Popescu quarantine v Bale

baxterd1974

Heard on talksport tonight that Gareth Bale won't have to quarantine despite coming from Spain. The reason cited was that he was moving from one elite sporting environment to another.  Wondering if anyone knew the difference with Popescu.  Government policy, club not testing,  player not tested? 

4 minutes ago, baxterd1974 said:

Heard on talksport tonight that Gareth Bale won't have to quarantine despite coming from Spain. The reason cited was that he was moving from one elite sporting environment to another.  Wondering if anyone knew the difference with Popescu.  Government policy, club not testing,  player not tested? 

Probably because bale has been in  a tested environment with real Madrid then private jet to UK as opposed to popescu who traveled to UK on Ryanair or easyJet .

Edited by Blackshades

21 minutes ago, baxterd1974 said:

The Scottish Championship isn't considered elite level.

3 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I bet scottish curling is though😁

39 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Correct.  Whereas the premier league which features clubs of the calibre of Hamilton, Livingston and Hlbernian is clearly elite.

We must know our place.

Phil D. Corners
1 hour ago, Blackshades said:

Probably because bale has been in  a tested environment with real Madrid then private jet to UK as opposed to popescu who traveled to UK on Ryanair or easyJet .

I believe it was wizzair. 

Gorgie Boot boy
1 hour ago, baxterd1974 said:

You are right it has to do with test history, Bale possibly has more history in being tested. He will do some time locked down just to qualify it.

2 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

The Scottish Championship isn't considered elite leel.

So if for some ridiculous reason Bale was moving from Real to Hearts he would have to quarantine? Not looking fore an argument,  just seems weird. I'm hoping it's purely factual.  How much prior testing, how did you travel etc. Someone mentioned private jet vs easyjet as a factor,  which has seems possible. 

15 minutes ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

Never a truer phrase uttered.

only one thing for it - FTH

That’ll do nicely, MB :2thumbsup:

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, baxterd1974 said:

So if for some ridiculous reason Bale was moving from Real to Hearts he would have to quarantine? Not looking fore an argument,  just seems weird. I'm hoping it's purely factual.  How much prior testing, how did you travel etc. Someone mentioned private jet vs easyjet as a factor,  which has seems possible. 

If was me i would quarantine him in with the animals.

WheatfieldWarrior
4 minutes ago, baxterd1974 said:

If he arrived on Ann's private yacht, then maybe he'd be ok.

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Correct.  Whereas the premier league which features clubs of the calibre of Hamilton, Livingston and Hlbernian is clearly elite.

We must know our place.

Hamilton/ St MIrren/ Aberdeen and Celtic prove their preventative actions failed!

9 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

If was me i would quarantine him in with the animals.

Why would that be?  🤷🏿‍♂️

46 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

You are right it has to do with test history, Bale possibly has more history in being tested. He will do some time locked down just to qualify it.

No he didn't, driving into the training ground/ windows down and fans snorting all over him!

14 minutes ago, baxterd1974 said:

Yeah coz cabin crew and pilots aren't the same the world over!

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

No he didn't, driving into the training ground/ windows down and fans snorting all over him!

I wouldn't know

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Morgan said:

:lol: 

Fair enough, never considered that!

Me being childish, you probably considered that though. Haha

Just now, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Me being childish, you probably considered that though. Haha

You got me!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Jambo61 said:

Was just on news!

Only news i watch is the Hearts site, twitter Evening news and here. The rest can bolt. Thank you for letting me know. Drop the link if you wish.

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, jonnothejambo said:

You mean with Porteous and Hanlon ?

No the dogs cats parrots monkeys snakes emus elephants spiders dildos used panties . Hmm now you mention it, yeah them too.

2 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

No the dogs cats parrots monkeys snakes emus elephants spiders dildos used panties . Hmm now you mention it, yeah them too.

This is becoming concerning. 

Mihai will have been mixing with loads of other players.

You canny mix with too many players on the golf course ;) 

Edited by Glottis

Seymour M Hersh
17 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

Not by anyone.

Correct not even by the Sunday Churches league. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh