All Home games to be streamed for ST Holders

neilnunb

Dennis Reynolds
3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You’re wrong.The club have made mistakes. Personally I have enough about me to email the club and articulate that though. It seems others just want to moan their tits off on a fans forum. The good news for them is they might get a wee quote when Banderson runs the “Hearts fans furious at club season ticket betrayal” story tomorrow 👍 Loads of people will be happy with that headline.

You actually emailed them? Wow. Well done big man. You're probably the only person that's done that.

:cornette:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Beast Boy

• Gorgie Boot boy

1 minute ago, LMc said:

You actually emailed them? Wow. Well done big man. You're probably the only person that's done that.

:cornette:

You need to keep up Mr 86 posts.

I have already said I have no problem with a streamed match coming off my season ticket. In the post you quote I said “I have enough about me to email the club”, I didn’t say I had emailed the club and there’s a reason for that, unlike some, I’m actually not bothered about it. Now run along.

15 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You’re wrong.The club have made mistakes. Personally I have enough about me to email the club and articulate that though. It seems others just want to moan their tits off on a fans forum. The good news for them is they might get a wee quote when Banderson runs the “Hearts fans furious at club season ticket betrayal” story tomorrow 👍 Loads of people will be happy with that headline.

Well done.So you agree the views people are sharing when they say the club has made mistakes are actually accurate.

Now consider just how weird it is that you think fans shouldn't use a fans forums to share those views just in case the Evening News writes a mean story about us. Not only that but you've decided to take on the role of going from thread to thread telling everyone off for saying anything negative about the club to try and stop the Evening News writing that story. Tragic.

Gorgie Boot boy
4 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Well done.So you agree the views people are sharing when they say the club has made mistakes are actually accurate.

Now consider just how weird it is that you think fans shouldn't use a fans forums to share those views just in case the Evening News writes a mean story about us. Not only that but you've decided to take on the role of going from thread to thread telling everyone off for saying anything negative about the club to try and stop the Evening News writing that story. Tragic.

Accurate mistakes actually. I like that.

Just now, Saint Jambo said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

”going from thread to thread telling people off”. What threads would those be, this one and the Zlamal to St Midden one? 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So it would appear some fans can share their views but I’m not allowed to share mine 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You might want to look up the definition of supporter. Nothing to do with anyone writing a “mean” story and everything to do with not giving the club a right of reply before venting your spleen.

You’ll be the type that writes shite reviews on Tripadvisor despite being asked if everything was ok and replying “Yeah, everything’s great thanks”.

Tragic, indeed.

10 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

“This means that season ticket holders will get matchday access to Hearts TV included as part of the club’s 18-game season ticket guarantee that was announced earlier in the year.

The Jambos are set to play 14 home league games this season, therefore four fixtures will be credited to those who renew for 21/22 – in line with the 18 game guarantee.“

I actually think the season ticket should only include games when we can actually go to the games - otherwise we are just paying a lot of money for what essentially is a tv subscription.

Quelle surprise!

Edited by colinmaroon

No doubt budge will release a statement saying that all the ‘genuine’ hearts fans will be happy with this.  

When was the last time we had competent ownership of the club? 

They made a mistake with the marketing, no doubt about that. 

People don't really think the club should be refunding tickets for all the BCD games this season do they ? 

Yet another feeding frenzy for the clubs 

'supporters' to get their teeth into. 

Not read the whole thread but sense a fair amount of folk are not happy .

Has anyone tried asking the club for a refund on this year's 

Surely the club wouldn't be hard to deal with ..

Apologies if already mentioned on thread

Dennis Reynolds
19 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You need to keep up Mr 86 posts.

I have already said I have no problem with a streamed match coming off my season ticket. In the post you quote I said “I have enough about me to email the club”, I didn’t say I had emailed the club and there’s a reason for that, unlike some, I’m actually not bothered about it. Now run along.

