Jim Davidson rant

Muppetboy

14 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Strictly is a competition where  men and women dance with one another. You don't have to be heterosexual to compete. Adams should be told to bolt. 

It would be a brave producer that told a black lesbian to bolt these days. Probably get the jail 

Strictly is a competition where  men and women dance with one another. You don't have to be heterosexual to compete. Adams should be told to bolt. 

It's a programme where people dance with each other. It matters not one bit what sex either partner is.

It's a programme where people dance with each other. It matters not one bit what sex either partner is.

jack D and coke
24 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

It really does imo. You’re not expected to shag your partner for god sake it’s a fecking dance show with men and women. 

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

It really does imo. You’re not expected to shag your partner for god sake it’s a fecking dance show with men and women. 

It's still a dance show with men and women. It makes no difference to the dance wether the one who leads has a cock and balls. 

jack D and coke
Just now, Normthebarman said:

It's still a dance show with men and women. It makes no difference to the dance wether the one who leads has a cock and balls. 

Mate it’s absolute bolloks imo :lol:  It’s pandering to something that just needs absolutely no pandering. 

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Mate it’s absolute bolloks imo :lol:  It’s pandering to something that just needs absolutely no pandering. 

There's absolutely no reason why they can't both be women. Maybe it's just me but I don't remember there being this much fuss when there was two guys dancing. 

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

What if the woman who won BGT said she wanted on to dance with her dog? Equal opportunities especially if the dog identifies as being a human.

That'd be a bit sick since the dug is deid. 

jack D and coke

There's absolutely no reason why they can't both be women. Maybe it's just me but I don't remember there being this much fuss when there was two guys dancing. 

Was there?? Laughable then :lol: 

They should’ve been told to **** off an all. 

That'd be a bit sick since the dug is deid. 

RIP the dug.

I genuinely didn't know that. Dugs Lives Matter and all that.

1 hour ago, Normthebarman said:

Civil partnerships: Aye whatever.

Same sex marriage: Go for it. Live and let live.

Two women ballroom dancing: WTF? You can't be serious. It's Pc gone mad I tells ya.

:gok:

Edited by fancy a brew

47 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

Civil partnerships: Aye whatever.

Same sex marriage: Go for it. Live and let live.

Two women ballroom dancing: WTF? You can't be serious. It's Pc gone mad I tells ya.

:gok:

It's mental. I'm genuinely surprised that anyone gives a shit. 

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Exactly, it's a mixed doubles competition. 

2 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

It's mental. I'm genuinely surprised that anyone gives a shit. 

You seem to give too much of a shit, that normality should be skewed.

11 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

You seem to give too much of a shit, that normality should be skewed.

It's two people dancing. There's absolutely no plausible reason why two people of the same sex shouldn't dance. What exactly is it about two people dancing that irks you? 

17 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

No, it's a pairs competition. 

Edited by Normthebarman

30 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Next thing you know they'll be wanting same-sex mixed-doubles at the tennis.

12 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

:facepalm: It's a bloody minefield!

20 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

On a serious note. When does get out hand. When do we just say feck it. Mike Tyson v Nicola Adams in an open weight boxing championship. Well, equality and all that. Oh and someone ask Nicola, why don't you fight Amanda Nunes or Chris Cyborg in a cage, no holds barred. Well, Feck the rules. 👍

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Hard to see the relevancy of this part of your post.

How come? In parts of the midlands etc it’s well known that parts of the Asian community can’t speak a word of English and therefore were oblivious to the restrictions etc. 

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

How come? In parts of the midlands etc it’s well known that parts of the Asian community can’t speak a word of English and therefore were oblivious to the restrictions etc. 

So you know that large groups of people didn't understand the restrictions because of their lack of understanding of the language and should have the finger pointed at them? 

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

So you know that large groups of people didn't understand the restrictions because of their lack of understanding of the language and should have the finger pointed at them? 

It was what was reported yeah. Stop ****ing about mate and say it👍🏼

So the Asian community didn't notice that all public transport, shops and other places of business were shut?

None of them read native language newspapers, listen to native language radio or watch native language TV stations?

giphy.gif

The Jewish community in Gateshead knew the restrictions but just plain ignored them. They're all ultra orthodox and as God's chosen people the rules don't apply to them.

The rest of Gateshead and the north east are just thicko ****** and ignored the rules so they could go out on the bevvy.

Leicester ignored the rules because the entire town is sweatshop textile factories staffed by underpaid migrants that went to work under threat of deportation.

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

It was what was reported yeah. Stop ****ing about mate and say it👍🏼

54 minutes ago, Cade said:

So the Asian community didn't notice that all public transport, shops and other places of business were shut?

None of them read native language newspapers, listen to native language radio or watch native language TV stations?

giphy.gif

The Jewish community in Gateshead knew the restrictions but just plain ignored them. They're all ultra orthodox and as God's chosen people the rules don't apply to them.

