Season ticket holders - what is your preferred option for streamed games?

kila

Season ticket holders - what is your preferred option for streamed games?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Season ticket holders - what is your preferred option for streamed games?

• Streamed games to count as a season ticket attendance
    • £8 per stream (with season ticket games rolling over to next season)
    • £12 per stream (with season ticket games rolling over to next season)
    • £15+ per stream (with season ticket games rolling over to next season)

Just now, Beast Boy said:

Id like to see them do something for the supporters that have bought multiple season tickets per household first and foremost. Sure they could come up with something. I quite like bits of your suggestion there. I still think 6 free tickets a season for Season ticket holders for the next three seasons would be a good idea too.

That would be good too.  Happy for it to be Category B games too, since that is what we were expecting.   We rarely have genuine sell outs for them, so it would be little to no cost, and if they buy merchandise and food, and enjoy themselves and come back, it could work out an earner for us. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

• been here before

• kila

been here before
16 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Oh I’m sorry... I didn’t realise that facts were unwelcome on the thread. I’ll run it by an Uber-poster like yourself first, next time. Are no facts allowed, or is it just the ones that you are uncomfortable with? 

We'll agree you wont really answer why you felt the need to bring it up and move on then shall we?

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

We'll agree you wont really answer why you felt the need to bring it up and move on then shall we?

We’ll agree on nothing, I expect. You don’t like facts that don’t fit your opinions. 

21 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

I’d like to see them do something for the supporters that have bought multiple season tickets per household first and foremost. Sure they could come up with something. I quite like bits of your suggestion there. I still think 6 free tickets a season for Season ticket holders for the next three seasons would be a good idea too.

I'm with you on that one, for sure. Minimal direct impact on income; spreads out the 'payback, and the opportunity for ST holders to be magnaminous to freinds & family. Would have to figure out a sensible way to 'cash-in' said 'free' tickets to deal with the inevitable over-subscription for near sell-out games though.

Edited by Wee Mikey

6 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

I'm with you on that one, for sure. Minimal direct impact on income spreads out the 'payback and the opportunity for ST holders to be magnaminous to freinds & family. Would have to figure out a sensible way to 'cash-in' said 'free' tickets to deal with the inevitable over-subscription for near sell-out games though.

We could cut the away attendance to mitigate the over-subscription, maybe? Dunno, maybe something like this but tweaked a little. Just seems like a good way of averting too much ill-feeling or financial havoc. 

Edited by Beast Boy

2 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

We could cut the away attendance to mitigate the over-subscription, maybe? Dunno, maybe something like this but tweeted a little. Just seems like a good way of averting too much ill-feeling or financial havoc. 

Regardless of reason or circumstance, if their is demand, we should always cut away allocation. 

The only exception is Hibs.  I am happy for them to get the full stand. They will fill it, so plenty arseholes to mock. 

been here before
7 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

We’ll agree on nothing, I expect. You don’t like facts that don’t fit your opinions. 

I havent argued with your fact, havent disputed it or denied it. That is perfectly clear for anyone to see.

Whats is less clear, and very simple to clear up, is why you would feel the need to bring it up if not to make people feel guilty.

But we'll just agree you wont do that.

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

I havent argued with your fact, havent disputed it or denied it. That is perfectly clear for anyone to see.

Whats is less clear, and very simple to clear up, is why you would feel the need to bring it up if not to make people feel guilty.

There you go again. You seem to be under the illusion that this is some kind of televised saga with an audience. :lol:

Ill post whatever facts I want mate, whether it meets the approval of an uber-poster like yourself or not. Im sorry if that gets in the way of the little refund circle jerk you were revelling in, but that’s tough. :( 

wattie exploited

so we all watch the same stream but some people will have paid at least £150 more than the next persons  ,to watch the same thing what a joke ,piss take it seems ,

ok if you thought you would be getting the games rolled over to next season and if they had told you all of this upfront then there wouldn't be a problem the problem is is the way they have went about it  ,It just looks like they pardon the pun exploiting this anyway I think they need to come up with something a bit fairer as I don't think paying £900 to watch a streamed  game is right that works out at £70 a game for my son and myself must be the dearest in Scotland ,Its not the money its the way hearts have went about this so far :rifle: 

13 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Regardless of reason or circumstance, if their is demand, we should always cut away allocation. 

The only exception is Hibs.  I am happy for them to get the full stand. They will fill it, so plenty arseholes to mock. 

First paragraph I agree with completely. Your second one, I’m undecided. If we could guarantee selling to more Hearts fans, I’d probably slash theirs too.

been here before

There you go again. You seem to be under the illusion that this is some kind of televised saga with an audience. :lol:

Ill post whatever facts I want mate, whether it meets the approval of an uber-poster like yourself or not. Im sorry if that gets in the way of the little refund circle jerk you were revelling in, but that’s tough. :( 

The only person arguing about your facts is you. 

The only person who can answer why you're trying to make other posters feel guilty is you.

C'est la vie.

Just now, been here before said:

The only person arguing about your facts is you. 

The only person who can answer why you're trying to make other posters feel guilty is you.

C'est la vie.

You take exception to facts that don’t fit your agenda. To the point where you feel the need to bypass the quote function and instead paraphrase. 

Im making folk feel guilty? What by posting stone cold facts? ****ing hell, never realised I was so powerful.

Here’s another fact then... you are a tedious bore, who tries to make people feel guilty for doing a bit extra to try and support the club, by branding them “ubers”.  

been here before

You take exception to facts that don’t fit your agenda. To the point where you feel the need to bypass the quote function and instead paraphrase. 

Im making folk feel guilty? What by posting stone cold facts? ****ing hell, never realised I was so powerful.

Here’s another fact then... you are a tedious bore, who tries to make people feel guilty for doing a bit extra to try and support the club, by branding them “ubers”.  

The only person arguing about your facts is you. 

C'est la vie.

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

The only person arguing about your facts is you. 

C'est la vie.

:rofl:

You’re like a five year old. You are the one taking exception to facts being posted.

Edited by Beast Boy

been here before
3 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

:rofl:

You’re like a five year old. You are the one taking exception to facts being posted.

28 minutes ago, been here before said:

And on... and on.. and on...

12 minutes ago, been here before said:

No, you took exception to the fact being posted. I’m guessing that’s because it was a bit inconvenient when you were enjoying a good bit of club bashing. Never mind, you could just prattle on about ubers instead. You’re good at that. 

been here before
Just now, Beast Boy said:

No, you took exception to the fact being posted. I’m guessing that’s because it was a bit inconvenient when you were enjoying a good bit of club bashing. Never mind, you could just prattle on about ubers instead. You’re good at that. 

No exception taken.

Just a simple question posed.

You're not going to answer though.

Its cool.

Just now, been here before said:

No exception taken.

Just a simple question posed.

You're not going to answer though.

Its cool.

You did take exception, you said that posting facts was “pretty low”, and paraphrased the fact in order to make it fit your snide remark. That’s what started the whole boring episode. You must have forgotten. Never mind though, it’s cool.

OK 3 days to go how do we actually log on to see Saturday's friendly?

Three pages of at times embarrassing whinging. For me the multiple households is the only issue that needs sorted (I'm not in that category) but my opinion is that's it is not fair. 

I'm pleased to be able to see the games on TV. Miffed about the cost, it isn't from section E but at least I'm helping the club I love. HHGH

been here before

You did take exception, you said that posting facts was “pretty low”, and paraphrased the fact in order to make it fit your snide remark. That’s what started the whole boring episode. You must have forgotten. Never mind though, it’s cool.

21 minutes ago, been here before said:

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

someone paying 450 quid gets exactly the same as someone paying 300 quid that ain't right either. totally agree with this point they need to fix this out our gives some of us the difference back :rifle:

•  

That is a fair point. 

I'll sit right close to the TV tho as I'm only silver. 

You can sit on the couch 👍

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

That is a fair point. 

Different camera angles depending on your ticket type I believe. 😎

3 hours ago, bighalders said:

I saw a quote on social media.  If Jet2 sold you a holiday for two weeks in Ibiza then cancelled the flights but sent you videos of the beaches of Ibiza you'd be quite rightly upset and probably want your money back.  This analargy fits what Hearts have done

Away and don't talk utter pish.