Sorry. Obviously don't spend enough of my time on internet forums. What a weird thing to comment on. Does that make you feel big as well? Don't worry I'll keep trying harder to get my post count up so I can be as cool as you! 

Maybe one day, I'll have enough post counts that I'll have enough about me to have the courage to email the club!

1 minute ago, jambocub said:

Not read the whole thread but sense a fair amount of folk are not happy .

Has anyone tried asking the club for a refund on this year's 

Surely the club wouldn't be hard to deal with ..

Apologies if already mentioned on thread

It would appear that slating the club on here is the most desirable option.  

It all makes sense.

It’s a relief that Hearts have done this, the financial consequences of honouring attendance at 18 matches would have been disastrous.
I can understand some being unhappy and feeling cheated, but perhaps now is the time to show forgiveness.

Personally I more than happy.

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

”going from thread to thread telling people off”. What threads would those be, this one and the Zlamal to St Midden one? 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So it would appear some fans can share their views but I’m not allowed to share mine 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You might want to look up the definition of supporter. Nothing to do with anyone writing a “mean” story and everything to do with not giving the club a right of reply before venting your spleen.

You’ll be the type that writes shite reviews on Tripadvisor despite being asked if everything was ok and replying “Yeah, everything’s great thanks”.

Tragic, indeed.

A right of reply to their own statement? How does that work?

Your opinion on this thread has been a mixture of saying Hearts haven't done anything wrong and supporters shouldn't say mean things about Hearts. You've now admitted that Hearts have done things wrong, but you still don't think supporters shouldn't say anything negative about Hearts because that means we're not real supporters.

Ah, when you have no factual arguments to make throw in some emojis and post an insult based on an imaginary action in your head. Go back to telling me how much more clever and articulate you are than the rest of us. You really have me convinced.

8 minutes ago, Shanks said:

No doubt budge will release a statement saying that all the ‘genuine’ hearts fans will be happy with this.  

When was the last time we had competent ownership of the club? 

In my opinion until the current ‘regime’ never!

Just now, LMc said:

Sorry. Obviously don't spend enough of my time on internet forums. What a weird thing to comment on. Does that make you feel big as well? Don't worry I'll keep trying harder to get my post count up so I can be as cool as you! 

Maybe one day, I'll have enough post counts that I'll have enough about me to have the courage to email the club!

You’ve certainly spend enough of your time on this thread, with nothing positive to say. 

P.S. You don’t need courage to email the club, just an electronic device that connects to the internet.

9 minutes ago, luckydug said:

They made a mistake with the marketing, no doubt about that. 

People don't really think the club should be refunding tickets for all the BCD games this season do they ? 

Yet another feeding frenzy for the clubs 

'supporters' to get their teeth into. 

Given the people that are annoyed are season ticket holders are you really suggest we are not supporters? It was more than a marketing mistake, it was a commercial mistake as well. The club was the one that announced to great fanfare that it was introducing the guarantee that you would get to be at 18 games for your money. People are annoyed that they were misled by the club who didn't even have the decency to apologise when they decided to unilaterally scrap the guarantee. In fact they didn't even acknowledge that they were doing so. 

6 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

It all makes sense.

It’s a relief that Hearts have done this, the financial consequences of honouring attendance at 18 matches would have been disastrous.
I can understand some being unhappy and feeling cheated, but perhaps now is the time to show forgiveness.

Personally I more than happy.

it would have been easier to show forgiveness rather than frustration if the club had acknowledged there was something to forgive. Today's announcement came across more like they were doing me a favour and giving me something more than I could have expected, rather than something less than had explicitly promised me a few months ago.

3 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

A right of reply to their own statement? How does that work?

Your opinion on this thread has been a mixture of saying Hearts haven't done anything wrong and supporters shouldn't say mean things about Hearts. You've now admitted that Hearts have done things wrong, but you still don't think supporters shouldn't say anything negative about Hearts because that means we're not real supporters.

