Steve Banks

Last Laff

18Jambo_dave74

Liked Banks, very decent keeper. 

Can't be many players that have won 3 Scottish Cups with 3 different teams and didn't play in any of the finals - and none of them with either of the old firm. 

25 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

On Sky sports football now Bolton v Watford playoff final.  I didn’t even know he played for them 🤣 great games.  

Really likeable guy, Banksy. How the **** we ended up with the likes of Kurskis and Basso not long after him and Gordon is unforgivable.

34 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Really likeable guy, Banksy. How the **** we ended up with the likes of Kurskis and Basso not long after him and Gordon is unforgivable.

Yeah me too.  

1 hour ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Can't be many players that have won 3 Scottish Cups with 3 different teams and didn't play in any of the finals - and none of them with either of the old firm. 

I need to know more. 

Just now, Mr Brightside said:

Was sub goalie for Hearts, Dundee Utd and St Johnstone when they won the cup.

Thanks.

I've never heard this before. 

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

He’s the only one, 🐍 the only other to win it with three clubs but obviously the uglies were involved. 

6 hours ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

It still amazes me that there is a player (Gordon Smith) who managed to win Scottish titles with three different non-Glasgow clubs (Hibs, Dundee and Hearts).