Hearts TV Broadcast Quality

Gorgie Boot boy

Thought the broadcast quality was superb last night despite the confusion over the start time. Excellent stuff Laurie and with Sandison in the studio made it that much more enjoyable. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorgie Boot boy

• Beast Boy

• iainmac

• Paolo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 21/09/2020 at 20:09, iainmac said:

My Smart TV has a browser built in but when I go to Hearts TV and then hit full screen, there's a sizeable banner running along the bottom taking up a good chunk of the screen. Anyone else tried this?

I watched using Bluetooth last night, makes a difference watching on a 43" screen compared to the laptop.

4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Thought the broadcast quality was superb last night despite the confusion over the start time. Excellent stuff Laurie and with Sandison in the studio made it that much more enjoyable. 

As an overseas viewer ( Australia) , the quality and the uninterrupted viewing was certainly the best it has been for  years 

Edited by fila
edited

Just now, fila said:

As an overseas viewer ( Australia) , the quality and the uninterrupted viewing was certainly the best it has been for for years 

Yeah I used a VPN and you're not wrong.

No glitches at all yesterday.  The secondary camera angles and replays were plus points too.

"Support" also responded to a registration glitch in less than 10 minutes. 

I let my subscription pass since March and when renewing I forgot to buy the International subscription and went only for the basic package.  Initially only got audio until I found out my error.  Phew!

Just now, soonbe110 said:

Sorry, quick question - last nights game was on Premier Sports. Was it also on Hearts TV and/or Heartsfcpass? 

Only Hearts TV international. 

CloustonHMFC

I've used Hearts TV for two years and used a few other teams TV offering at away games and other than the odd technical issue I think our live stream offering is by far and away the best in Scotland.

11 hours ago, Marvin said:

3 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

No glitches at all yesterday.  The secondary camera angles and replays were plus points too.

"Support" also responded to a registration glitch in less than 10 minutes. 

Presumably for games that are live on TV in the UK, Hearts TV are able to use the live broadcast feed? So for last night it would be Premier Sports camera feed with Hearts TV graphics and audio? Or were you getting to see the quality of the upgraded in-house camera system?