*** JKB CUT OUTS ALL STARS SQUAD SELECTION POLL ***

redm

2 hours ago, Le Chat said:

jkb cunt.JPG

That is without a doubt the best thing I have ever seen, or will ever see, at Tynecastle Park :rofl:

:yas:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Bazzas right boot

• redm

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Le Chat said:

jkb cunt.JPG

It may have been asked before, but does anyone know who this gentleman is and does he realise how famous he has become on kickback.

6 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

It may have been asked before, but does anyone know who this gentleman is and does he realise how famous he has become on kickback.

We haven’t heard from his lawyers yet, if that’s what you mean. :sadrobbo:

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

We haven’t heard from his lawyers yet, if that’s what you mean. :sadrobbo:

These image rights he could be due could cost us a fortune.:robboyas:

Massive thanks to James Christie for being an absolute superstar and basically fixing up all the images for us. Would’ve taken me weeks to try and figure out how to squish them all into the template and put famous heads on HMFC strips.

He takes his own terrific pics too so if you’re on Twitter give him a follow @jameschristie2 

4 hours ago, corryjambo said:

It is surely Ronnie Browne?

20201014_035448.jpg

Edited by Wee Mikey

Horatio Caine
9 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

It is surely Ronnie Browne?

20201014_035448.jpg

Nah, don't think so.

Sure he's just a random guy - a face in the crowd.

gordon simpson

as a cardboard cutout myself , does anyone have a photo which includes all the cardboard Gorgie  massive would be nice to see 

17 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

@redm @davemclaren I would be happy to purchase Jack when they're no longer required for a donation to the club or JKB

Redm is the organiser so I’m not aware of any plans there might be for the cutouts. 👍

I was going to get one done myself, but when I go on the fan pics website it will only let me attach a selfie.

How were the JKB all stars submitted to the cut out provider using photoshop? 

4 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

@redm @davemclaren I would be happy to purchase Jack when they're no longer required for a donation to the club or JKB

I haven’t even thought that far ahead yet but great to know that you’d be interested. I’ll pop a thread up when the time comes. 
👍

2 hours ago, blairdin said:

I was going to get one done myself, but when I go on the fan pics website it will only let me attach a selfie.

How were the JKB all stars submitted to the cut out provider using photoshop? 

I couldn’t tell you exactly what sorcery happened in the end I’m afraid - all I can say is that it sounded very fiddly. 

Not the most techy answer but I suppose you could try taking a photo of a photo? Or something like that? You’d probably have to be careful with quality. 

10 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Nah, don't think so.

Sure he's just a random guy - a face in the crowd.

Ach weel, if it's not Ronnie Browne then it must be Kenny Rogers ... 😉

20201014_235557.jpg

Edited by Wee Mikey

8 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Ach weel, if it's not Ronnie Browne then it must be Kenny Rogers ... 😉

20201014_235557.jpg

More Kris Kristofferson I reckon. 

Jack Torrance
22 hours ago, redm said:

I haven’t even thought that far ahead yet but great to know that you’d be interested. I’ll pop a thread up when the time comes. 
👍

👍

:pleasingao:

• 7 months later...
Jack Torrance

I know there's  a thread from a while back but I can't find it.

I see the club are inviting folk to pick up their cut outs and flags.

Has JKB been in touch with them to get the forum's cut outs? I'd quite like to get hold of Jack Torrance and happy to make a donation to FoH or somewhere. 

Any mods itk?...

Edited by Jack Torrance

Bazzas right boot
On 14/10/2020 at 16:25, Jack Torrance said:

My "friend" has asked me about buying the "Billy" one..... 

Bazzas right boot
On 15/10/2020 at 18:55, Smith's right boot said:

How much for the Ehh, Billie one..... :tlj:

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Ffs, need to read up. 

14 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ffs, need to read up. 

Ill fight ya for Billie , you choose the arena , back of the Wheatfield , Ring on the pitch , internet whatever ya fancy ya HOBO loving knob-edd.

(disclaimer - the above may not be a hobo but for the requirements of annoying to get this fight and win Billie’s heart…..(this may mean carboard facey) its an essential….

BRING IT….

davemclaren

I did think about doing something with them but the logistics/costs of distributing them put me off. It might well be too late anyway as they were meant to be picked up over a week ago.  

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I did think about doing something with them but the logistics/costs of distributing them put me off. It might well be too late anyway as they were meant to be picked up over a week ago.  

Queue the rush to Tynie to collect them. we are all the beardy calm man and Billie Piper

davemclaren
Just now, sadj said:

Queue the rush to Tynie to collect them. we are all the beardy calm man and Billie Piper

Not sure about the morality of having the beardy calm man on your wall. However, Billie… 

14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Not sure about the morality of having the beardy calm man on your wall. However, Billie… 

The hardships we’d have to endure with that facey looking at us from our wall.

0C6B2C58-0106-45A0-9E97-907A8E79B1E0.jpeg

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Ill fight ya for Billie , you choose the arena , back of the Wheatfield , Ring on the pitch , internet whatever ya fancy ya HOBO loving knob-edd.

(disclaimer - the above may not be a hobo but for the requirements of annoying to get this fight and win Billie’s heart…..(this may mean carboard facey) its an essential….

BRING IT….

I say put her in the middle of us and whoever she goes to keeps her. 

I'm confident.

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, sadj said:

I read that as Billies beardy clam.

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I say put her in the middle of us and whoever she goes to keeps her. 

I'm confident.

Ill take that bet 🤣🤘🏻 i mean if it saves ya losing the fight and the Billie so you only have to deal with the humiliation of Billie picking the muscley tattooed bloke over ya (lets ignore she picked Chris Evans as a partner and assume shes grown out of that phase)

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Ill take that bet 🤣🤘🏻 i mean if it saves ya losing the fight and the Billie so you only have to deal with the humiliation of Billie picking the muscley tattooed bloke over ya (lets ignore she picked Chris Evans as a partner and assume shes grown out of that phase)

She's not a tattoo fan. 

She thinks they're for prisoners and men with low self esteem trying to get themselves noticed as they are ooglie and have **** all personality and somehow  think that having some flower or animal printed  on them makes them interesting as opposed to ridiculous. 

She also knows big muscles are useless in a fight and again folk with big  show muscles are over compensating and have the fighting reach of a 6 year old lass. 

You've lost before it even begun. 

😳

She's mine! 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

She's not a tattoo fan. 

She thinks they're for prisoners and men with low self esteem trying to get themselves noticed as they are ooglie and have **** all personality and somehow  think that having some flower or animal printed  on them makes them interesting as opposed to ridiculous. 

She also knows big muscles are useless in a fight and again folk with big  show muscles are over compensating and have the fighting reach of a 6 year old lass. 

You've lost before it even begun. 

😳

She's mine! 

Hmmmm Stretching it there , i mean the rest I can understand with your need to try and get in my head so you don’t get crushed and plummet to the depths of despair when she picks me. However big muscles are great in a fight if you are also fast and do a lot of functional training bjj and muay thai….. So haway lad…Bring it On

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, sadj said:

Hmmmm Stretching it there , i mean the rest I can understand with your need to try and get in my head so you don’t get crushed and plummet to the depths of despair when she picks me. However big muscles are great in a fight if you are also fast and do a lot of functional training bjj and muay thai….. So haway lad…Bring it On

I have a gun. 

Muscles are useless, in fact the bigger the better, easier to hit. 

15 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I have a gun. 

Muscles are useless, in fact the bigger the better, easier to hit. 

Pfffft - and I shall lean into real life experience here - Iv had a gun to my head before and im still here so really you should just admit defeat and accept your fate of non-Billieness for eternity

Jack Torrance
5 hours ago, Boof said:

This thread, @Jack Torrance?

I can't remember what cutouts we had from JKB - might be tempted by one meself.

Aye! Cheers Boof 😆 was hunting for ages to find it.

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

😄 I'll go halfers on that one too...

Jack Torrance
3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I think they were just inviting folk to pick them up this week. I'll drop them an email and see what's what.

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Aye! Cheers Boof 😆 was hunting for ages to find it.

😄 I'll go halfers on that one too...

I'm not ****ing sharing Billie. 

Sorry, I mean my friend isn't sharing. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, sadj said:

Pfffft - and I shall lean into real life experience here - Iv had a gun to my head before and im still here so really you should just admit defeat and accept your fate of non-Billieness for eternity

I having nothing to lose. 

I will never give up. 

I will kill kittens and puppies. 

Jack Torrance

I've emailed the club to see about picking them all up maybe we could raffle some off with proceeds to MND. I'll throw in a box of Kleenex with Billie's one.

40 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I having nothing to lose. 

I will never give up. 

I will kill kittens and puppies. 

Kittens do your worst , puppies try it and it shall unleash the maroon hulk to the situation

34 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

I've emailed the club to see about picking them all up maybe we could raffle some off with proceeds to MND. I'll throw in a box of Kleenex with Billie's one.

Great idea 👌🏻

Edited by sadj