• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smoked-Glass

• Mikey1874

• Gizmo

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Belgium win a stone wall penalty after Dyer brings Lukaku down : but the commentators are suggesting Lukaku was playing cute to win it ?

Edited by NANOJAMBO

3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Belgium giving England the runaround at present.

The worst 90 minutes I've had was Belgium at hampden. I was asking God to stop it and I don't even believe in him. :D

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Big change for the English commentators talking about how good Belgium are.

That might be a first. 

It might stop them talking about 1966 for a change.

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

That might be a first. 

I just said to the missus, England are playing the No1 ranked team & Martin Tyler has been talking about anything but Belgium. 

15 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

That might be a first. 

Ack pedalling after one of the main news stories on sports pages being De Bruyne’s comment about England being good enough to win a major tournament. 
Why do they continue to believe these things despite constant failures? Still believing the myth that they were fantastic at the last World Cup despite not beating any decent teams. 

30 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Belgium win a stone wall penalty after Dyer brings Lukaku down : but the commentators are suggesting Lukaku was playing cute to win it ?

Lukaku leaned into dyer as dyer fell, Lukaku had nothing to keep him upright, so fell.  It looked like he was tripped but he wasn't.  Dive is my conclusion or fortunately fouled. 

39 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Beaten for pace, goes to ground and brings Lukaku down. Stonewall penalty for me.

If England beat this Belgian side, this prick commentating (is it Tyler?) will never stop talking about it. It'll be on a par with 1966. Easily the most biased imo.

1 minute ago, Gone said:

That sums the Scottish game up. Considine and Gallagher

It really does. 😃

But at least McBurnie isn't starting.

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

If England beat this Belgian side, this prick commentating (is it Tyler?) will never stop talking about it. It'll be on a par with 1966. Easily the most biased imo.

He's mentioned Belgium being ranked number one in the world about five times.

We get it.

1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Robbie confirms boycie and smithy available for Friday v Dundee 

neither start tonight and lafferty leads the line 

Boyce? Smithy!? Yogi is that thee?

Horatio Caine
47 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Oops...

47 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I'd much rather listen to Tyler than the patronising prick Crocker who will be commentating on the Scotland game, he'll get in his usual digs about how Shit we are, how we've not qualified for anything for decades and how we always shoot ourselves in the foot. It's Scotland, they always make it hard for themselves etc etc.

Him and Proven are a torture.

I'm completely lost with what's going on in international football just now.

What is this Nations Cup malarkey? And what's this 'final' that we're in?

If I could post a 'What's it all about' GIF...I would!

Oohhh, hold on... tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I'd much rather listen to Tyler than the patronising prick Crocker who will be commentating on the Scotland game, he'll get in his usual digs about how Shit we are, how we've not qualified for anything for decades and how we always shoot ourselves in the foot. It's Scotland, they always make it hard for themselves etc etc.

He's really not wrong though in saying all those things is he??!

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

If this isn't the same tournament we just beat Israel in, what is it?  Genuinely don't know.

we beat israel in he 2019/20 version of the nations league semi and play serbia in the final.

This game is part of the group of the 2020/21 nations league, we have israel again, remember the dra we had in september? and the win v czech who played an uncapped lineup due to covid

manaliveits105

So 33 year old Consadine comes from nowhere straight into team and Porky still on bench

maybe Clarke has watched him in training and thought wait a minute he is shite

12 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I'll listen. However, to me all Tyler goes on about is England or Man Utd, although apparently he supports Woking. Aye right. 😀

Edited by neilnunb

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Gallagher and Considine :rofl:

Folk honestly wonder why Andy Robertson is better for Liverpool than Scotland 😂

I’d genuinely be disappointed if a Hearts defence included Considine, Gallagher and O’Donnel!

11 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Crocker is OK, it's his voice (that rise in pitch to Jumbo jet proportions of whining) that drives me crazy. I literally cannot bear to listen to him. 

Listening to Tyler today was like listening to an old fart talking about all our yesterdays. Utterly irrelevant. 

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I'll listen. However, to me all Tyler goes on about is England or Man Utd, although apparently he supports Woking. Aye right. 😀

Assistant manager of Woking , allegedly.

But I'm sure he did Granada's "Big Match" back in the day. He has to be a Man U fan  going by the way he talks about them. Boring t wat. 

21 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Oops...

I didn't care about the actual result, just that Tyler nips my head.

Belgium are over-rated twats.

I was more worried that the Dutch had another shite result. Can't see de Boer lasting there.

6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

He's already started his negative Shit. Not even kicked off.

Just now, Bull's-eye said:

He's already started his negative Shit. Not even kicked off.

Haha just switching it over now, been watching the darts.

15 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

we beat israel in he 2019/20 version of the nations league semi and play serbia in the final.

This game is part of the group of the 2020/21 nations league, we have israel again, remember the dra we had in september? and the win v czech who played an uncapped lineup due to covid

Thanks for that milky.  I had completely overlooked that we have been sort of playing 2 seasons in one.

If we can maintain the swashbuckling form we've shown to date, we could win the Scottish Cup twice this season.  😀

So we've went from playing 3 at the back to try and get Tierney in the team, to realising that all the other ones are so bad. we need to play 3 at the back anyway.

So the wonderkid Porteous gets called up to the squad. The bold Andy Considine gets a late call up and starts ahead of Porteous. How shite must he be 

Annoys me the protection keepers get, he basically just flapped through a maze of bodies there and gets the foul for obstruction.