Ah, when you have no factual arguments to make throw in some emojis and post an insult based on an imaginary action in your head. Go back to telling me how much more clever and articulate you are than the rest of us. You really have me convinced.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

FFS! Hearts made a statement. There is criticism of that statement. Hearts should have a right of reply to that criticism. A right of reply usually provides the opportunity to correct any misunderstanding, or offer further information. Surely that would be welcome?

Dennis Reynolds
2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You’ve certainly spend enough of your time on this thread, with nothing positive to say. 

P.S. You don’t need courage to email the club, just an electronic device that connects to the internet.

I don't spend my time boot licking. Maybe you should try it 👍 When the club does something positive, I'll support it 100%. When the club does something negative, I'll criticise it. Generally that's how life goes. I won't just blindly support the upper management whilst they crash through one bad decision to another. You on the other hand, Mr. **** knows how many posts, can't quite get enough of backing the club to the hilt whatever the decision. Probably congratulated the team on making it into the championship because it has the word champion in it.

Aye, I could email, but you need 'something about you', don't you? That's what you said, right?

9 minutes ago, LMc said:

I don't spend my time boot licking. Maybe you should try it 👍 When the club does something positive, I'll support it 100%. When the club does something negative, I'll criticise it. Generally that's how life goes. I won't just blindly support the upper management whilst they crash through one bad decision to another. You on the other hand, Mr. **** knows how many posts, can't quite get enough of backing the club to the hilt whatever the decision. Probably congratulated the team on making it into the championship because it has the word champion in it.

Aye, I could email, but you need 'something about you', don't you? That's what you said, right?

AB8DA042-35F6-481E-97B5-5624BBA614FD.jpeg

Can't be arsed trawling through what looks like pages of pointless bickering. 

Though personally I can and will take the hit, refuse a refund or the credited 4 games and I'll happily deal with the streaming, I wouldn't for one second assume that makes me a better Hearts supporter than anyone else, and the fact remains that some folks can't share in my privilege.

Calling other supporters arseholes for feeling misled or feeling they've been told a half truth isn't fair. In my view the club has probably been a bit (deliberately?) ambiguous with their guarantee and people are well within their rights to feel a little pissed off or sceptical.

Nobody wants to see the club suffer. Everyone wants to see us in a healthy financial positional, able pay our players and field a capable team of professionals. 

However some folks may also feel they have a legitimate grievance with the way the club has dealt with this.

I'm not necessarily vouching for these people demanding full refunds or suggesting court action, however everyone has their own limits to which they feel comfortable.

It's already been covered ad nauseum on here but some people just aren't as well off as others. Some people can't access the streams. Some people have multiple season tickets under the one household and are paying well over the odds.

The club matters but so do these supporters feelings and wellbeing. They shouldn't be cast out or have their "PHM" credentials called into question.

For me the club comes first, but just show some respect ffs. Everyone has their own circumstances and financial concerns.

Less of the bickering. We're all on the same team here.

Another mess from the club. 

The 18 game guarantee was defo worded to suggest ST holders would get to physically attend 18 games (whether that be this season, or potentially spilling over into next season). 

But the thing that is most worrying is that the club seem to have deliberately ensured the wording of the 18 game guarantee is ambiguous. The idea that the club was happy to deliberately mislead a proportion of ST holders like this is pretty worrying. 

If they do not address this (and pretty quickly) I think they are gonna lose a lot of goodwill from a significant section of fans. 

5 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I’ve got the same scenario with my 3 corporate ones at £1400 each. Almost £4,200 to watch it from the comfort of my couch on an iPad. They didn’t tell me this when I renewed despite me asking numerous times 

Given that the Skyline has been open for paying customers, surely the part of your corporate tickets that covers hospitality could be honoured along with big screens. At least then folks like yourself would have some degree of Tynecastle match-day experience along with fellow supporters allbeit not sitting in your seat in the stand. I can't see any reason why the various lounges can't open just becaise there's a match on seeing as it's not like there'd be any contact with players/management etc. Just a thought. In fact, what would be wrong with opening the hydrolic seat section in the Gorgie stand and that way you could watch the game from the Gorgie Suite? I'm the eternal optomist, by the way.

