PSG third kit

kingantti1874

32 minutes ago, Zen Jambo said:

I know people on here get a stonker for anything maroon, but that is hideous.

The middle of the shirt isn't too bad but the sleeves 🤷‍♂️

On 10/10/2020 at 08:34, Beast Boy said:

I don’t get it. Why Air Jordan? 

Basically Nike trying to get the Jumping Man brand into different marketing opportunities in sport. With PSG potentially the next big deal in football thanks to their Middle Eastern backers, and their kits near enough instantly recognisable (and usually very simple and smart) it can push the sales of Air Jordan branded items into the executive bracket, ie. Only a very few handful of the top teams can wear the exclusive Jumping Man logo, the rest get the Nike Swoosh. Wouldn't be surprised to see it on Barca's strips in the near future.

it's not the 1st PSG top to have the Jordan logo, my son has a black and white one (very smart I may add) from a season or 2 back.

always wondered why it's air Jordan, Jordan specifically asked for his basketball shoes to have no air bubble so he could feel the court through the soles.

20 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Basically Nike trying to get the Jumping Man brand into different marketing opportunities in sport. With PSG potentially the next big deal in football thanks to their Middle Eastern backers, and their kits near enough instantly recognisable (and usually very simple and smart) it can push the sales of Air Jordan branded items into the executive bracket, ie. Only a very few handful of the top teams can wear the exclusive Jumping Man logo, the rest get the Nike Swoosh. Wouldn't be surprised to see it on Barca's strips in the near future.

Ah right, cheers. Seems a bit stupid to me, having a basketball player logo on a football top, but fair enough. 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, Beast Boy said:

Ah right, cheers. Seems a bit stupid to me, having a basketball player logo on a football top, but fair enough. 🤷‍♂️

Think Nike are trying to broaden the Jumping Man brand/logo. Make it an exclusive line like they have done with the re-release of some of the original Jordan basketball shoe lines.

Much like Toyota with Lexus.

Edited by Fraggle