Hard Times

otterjohn

Its been a hard few months being a Jambo.All sorts of rubbish put on us with being expelled and now all the infighting about the streaming situation.

I  still feel incredibly lucky that Hearts are my team and also want to say how lucky we are to have Kickback to vent our feelings or go into the Shed to have a change from the foitball .

Its surely the best fans forum

You can quickly go from reading us all bickering about something to us sending support to a Jambo family member who needs a Kickback cuddle which we are good at.

I wish to thank all the administrators for enabling us all to taking part and finally Goodnight to and Good health to all jambos

Better days are on the way very soon

Gorgie Boot boy
14 minutes ago, otterjohn said:

Its been a hard few months being a Jambo.All sorts of rubbish put on us with being expelled and now all the infighting about the streaming situation.

I  still feel incredibly lucky that Hearts are my team and also want to say how lucky we are to have Kickback to vent our feelings or go into the Shed to have a change from the foitball .

You can quickly go from reading us all bickering about something to us sending support to a Jambo family member who needs a Kickback cuddle which we are good at.

I wish to thank all the administrators for enabling us all to taking part and finally Goodnight to and Good health to all jambos

Ha,. You may be a god send.

31 minutes ago, otterjohn said:

Good post mate.

jamboinglasgow

Our first competitive game (provided things dont change) is two weeks on Tuesday, we are less than a month away from our first league game. Things are taking their time but we are getting close to a bit of normality.

been here before
11 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I was excited about the future until I read kickback. 

Goodbye cruel world.

Too right.

Kickback is for wankers.

21 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Our first competitive game (provided things dont change) is two weeks on Tuesday, we are less than a month away from our first league game. Things are taking their time but we are getting close to a bit of normality.

I'll believe it when I see it. 🤞

8 minutes ago, been here before said:

Too right.

Kickback is for wankers.

When did that happen? I thought it was for arseholes. Might need to review my membership.

Edit: Nope, the wife says I'm good either way. ☹️

Edited by graygo

been here before
3 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Just logged back on after cracking one off.  Have I missed anything?

Refund announced for ST holders unhappy with the streaming option. For parity £100 refunded from Platinum, Bronze prices up by the same.

Gold and Silver down and up by 75 sheets respectively.

been here before
1 minute ago, graygo said:

When did that happen? I thought it was for arseholes. Might need to review my membership.☹️

You cant just buy it, you have to earn it.

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

I'll believe it when I see it. 🤞

Have to agree, a bit worried about Nicola's words yesterday that they throw everything back into lockdown, Premiership continues due to testing happening but lower leagues stopped.

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Have to agree, a bit worried about Nicola's words yesterday that they throw everything back into lockdown, Premiership continues due to testing happening but lower leagues stopped.

It is ok Hearts will be awarded 3-0 per game, win the Championship . Surely ?

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

jamboinglasgow
Just now, Gorgie Boot boy said:

You would hope, but everything has shown in every decision made since March that we will be screwed over and the other clubs will gang up. So other Championship clubs will vote 9-1 to reduce league to 18 game season.

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

You would hope, but everything has shown in every decision made since March that we will be screwed over and the other clubs will gang up. So other Championship clubs will vote 9-1 to reduce league to 18 game season.

haha. The plot thickens with every twist. Unprecedented times , expect anything and everything.

14 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Just as much chance that the games will go against us 3-0 as these diddy non tested teams pass on the virus to our players.

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, graygo said:

Just as much chance that the games will go against us 3-0 as these diddy non tested teams pass on the virus to our players.

Part sarcasm on my part.

58 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Just logged back on after cracking one off.  Have I missed anything?

No idea mate.

What where you aiming at ?

Pasquale for King

Absolutely, can whinge about or praise the club. 
Nip over to the shed for a bit of politics.

I spent far too much time on here during lockdown, **** doing all that shite you’ve put off for a good reason. 

Pasquale for King
38 minutes ago, graygo said:

I think they have to test to play games, no way these diddy teams will be allowed to put the Sky deal in jeopardy in the diddy cup against the “Elite teams” hahahahaha.