5 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

That's not what people are "moaning" about though. Everyone is aware that fans may not be allowed back into stadiums for some time. It's that the club guaranteed 18 games at Tynecastle, as a safety net to encourage fans to buy.  That has now been flipped to watching 18 games on an online stream so a bit different. 

It is pretty underhand and a kick in the teeth to a loyal and generous fan base. 

Exactly. Mad that this is still needing explained to people after 17 pages. 

9 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

You'll have heard of the Corona virus aye?

When did you buy your S/T? If you bought it anytime after lockdown in March you must have known that the likelihood was that there would be no football at all , never mind anyone in stadiums.

I bought mine with that understanding, and will buy another next year just to keep the club alive.

Correct. And Hearts told me I'd get to 18 games at Tynie regardless of which season.

Something that is being overlooked here is the fact that a lot of season tickets were bought prior to the loss of the court case and our compensation claim being thrown out.

We had asked for 8m on the basis we were probably hoping for half that. 11k season tickets at an average of £400 a pop is 4.4m. 

Maybe the club could have taken some of a hit if we had got some sort of compensation.

Unfortunately I would imagine that any plan they had, had to be revised due to fact that we got zero compensation for being demoted and any sort of plan with regard the ‘guarantee’ had to be reviewed or fiscally we would have been Donald Ducked. 

I get that people are unhappy with the way that this has been ‘sold’ to them, but the club are already dealing with a massive shortfall in income from no match day income, no TV income and even if we win the division, a much reduced prize income. We don’t have a Quatari or Oligarch owner who could use their own funds to assist. FoH income only goes so far. Between that and ST money as it stands we will be lucky if we break even on income and expenditure this season.

The other option is to throw the club into masses of debt again to cover our expenses this season to allow people to roll their season ticket forward to next year when things will hopefully be different.

Demotion has screwed us in a major way financially. Any cover of the ‘guarantee’ will screw the club either this season or next (assuming fans are able to get back into grounds in numbers by then).

Time after time you read garbage on here from in general the same posters, season ticket sales will be low, nobody will turn up, sack everybody. Over and over and over again the real guys and gals step up to plate and understand fully the perilous situation the club is in and the uncertainty of the future. 

It wont change of course and the club will survive thanks to the trusted many that care about the club, the ones that continually belittle it publically bring nothing to the table and that's a great shame for everyone.

Can't wait for Saturday, I know the stream will be crap, I know we'll get beat, I know Craig Wighton won't score, this will be the 1st game of Football I've watched with any real interest for God knows how long.

Seriously excited, it's a shame not everyone feels the same eh.

What about the gorilla in the room though... a whole bunch of the moaners disappeared recently, after posting continuously for months. Now we have the same number of new posters moaning about the same things. It’s almost as if it’s the same folk. A strange phenomenon indeed. 🤔

Holyrood_Hearts
3 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I think even people who would usually defend the club are a bit miffed with this one tbh. 

I’m genuinely amazed anyone can back the club on this tbh yet still I see a few posters doing so. 

IMO, when they offered the “18 game guarantee” they thought we’d have fans back in stadiums, hence why the prices were sold as normal ST.

Now it’s clear this won’t be happening and instead of being honest, the club now are trying to pull a fast one on a fanbase that deserve better. It’s horrendous PR really. 

highlandjambo3
12 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Can I ask two tedious ****s (from the same family, obviously), to come to my gaff and sit behind me shouting, “FFS Hearts get it forward”, followed, immediately by, “FFS who’s that tae”?

