FIFA and Corruption

Hagar the Horrible

Hagar the Horrible

So the guy with the most childish name I know who is charge of total corruption and even more incopetent than Doncaster:  President Trump meets FiFA pres Gianni Infantino to discuss corruption and the soccerball game.

That is a bit like like Denis Nilson meeting with Harold Shipman to discuss body disposal.

They are even looking at moving FIFA to the states, Still the FBI which I have a bee in my bonnet about being an illegal law inforcement agency...God bless TEXAS

But the thing about the FBI is if FIFA did move to the US they do go after big time anybody who uses their precious dollars for fraud and huge sentences ensue

With the US, Mexico and Canada co-hosting the 2026 event, I suppose Gianni has a big task showing on a map where everybody esle lives and a wall would be as much use as Ann Franks drum kit

5 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

So the guy with the most childish name I know who is charge of total corruption and even more incopetent than Doncaster:  President Trump meets FiFA pres Gianni Infantino to discuss corruption and the soccerball game.

That is a bit like like Denis Nilson meeting with Harold Shipman to discuss body disposal.

They are even looking at moving FIFA to the states, Still the FBI which I have a bee in my bonnet about being an illegal law inforcement agency...God bless TEXAS

But the thing about the FBI is if FIFA did move to the US they do go after big time anybody who uses their precious dollars for fraud and huge sentences ensue

With the US, Mexico and Canada co-hosting the 2026 event, I suppose Gianni has a big task showing on a map where everybody esle lives and a wall would be as much use as Ann Franks drum kit

Bonkers.

But it sounds like you're talking about a different sport from the one i know. Just seems irrelevant to us fans of smaller clubs.

1 hour ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

If FIFA moved to the same states they'd be banged up for RICO (racketeering influenced corrupt organisation). 

Maybe 🤔

3 hours ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

You have a savage way with words sir 😂 

Byyy The Light

I’m reading a book called Red Card at the moment. Would recommend it to anyone interested in this kind of thing.

I always knew the game was corrupt but bonkers how blatant it all is.

1 hour ago, Byyy The Light said:

I’m reading a book called Red Card at the moment. Would recommend it to anyone interested in this kind of thing.

I always knew the game was corrupt but bonkers how blatant it all is.

After what happened to us, you don’t know how blatant the cheating is .🙈🙉🙊

Byyy The Light
8 hours ago, obua said:

After what happened to us, you don’t know how blatant the cheating is .🙈🙉🙊

This is next level. Not some tinpot chairmen looking after their pension. 

21 hours ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

I get the impression the Americans are more interested in foreign corruption than anything that happens in the US of A... It is kind of similar to how they like to mess with other countries' internal politics but ignore that you can buy the job of POTUS and get all angry when the Russians mess with theirs.

Edited by Spellczech

Hagar the Horrible
1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

I get the impression the Americans are more interested in foreign corruption than anything that happens in the US of A... It is kind of similar to how they like to mess with other countries' internal politics but ignore that you can buy the job of POTUS.

Totally they think they are the world police, However they at least cut through the red tape and got the job done.  If you use a Dollar bill in any crime, they insist they have juristiction.  Americans dont realise they are a third world country with a lot of nukes.  

Can we not get the FBI to investigate corruption in the SPFL though  just pay $30k dollars into Donkeys bank account

12 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Totally they think they are the world police, However they at least cut through the red tape and got the job done.  If you use a Dollar bill in any crime, they insist they have juristiction.  Americans dont realise they are a third world country with a lot of nukes.  

Can we not get the FBI to investigate corruption in the SPFL though  just pay $30k dollars into Donkeys bank account

You are forgetting that there is a tradition of corruption in Scottish football, so that is ok...Cannot go messing with tradition and the way things have always been done...