Nonsense analogy

wattie exploited
27 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

That is a fair point. 

good one :HeartsManspotrun:

15 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

If they’d done this last season, then a “behind the sofa” angle would have been popular.

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Lucky I'm no longer in the auld main stand, they'd have sent a cardboard pillar in the post to cellotape in the middle of my TV or worse, the crazy corner, someone would come to the house, piss in the corner and make you stand. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

good one :HeartsManspotrun:

I thought so, but tbf it is a valid point. 

Probably the most just and valid one yet. 

The solution is give the partial refund to the folk that bought the most expensive tickets or charge folk on the lower ones. 

3 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

If they’d done this last season, then a “behind the sofa” angle would have been popular.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Lucky I'm no longer in the auld main stand, they'd have sent a cardboard pillar in the post to cellotape in the middle of my TV or worse, the crazy corner, someone would come to the house, piss in the corner and make you stand. 

🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

How dare you speak about “the old lady” like that. 😐

I think that how the club handles/rewards those who bought a season ticket will have a huge bearing on how many briefs they shift next season. I also still expect some clubs to go bust when the financial impact hits them at the end of subsidised income/wages.

wattie exploited
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I thought so, but tbf it is a valid point. 

Probably the most just and valid one yet. 

The solution is give the partial refund to the folk that bought the most expensive tickets or charge folk on the lower ones. 

am sure that would be the best option but cant see it happen I just hope they come up with something fair but not holding my breath lol :untitled:

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Beast Boy said:

How dare you speak about “the old lady” like that. 😐

The auld lady that pisses in the corners! 😂

I am happy for streamed games to count but I am the only person in my household with a ST.

I believe every household with more than 1 ST should get some sort of discount/ incentive for next season

3 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Away and don't talk utter pish.

Nonsense analogy

Love it when folk cant debate and are incapable of anything above "dont talk pish" clever???????

The issue the club now have is it's increasingly looking like even in Spring 2021 they may not be able to fully fill a stadium. After changing the goalposts this year how many fans are renewing if there is doubt? The trust is gone.

There will of course be the few thousand who will do so regardless however the clubs handling of this will inevitably mean the few thousand on the fence won't be renewed. 

Edited by SectionFJambo

16 minutes ago, SectionFJambo said:

The issue the club now have is it's increasingly looking like even in Spring 2021 they may not be able to fully fill a stadium. After changing the goalposts this year how many fans are renewing if there is doubt? The trust is gone.

There will of course be the few thousand who will do so regardless however the clubs handling of this will inevitably mean the few thousand on the fence won't be renewed. 

Next season I imagine they will be clearer in their messaging but there’s no guarantee that full stadiums will be possible in season 21/22 either which will be a challenge for all clubs. 

7 hours ago, bighalders said:

Love it when folk cant debate and are incapable of anything above "dont talk pish" clever???????

I'm a damn sight more clever than you will ever be my friend.

Your analogy was complete nonsense and worthy of a 10 year old.

A season ticket is to watch 18 games of football, Hearts are now giving all the ST holders the ability to watch the scheduled 14 games by stream.

Some of these will end up on BBC free to air, Hearts should consider these games as not "exclusive" to  Hearts TV and possibly make forward.

Or should they? pre-Covid, games are live on TV, it's then up to the supporter whether they attend the game or not.

If your not happy, ask for a refund, to me it's that simple.

If you do, don't write silly analogies of Jet2  sending you a video of a beach, you'll just make an arse of yourself... :whistling:

1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

I'm a damn sight more clever than you will ever be my friend.

Your analogy was complete nonsense and worthy of a 10 year old.

A season ticket is to watch 18 games of football, Hearts are now giving all the ST holders the ability to watch the scheduled 14 games by stream.

Some of these will end up on BBC free to air, Hearts should consider these games as not "exclusive" to  Hearts TV and possibly make forward.

Or should they? pre-Covid, games are live on TV, it's then up to the supporter whether they attend the game or not.

If your not happy, ask for a refund, to me it's that simple.

If you do, don't write silly analogies of Jet2  sending you a video of a beach, you'll just make an arse of yourself... :whistling:

Good for you 👍

17 hours ago, Paolo said:

Like that Paolo, 😀.