months even a hernia didn’t stop him playing!!

Maybe we'll see him playing at the back a fair bit and pushed forward if needs must. Ease him back in gradually. Midfield feels light without him. 

2 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Now he's in the Scottish second division...LOL

2 hours ago, Barack said:

Slipped in the first half & stretched. 

Thought "****." But happily carried on. 

I went earlier than that.  He came out the tunnel, captains armband on, looked like he was rubbing his hamstring, I think he was just fixing his shorts thank **** ☺ 

Then that slip!   Thankfully he didnt have to slide around chasing ****ups from the midfield or defence.   Kept on his feet mostly, commanding, him and kingsley were good, gave halket and popescu a worry about starting next game. 

Phase 2 of his recovery complete.  Moves into phase 3 now, which will ultimately involve the bun getting dropped in favour of the classic hair down and headband.

12 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

IMO a market we should be keeping an eye on going forward.

2 hours ago, DH1986 said:

Having him in midfield for the semi is a must. 

I think we should use him sparingly up to that point if possible.  Having him on the pitch at Hampden for at least 60/70 mins will be essential.  The back 4 will need that protection up against Doidge, Nisbet and Boyle.  

13 hours ago, hearts00 said:

This is the only positive from the last three games. But it is a massive one. 

We were led to believe he was still a couple of months away but playing 90mins tonight is a great sign.  

Haring in midfield takes us to a completely different level. Let’s hope he’s almost there and will be ready for Hibs. 

Man... tough crowd.

7 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Man... tough crowd.

The return of Craig Gordon

Craig Wighton's hat-trick

Scott McGill's debut

3 wins from 3

Game time for the entire playing squad

... and the return to fitness of Peter Haring