36 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think they have to test to play games, no way these diddy teams will be allowed to put the Sky deal in jeopardy in the diddy cup against the “Elite teams” hahahahaha.

I don't think we're classed as an elite team. ☹️

Pasquale for King
16 hours ago, graygo said:

I don't think we're classed as an elite team. ☹️

No shit Sherlock, are the elite teams playing in the diddy cup? Yes. They will be testing. 

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, graygo said:

Aye, that was called for.

I’m sick of people saying they’re not testing, they will have to, it’s that simple. 

25 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m sick of people saying they’re not testing, they will have to, it’s that simple. 

Not what I read, when the diddy teams play other diddy teams (us) there is no requirement to test.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, graygo said:

Not what I read, when the diddy teams play other diddy teams (us) there is no requirement to test.

As I said when they’re playing elite teams they will have to test. No testing against us though. https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/18732399.lower-league-clubs-told-test-players-covid-19-betfred-cup-group-matches---risk-forfeiting-ties/

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

As I said when they’re playing elite teams they will have to test. No testing against us though. https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/18732399.lower-league-clubs-told-test-players-covid-19-betfred-cup-group-matches---risk-forfeiting-ties/

Which is what I said and got the "no shit Sherlock" comment from you.

With all that's gone on in the last 6 months, I've never felt so close, yet so far to my club. I can't wait for that first match in Tynecastle where all the fans are together. Tynie will be a cauldron. But I've not gone this long from attending games since childhood and in some ways, it's bliss. :lol:

Still, Kickback has definitely got me through, and kept the fire burning. FTH.

Serious question.. what happens if the if season doesn’t start..

I assume we would need to use the clause and bin pretty much everyone. 

terrifying prospect

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

terrifying prospect

The season was delayed until October so the teams could get income through the gates so that isn't happening any time soon so I wonder if moves are afoot to further delay the league starting? 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

terrifying prospect

Massive issue tbh , it was postponed with the view crowds would be back- They won't be.

Very short sighted by the SPFL in assuming this, back before the vote, every team that was able to play from August should have ben allowed to play and the league format adjusted to suit these teams.

The teams that couldn't could have then reviewed everything and done something that suited them, mainly the pt teams

A second lockdown in any shape or form and with no crowds is like a massive train hurtling at the Scottish game and our governing bodies are walking straight towards it.

Edited by Smith's right boot

16 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Massive issue tbh , it was postponed with the view crowds would be back- They won't be.

Very short sighted by the SPFL in assuming this, back before the vote, every team that was able to play from August should have ben allowed to play and the league format adjusted to suit these teams.

The teams that couldn't could have then reviewed everything and done something that suited them, mainly the pt teams

A second lockdown in any shape or form and with no crowds is like a massive train hurtling at the Scottish game and our governing bodies are walking straight towards it.

yep, though I never expected to be able to attend we are now seriously staring at a scenario where the league could be mothballed.. 

Bazzas right boot
43 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

yep, though I never expected to be able to attend we are now seriously staring at a scenario where the league could be mothballed.. 

If it gets mothballed I'm done with Scottish football. 

I will get sky sports and become a plastic arsenal fan. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

furlough payments end in october. for that reason i don't think it'll be mothballed.

25 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

furlough payments end in october. for that reason i don't think it'll be mothballed.

i don’t think outside ourselves any of the championship teams can operate without gates - we can’t either without the fans and external support.

Clear as day that there won’t be any gates in 20/21 in any division.. I think some clubs may have to mothball never mind leagues..  I think there is a better than average chance that clubs will not be able to play and will use the clause in contracts to get rid of players.

52 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

i don’t think outside ourselves any of the championship teams can operate without gates - we can’t either without the fans and external support.

Clear as day that there won’t be any gates in 20/21 in any division.. I think some clubs may have to mothball never mind leagues..  I think there is a better than average chance that clubs will not be able to play and will use the clause in contracts to get rid of players.

The clause in the contracts is maybe the way they will try and welch out of playing but has it ever been used? As far as I know it hasn't and I wonder why not. You'd think someone would have used it during this crisis.