The rest of Gateshead and the north east are just thicko ****** and ignored the rules so they could go out on the bevvy.

Leicester ignored the rules because the entire town is sweatshop textile factories staffed by underpaid migrants that went to work under threat of deportation.

Cade summed it up quite well here. It's very in right now to slam a group of people for their perceived inability to speak English. Doesn't make you sound like you're clued up. Quite the opposite, actually.

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Cade summed it up quite well here. It's very in right now to slam a group of people for their perceived inability to speak English. Doesn't make you sound like you're clued up. Quite the opposite, actually.

My point was that plenty people want to throw blame about at our young ones or people in pubs on the Covid thread for rising infections yet we’re not to point a finger at others? Just because it might be their culture? 
Ive worked in these areas in the midlands, I spent 10-12 years working all over uk Ireland etc I’m well aware of those areas. I used to do work for some Crolla’s here too and their grandparents couldn’t speak a word after being here 50 years! Don’t think I’m singling anyone out. The opposite actually. 

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

My point was that plenty people want to throw blame about at our young ones or people in pubs on the Covid thread for rising infections yet we’re not to point a finger at others? Just because it might be their culture? 
Ive worked in these areas in the midlands, I spent 10-12 years working all over uk Ireland etc I’m well aware of those areas. I used to do work for some Crolla’s here too and their grandparents couldn’t speak a word after being here 50 years! Don’t think I’m singling anyone out. The opposite actually. 

Whether you worked in these areas or not makes absolutely zero difference to the point I'm making. You used a perceived lack of English as a reason why they apparently flaunted lockdown rules, which doesn't hold up I'm afraid. You're the one pointing fingers and trying to apportion blame, not me.

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Whether you worked in these areas or not makes absolutely zero difference to the point I'm making. You used a perceived lack of English as a reason why they apparently flaunted lockdown rules, which doesn't hold up I'm afraid. You're the one pointing fingers and trying to apportion blame, not me.

Maybe you want to look at where the first rises in cases were. Then where the next ones were in those areas of England. 
Come back to me👍🏼

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

On a serious note. When does get out hand. When do we just say feck it. Mike Tyson v Nicola Adams in an open weight boxing championship. Well, equality and all that. Oh and someone ask Nicola, why don't you fight Amanda Nunes or Chris Cyborg in a cage, no holds barred. Well, Feck the rules. 👍

Clearly, there's some issues with some mixed sex sports. And trans folk being involved in sports for that matter. As an example, I don't agree that the 8ft monster woman who plays handball is fair. It's ****ing ludicrous in fact. 

But two lassies dancing? I just don't see why anyone would have a reasonable objection to it. 

Just grade everybody along the lines of the various T-grades in the paralympics.

Arguably the para games are fairer than "able bodied" games due the rules being so strict and grading ability so tightly.

After all that's what sporting leagues and pyramids are all about, all merit based.

Just remove the gender lines and people will compete fairly with people of similar ability.

Jim Davidson remains a complete bell-chief.

Edited by Cade

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Maybe you want to look at where the first rises in cases were. Then where the next ones were in those areas of England. 
Come back to me👍🏼

*sigh*

The geographical location makes no difference to the point I'm making so I'll break it down for you. Pointing fingers at immigrants because they don't speak English very well is a very popular line taken by people with a certain political and societal ideology. If you don't want people to think you're something you're not, you need to be very careful coming out with such nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

*sigh*

The geographical location makes no difference to the point I'm making so I'll break it down for you. Pointing fingers at immigrants because they don't speak English very well is a very popular line taken by people with a certain political and societal ideology. If you don't want people to think you're something you're not, you need to be very careful coming out with such nonsense.

Sorry, just to confirm, you are saying that if a person is  shocked, dismayed or annoyed in some way, that someone who has lived in a country for 50 years doesn't speak the native language, then they must be right wing? 

I honestly don;t think that is a left / right issue. People on all sides have views on that. 

7 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Sorry, just to confirm, you are saying that if a person is  shocked, dismayed or annoyed in some way, that someone who has lived in a country for 50 years doesn't speak the native language, then they must be right wing? 

I honestly don;t think that is a left / right issue. People on all sides have views on that. 

Nope. I'm saying blaming the ill fortune of the country on their perceived lack of English is a popular mantra with people who think Tommy Robinson is fighting for truth and justice. Especially when there is absolutely nothing to suggest that people were flaunting lockdown rules because they don't speak English.

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

*sigh*

*groan* 

Mate I don’t care what you think. You’re missing the point I was making :lol: I don’t need to be careful at all what I say for what someone on a football forum reckons he knows about me. You know nothing it’s you trying to label me when you can’t understand what I’m saying. Plenty people are throwing blame around for rising cases etc in the UK and it seems that the young ones or people who like a pint or students or whoever are all fair game for some blame. However my point was why should people from another culture be excused simply because they live 20 to a 3 bed house and do what they want because it’s their culture? My culture involves liking a pint but I’m fair game? 
I don’t care what colour or religion you are or where you were born etc but you should obey the rules. 
If you’ve been here most of your life and you don’t speak English you’re also ignorant. Add to that they were all still going about their business in and out of each other’s houses (im not making this up) it was reported and some callers on LBC claimed it was happening in their streets and causing a rise in cases in places like Leicester and Oldham so I’m only mentioning things I read and heard from individual callers to that station. Well the Leicester ones were caused by the sweat shops having the closed signs up during lockdown but being full and working when the rest of the country was meant to be closed. That is possibly down to them being bullied into work but let’s not make more assumptions about their culture again

will we. 

34 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

In relation to your last sentence my main takeaway is that however it was pitched anyone with any sense knows that from Davidson it was coming from a place of racism. No doubt in my mind. 

14 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

*groan* 

Mate I don’t care what you think. You’re missing the point I was making :lol: I don’t need to be careful at all what I say for what someone on a football forum reckons he knows about me. You know nothing it’s you trying to label me when you can’t understand what I’m saying. Plenty people are throwing blame around for rising cases etc in the UK and it seems that the young ones or people who like a pint or students or whoever are all fair game for some blame. However my point was why should people from another culture be excused simply because they live 20 to a 3 bed house and do what they want because it’s their culture? My culture involves liking a pint but I’m fair game? 
I don’t care what colour or religion you are or where you were born etc but you should obey the rules. 
If you’ve been here most of your life and you don’t speak English you’re also ignorant. Add to that they were all still going about their business in and out of each other’s houses (im not making this up) it was reported and some callers on LBC claimed it was happening in their streets and causing a rise in cases in places like Leicester and Oldham so I’m only mentioning things I read and heard from individual callers to that station. Well the Leicester ones were caused by the sweat shops having the closed signs up during lockdown but being full and working when the rest of the country was meant to be closed. That is possibly down to them being bullied into work but let’s not make more assumptions about their culture again

will we. 

You don't care what I think but you write War and Peace to answer me? Right then. Feel free to point out where I labelled you as anything. I pointed out that "they don't speak English so it's their fault" is the motto of Tommy Robinson and his mates. What you take away from that is your business.

20 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

It's two people dancing. There's absolutely no plausible reason why two people of the same sex shouldn't dance. What exactly is it about two people dancing that irks you? 

This. :lol: 

jack D and coke
48 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

You don't care what I think but you write War and Peace to answer me? Right then. Feel free to point out where I labelled you as anything. I pointed out that "they don't speak English so it's their fault" is the motto of Tommy Robinson and his mates. What you take away from that is your business.

That was war in peace? And how many times have I got to try and point out what I was getting at?!! I didn’t blame them or single them out I said how come they can get away with it yet everyone else gets some blame for the rise in cases. Ffs man :lol: 

21 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

It’s not about sexual preference or orientation .

Otherwise there would be no male judges, and barely any male dancers.

The issue people have is that someone gets to stipulate the gender of their dance partner, based entirely on the fact they are gay.

Is there something wrong with dancing with a man because you are a lesbian ?

having said that, there is a lot of veiled homophobia about it, and I won’t watch, because it’s shite.

26 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

It’s not about sexual preference or orientation .

Otherwise there would be no male judges, and barely any male dancers.

The issue people have is that someone gets to stipulate the gender of their dance partner, based entirely on the fact they are gay.

Is there something wrong with dancing with a man because you are a lesbian ?

having said that, there is a lot of veiled homophobia about it, and I won’t watch, because it’s shite.

You are correct. It has nothing to do with sexual preference. It has to do with the dancers preference to have a female partner. After that, there's only 2 things to consider.

Just like for a man, is there a female partner available for the dancer? Yes

Just like for a man, is there any reason why we should say no? No, there isn't. 

2 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

You are correct. It has nothing to do with sexual preference. It has to do with the dancers preference to have a female partner. After that, there's only 2 things to consider.

Just like for a man, is there a female partner available for the dancer? Yes

Just like for a man, is there any reason why we should say no? No, there isn't. 

That’s fine, every contestant on the show should be able to specify then, and also what they want to wear- dress or trousers, heels or flats.

43 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

That’s fine, every contestant on the show should be able to specify then, and also what they want to wear- dress or trousers, heels or flats.

Do you think if another contestant wanted to dance with a same sex partner they'd be refused? Do you really think they're only doing it for this one girl and one girl only? If not, then your 1st comment is pointless. 

2nd comment, I'm sure contestants can choose from the wardrobe available. However, certain outfits and styles compliment certain dances so there'd be some pushing from the Beeb and the pros as to what should be worn.