Just to enhance my match day experience. 
Ive asked my Mrs but she says If Im gonna be screaming at the telly, like I do when watching West Ham she’s going out

Where do I sign up?

7 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I think even people who would usually defend the club are a bit miffed with this one tbh. 

There will be some. Surely folk don’t believe that people just defend the club even when they are annoyed about something though? I don’t really believe that. JKB is nothing more than a forum where Hearts supporters can post their views and opinions, and the majority do so on a case by case basis. There are a couple of exceptions to the rules who will attack the club over anything, just because they don’t like the owner. I’ve never read one poster on here who doesn’t complain about the odd thing though. I could probably find an example of any poster you care to mention complaining or criticising about something.

7 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I bought three season tickets and given the circumstances it really doesn’t bother me if the majority of the 18 games are watched in the house. 

No point the fans holding a gun to the clubs head over this .... how do the fans expect the club to survive if they were to get 18 games without paying more in 21/22 ??

This is a great post and you’ve made a point that most on here seem to have missed re 2021/22.

Bottom line is that the club needs money and sometimes you need to put pride to one side and support your club, regardless of the words they use in their social media.  

8 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

There will be some. Surely folk don’t believe that people just defend the club even when they are annoyed about something though? I don’t really believe that. JKB is nothing more than a forum where Hearts supporters can post their views and opinions, and the majority do so on a case by case basis. There are a couple of exceptions to the rules who will attack the club over anything, just because they don’t like the owner. I’ve never read one poster on here who doesn’t complain about the odd thing though. I could probably find an example of any poster you care to mention complaining or criticising about something.

I believe there are some people on this forum who defend the club no matter what. Even if it is blatantly obvious that the club have made a mistake or done something wrong. 

Like you, I also believe there are a few folk who just come on when things are bad to mump and moan.

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I believe there are some people on this forum who defend the club no matter what. Even if it is blatantly obvious that the club have made a mistake or done something wrong. 

Like you, I also believe there are a few folk who just come on when things are bad to mump and moan.

Disagree, everyone has a moan and groan. Most are discarded because they do it once and get on with life.

On the other side of the coin you have the moaners who just jump from thread to thread arguing with anybody who'll partake. This usually ends up with posters defending the club.

Standard JKB fare.

Just now, Bull's-eye said:

Disagree, everyone has a moan and groan. Most are discarded because they do it once and get on with life.

On the other side of the coin you have the moaners who just jump from thread to thread arguing with anybody who'll partake. This usually ends up with posters defending the club.

Standard JKB fare.

I think that's true of most of the posters on the forum. Some folk just come on to moan and rarely make any comment other than negatives. Similarly there are always some people who just defend the club regardless of circumstance and just belittle and attack anyone who is critical.

I will concede there are way more moaners though.

7 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Apologies. Before lockdown you were a moaning fecker, now you’re a boring moaning fecker.

Is there a reason why you are abusing fellow Hearts supporters, just for having a different opinion to you?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Apologies. Before lockdown you were a moaning fecker, now you’re a boring moaning fecker.

Watching you losing it is cheering me up though :rofl:

3 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Is there a reason why you are abusing fellow Hearts supporters, just for having a different opinion to you?

He is a moaning fecker so I’m stating a fact.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Me losing? I’d very much doubt anything would cheer you up.

No honestly, your hissy fit is a really good laugh. Keep going.

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

When I pop up to moan...you know about it.

:greggy:

Thankfully, I've no say in this particular issue as I'm not an ST holder. But it's been fascinating reading. :lol:

😆 you can borrow one of my ST's if you like. I can continue to uber around the forum with the other one 😁

29 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

21 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Standard JKB fare.

17 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I think that's true of most of the posters on the forum. Some folk just come on to moan and rarely make any comment other than negatives. Similarly there are always some people who just defend the club regardless of circumstance and just belittle and attack anyone who is critical.

I will concede there are way more moaners though.

