Peter Haring

Gorgie Boot boy

23 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Great to see him back. Really is. 

Craig Wightons finishing though :wow:

:laugh2:

Wighton with the joggers on like the random passer by with no name that invites himself to take part in your game of 5s.

Gorgie Boot boy
4 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Wighton with the joggers on like the random passer by with no name that invites himself to take part in your game of 5s.

Craig is the player you see mainly wearing jogging bottoms, there are other players wearing them you just don,t see them as often as Craig in the clip. He wont be wearing them on match day. He was working on sprinting before he joined in.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

1 hour ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Craig is the player you see mainly wearing jogging bottoms, there are other players wearing them you just don,t see them as often as Craig in the clip. He wont be wearing them on match day. He was working on sprinting before he joined in.

Craig looks like he is playing very well in training just now. From the clips we have seen his finishing has looked great. I like the jogging bottoms look. I know he has bulked up over the time off and hopefully this does him good.

1 minute ago, vincent vega said:

Craig looks like he is playing very well in training just now. From the clips we have seen his finishing has looked great. I like the jogging bottoms look. I know he has bulked up over the time off and hopefully this does him good.

I think there’s a few players who do really well at training but just struggle during games.

Might be a confidence thing but hopefully will see the best of him with no crowds and allow him to build his confidence for when we’re back.

Gorgie Boot boy
10 minutes ago, vincent vega said:

None of us really knows why Craig has been used sparingly and had his head down so much. As i said here a few days ago he was kicked about while on loan to Arbroath scored some goals, they raved about him. What we are seeing is a re rejuvenated player who has a place and role in our side, two goals against the panty sniffer in the Cup and he answers everything.

Robbie giving Peter some game time against Falkirk tomorrow.

Really wish him the best and he gets through it without pain.

Bigger than any signing we will make, if he is fit to start the season

16 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Robbie giving Peter some game time against Falkirk tomorrow.

Really wish him the best and he gets through it without pain.

Bigger than any signing we will make, if he is fit to start the season

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.    🤞🏻

Guest ToqueJambo
On 17/09/2020 at 06:56, gashauskis9 said:

🤣 Often an old guy or someone in his work suit who just joins in for a wee bit in the park, then heads off and you never know his name. They are often brilliant as well.

8 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Great news to see Haring on the bench. Over the moon for him, I think he's a great player.

Naismith on the bench as well. 

I wonder if that is an indication of how RN sees  the first team squad for the season ahead? MacDonald, Cochrane, Moore, White and Berra missing, while Damour and Wighton present. Berra is injured I know, and so might some of the others be, but it might be a clue.

12 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I wonder if that is an indication of how RN sees  the first team squad for the season ahead? MacDonald, Cochrane, Moore, White and Berra missing, while Damour and Wighton present. Berra is injured I know, and so might some of the others be, but it might be a clue.

Or Euan Henderson.

4 hours ago, number-16 said:

He's on the bench today!

FB_IMG_1600772819623.jpg

Add Naisy, Haring and Popescu to the starting XI and there we have it.   Not sure how Berra will fit in as he appears to be injury prone as he gets older.  Probably will be defensive sub.

19 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Add Naisy, Haring and Popescu to the starting XI and there we have it.   Not sure how Berra will fit in as he appears to be injury prone as he gets older.  Probably will be defensive sub.

i think people will complain when we start with 14 players

Big beautiful barsteward! Delighted he is nearing fitness! Probably our best player, i can almost imagine him lifting the cup with a big grin on his face this season, heres hoping :)

Does anyone else think that Peter Haring is wasted at Hearts with his good looks he should be strutting his stuff in New York ,London,Paris Munich as a male model for one off the worlds top fashion designers.🥰😍🇱🇻❤️

8 minutes ago, Crete said:

Does anyone else think that Peter Haring is wasted at Hearts with his good looks he should be strutting his stuff in New York ,London,Paris Munich as a male model for one off the worlds top fashion designers.🥰😍🇱🇻❤️

He should be in baywatch after watching that clip above. 

16 minutes ago, Smithee said:

:laugh2: goddammit, beaten by seconds!

🖐 😁   (high five) 

Would be magic to see him running with a hearts boot bag with a scarf tied to it.  Too far?  🤔 

3 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

correct young man 2 points 😃

Merci!

That song, along with Dance Away by Roxy Music and Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits took me through my Penthouse days.

:sad: 

Edited by Morgan

18 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Merci!

That song, along with Dance Away by Roxy Music and Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits took me through my Penthouse days.

:sad: 

I was still in Primary School:robboyas:

19 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

The best DM in Scotland.

But... Gogic... the guy that we “missed out on, yet again”??

Hopefully by playing bit by bit we get Haring back to what he does best. One thing i always liked about him was that if the ball came to him in a 50-50 situation you were always confident he'd make the right decision. That is a quality that's hard to find within our budget. He makes the team tick in midfield which can relax team-mates and fans alike. All about controlling the game in there and it's something we've sorely missed for so long. 

18 hours ago, cookieboy said:

I was still in Primary School:robboyas:

So was I.

It was easy to get a drink in the Penthouse when you were 7 or 8.

:look: