Match Day - Hearts 2 Partick Thistle 0 (friendly)

Sertse

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• WDJ87

• neilnunb

• Jamboelite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cannae frigin wait. Beers in the fridge, chilli in the slow cooker. She's been warned to stf up😁 bring it on!!!! 

Hope it goes well. Important to remember it's a test and only one camera will be in operation so it should improve when they install the full set up...

Although our new camera setup has yet to be installed,  season ticket holders will be able to watch the  the full 90 minutes live on Saturday with pictures from a single camera, which will include replays and live audio commentary. Come the start of the new campaign, the full Hearts TV experience will be up and running.

Based on recent games including the second XI last night I expect:

Gordon

Brandon Halkett Smith Garuccio 

Irving         Lee

Frear         Walker         Roberts

Boyce

tartofmidlothian

Apologies if this has been done on the streaming megathread, but are only ST holders getting access to matches throughout the season or can we pony up individually?

Seymour M Hersh
24 minutes ago, Barack said:

Naismith to start, I expect. Alice band on the bench.

Wrong thread the best band topic is in the shed. ::troll::

22 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Says the stream starts at 2.45? 

my stream says it starts in 2hrs 44 mins .. maybe that’s just when the stream starts rather than the game .. 

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

my stream says it starts in 2hrs 44 mins .. maybe that’s just when the stream starts rather than the game .. 

Aye same mate, would probably trust the countdown tbh. I read 2.45 on the hearts website telling us about how to log on.

I heard today that Damour is away, or shortly away and going back to France. Surplus to requirements. He’s given up his Edinburgh residence which must mean we’ve paid him off or his contract is being ripped up by mutual agreement. Very pleasing to hear. The source is usually 100% with his info 

Hope your source is bang on SJ. 

Another expensive, waste of space player gone is great to hear. 

Still feel that we need another CB & box-box midfielder. 

Be interesting to see how the team plays today 

2 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Hope your source is bang on SJ. 

Another expensive, waste of space player gone is great to hear. 

Still feel that we need another CB & box-box midfielder. 

Be interesting to see how the team plays today 

He only told me a wee while ago and his info is always spot on. Don’t know any details other than he’s quit Edinburgh and going back to France. That in itself tells a story though 

1 hour ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Apologies if this has been done on the streaming megathread, but are only ST holders getting access to matches throughout the season or can we pony up individually?

over 17 year old season ticket holders and international subscribers to hearts tv only. no ppv

47 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

and hearts fans abroad.

And you if you can pluck up the courage to ask my wife for her login.

1 hour ago, cheetah said:

oh yeah forgot they are very important people the expats

We think so thanks😁🏖️🏖️🏝️🌅🌅

3 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

Based on recent games including the second XI last night I expect:

Gordon

Brandon Halkett Smith Garuccio 

Irving         Lee

Frear         Walker         Roberts

Boyce

It's fantastic seeing a balanced side playing 4231 with everyone in position.

Interested to see how Brandon plays if he starts as I thought he was coming onto a game last season and for me Smith's best position is centre back.

1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I heard today that Damour is away, or shortly away and going back to France. Surplus to requirements. He’s given up his Edinburgh residence which must mean we’ve paid him off or his contract is being ripped up by mutual agreement. Very pleasing to hear. The source is usually 100% with his info 

Excellent news if true and would mean the squad being effectively free of deadwood.  The only exception being Aidy White if there is any truth in the rumour that we just can't get him 100% fit, which would be a shame, as there is (or at least was) definitely a player there.

28 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Excellent news if true and would mean the squad being effectively free of deadwood.  The only exception being Aidy White if there is any truth in the rumour that we just can't get him 100% fit, which would be a shame, as there is (or at least was) definitely a player there.

is aidy on low basic / high bonus pay due to previous fitness worries? Not sure if I’ve just imagined that 

William H. Bonney

I hate friendlies. They’re boring as ****. 

But, I’d give anything right now to be in my seat in the wheatfield watching this live. 
**** you covid. 

9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

is aidy on low basic / high bonus pay due to previous fitness worries? Not sure if I’ve just imagined that 

He is. 

7 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Is kick off in at 3 UK time? I’m an hour ahead in Slovakia, but hearts tv is saying the game is starting here in a couple minutes...

Kick off 3pm stream started.

3 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Your about due a win, let's hope so but not convinced.