I honestly can’t think of one poster who never criticises anything, and just defends the club over everything. Genuinely, I can think of plenty who have been branded thus, but all of them that I can recall have been critical about one thing or another. I think it’s a bit of a lazy stereotype created by the chronically malcontent on here, but other more balanced posters have started to believe it. As someone who’s been called these things myself, I’m positive about this. Actually in the years I’ve been on here, I’ve been called “too on the fence”, “a moan”, “an Uber”, and a “jammie wearer”... I can’t be all of those things?? 🤷‍♂️😄

There absolutely are however, a small group of Hearts supporters who are only interested in pushing a negative agenda on every topic. It sometimes seems like more people than it actually is though, because they keep getting banned, or closing their accounts and opening up new ones.

Edited by Beast Boy

3 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

I honestly can’t think of one poster who never criticiseS anything, and just defends the club over everything. Genuinely, I can think of plenty who have been branded thus, but all of them that I can recall have been critical about one thing or another. I think it’s a bit of a lazy stereotype created by the chronically malcontent on here, but other more balanced posters have started to believe it. As someone who’s been called these things myself, I’m positive about this. Actually in the years I’ve been on here, I’ve been called “too on the fence”, “a moan”, “an Uber”, and a “jammie wearer”... I can’t be all of those things?? 🤷‍♂️😄

There absolutely are however, a small group of Hearts supporters who are only interested in pushing a negative agenda on every topic. It sometimes seems like more people than it actually is though, because they keep getting banned, or closing their accounts and opening up new ones.

I do agree that certain posters are, very obviously, returning under different usernames. Sometimes obvious who they are due to posting style, agendas etc.

I don't see jammie wearer as an insult. My hearts PJs match my wallpaper. Can't get much more sophisticated than that.

Edited by GinRummy

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I do agree that certain posters are, very obviously, returning under different usernames. Sometimes obvious who they are due to posting style, agendas etc. 

I’m on my second count myself. You too I think, many posters are. There’s a difference though between that, and creating an account to stir shit and troll, then getting banned, then creating a new one to do the same, and again... and again... and again... as you say, it’s totally obvious that it’s the same three or four posters every time. Round and round we go. :lol: 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

I honestly can’t think of one poster who never criticises anything, and just defends the club over everything. Genuinely, I can think of plenty who have been branded thus, but all of them that I can recall have been critical about one thing or another. I think it’s a bit of a lazy stereotype created by the chronically malcontent on here, but other more balanced posters have started to believe it. As someone who’s been called these things myself, I’m positive about this. Actually in the years I’ve been on here, I’ve been called “too on the fence”, “a moan”, “an Uber”, and a “jammie wearer”... I can’t be all of those things?? 🤷‍♂️😄

I’m probably as negative about Budge as anyone on here. My negativity is fuelled by the constant attempts on here to tell you to be positive amid a long and sustained period of decline and ineptitude. Budge is a proper Emperors New Clothes story.

48 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

I’m genuinely amazed anyone can back the club on this tbh yet still I see a few posters doing so. 

IMO, when they offered the “18 game guarantee” they thought we’d have fans back in stadiums, hence why the prices were sold as normal ST.

Now it’s clear this won’t be happening and instead of being honest, the club now are trying to pull a fast one on a fanbase that deserve better. It’s horrendous PR really. 

I sometimes wonder does the club employ people to post on here, to put a positive spin on certain issues as I dont understand some of the views on here at times. It was the same with guys who were still backing levein after 4 years of garbage, which has ultimately got us into this predicament. 

Just now, Beast Boy said:

I’m on my second count myself. You too I think, many posters are. There’s a difference though between that, and creating an account to stir shit and troll, then getting banned, then creating a new one to do the same, and again... and again... and again... as you say, it’s totally obvious that it’s the same three or four posters every time. Round and round we go. :lol: 

Yeah. I'm on second account. Innocent reason for that, like yourself. We know who we are talking about and what we are talking about. 👍