Why would you NOT renew your season ticket!

belburgh

jambos are go!
120 years of history is a little harder to leave behind.

Aye , Arsenal are at a new low you would think. Most football fans think history started 90 minutes before the last match finished.

ArmiyaRomanova

If we're playing in a reduced capacity Tynie next year and the only available ST is in the front couple of rows.

jambos are go!
hurts me to say but if we dont get a new manager(and a decent one imo)i wont be renewing next year.....................

Does not hurt me to say that I'll be renewing even if Hearts Forever is the manager next season. Even if he plays the same team and tactics every week. I'm a lifelong Jambo and and loving every minute.

If we're playing in a reduced capacity Tynie next year and the only available ST is in the front couple of rows.

best place to be , i've been in the front row 2 years running and would not change for anything . (well maybe for a decent manager:))

The only reason I wouldn't renew would be if we had a stadium with a capacity that could gaurantee me a seat when I come up. (Should be fine when we go to Murrayfield then)

I've hardly used my season ticket personally this year but buy it just to ensure that I'll be there when we do win the league.

Wouldn't renew if the Club continues to be ripped apart and treated as a plaything by the Owner.

Couldn't support his regime and by paying up front that is what I'd feel I was doing. I would support the team as always but not at Tynecastle...even though it would break my Heart.

However, if the noises being made over the last few weeks do come to fruition then I will be first in the queu come renewal time. :527:

There are a few threads about why would you renew, my question is why not! I have just returned after a long time away and although I know we are not playing well just now we (Hearts Fans) have to be with our team through thick and thin times, so why would we not renew?

So you have just returned from a long time away, therefore you are not qualified to take part in such a debate.

Nelly Terraces

How many Hearts fans are there? 40? 50 60? Even a 100 THOUSAND?

When we sell around 6 thousand season tickets for next seaz, then really, we will see why people wont buy a season ticket.

The answer? They're not a bunch of trumpets who will accept any old guff served up to them.

If the price is right I will renew. If I see a glimmer of improvement over the next 6 months this would also help my descision.

Sod's law is I won't renew and we will have an 05/06.

So you have just returned from a long time away, therefore you are not qualified to take part in such a debate.

Who the hell do you think you are! Who instructed you as the gamekeeper? Who gave you the right to MOD EDIT to me what I can and cant do/say/think! or what I can and cant say!

I was a ST holder throughout the whole time I was away you wee MOD EDIT, thats 30 years! I paid for part of the both stands as part of the 500 club Ive paid for my say as being a Hearts fan, just because its not what you want to hear "tuff sh..e"

Next comment you have, try to be educated and dont act like a Hobo and jump without thinking.

I will be willing to comment further if you have any further to add

Archived