Elvis Basher exits the Tony Macaroni.....🤣

Section Q

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Section Q said:

https://www.extratime.com/articles/25673/anthony-stokes-leaves-livingston-after-four-week-spell/

He added: “Whilst trying to get the player in shape, it’s been extremely frustrating for all of us, staff and player alike, that we can’t seem to get the intense training needed into the player.

Fat, IRA shithouse 

Once a ‘Cup winning Hibee legend’ always a ‘Cup winning Hibee legend’.  😂

Just a wee shame that he is a piece of shit.

I've just read the thread about this on .net and it makes me despise that hideous club even more.  Not a solitary mention of his committed support for cowardly, cold blooded murderers..

Every single supporter is guilty by association.

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

I've just read the thread about this on .net and it makes me despise that hideous club even more.  Not a solitary mention of his committed support for cowardly, cold blooded murderers..

Every single supporter is guilty by association.

:spoton:

42 minutes ago, Section Q said:

https://www.extratime.com/articles/25673/anthony-stokes-leaves-livingston-after-four-week-spell/

He added: “Whilst trying to get the player in shape, it’s been extremely frustrating for all of us, staff and player alike, that we can’t seem to get the intense training needed into the player.

Translation: the terrorist-sympathising convicted criminal didn’t bother to attend training and proved to be a disastrous waste of time and money for the club.

Poor Shtokeshie- being asked to run about and do stuff that might  topple his  ridiculous hair thatch.   You've got to feel for the lad. :clyay:

Just now, Lone Striker said:

Poor Shtokeshie- being asked to run about and do stuff that might  topple his  ridiculous hair thatch.   You've got to feel for the lad. :clyay:

He has a cheek complaining about artificial surfaces.

11 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Like Brian Rice moving to Hamilton, I suspect this has something to do with repaying debts. The plastic pitch stuff is total non sense. 

Ooooft ..... you don't mean ....  something  involving their  "assistant manager" ....... do you ?   :levein_interesting:

Edited by Lone Striker

46 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Ooooft ..... you don't mean ....  something  involving their  "assistant manager" ....... do you ?   :levein_interesting:

Am sure it absolutely has nothing to do with the convicted drug dealing “assistant manager”.........

Livingston sounded like they found it hard to get fatty Stokes to put any effort in, and attempt to get in shape.  Lazy ******* probably couldn't manage a light jog without sweating like Niagara Falls:rofl:

To be fair, they missed a trick, and should have given him more of an incentive. Perhaps they should have just put a Domino's pizza behind the goals they were shooting toward each half. Stokes would have scored a goal per slice!

Edited by tian447