Pumping the muppet men out the semi...

taylor75

Gorgie Boot boy
On 25/09/2020 at 00:45, Wee Mikey said:

Underdogs??? I know what you mean but we have history in our favour ... not to mention the very BEST lucky charms ...

20200925_004542.jpg

The underdog. I was replying to someones post when i typed that.

I like the mascots.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorgie Boot boy

• Smoked-Glass

• Wee Mikey

• Beast Boy

5 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

I think he means any win will be better than the 5-1 given the circumstances. 

Not actually bettering that score line... 

Like most sensible fans we go into this game with a hint of caution and would take a simple 1-0 victory.

Gorgie Boot boy
3 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

The underdog. I was replying to someones post when i typed that.

I like the mascots.

3 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I see the small Jambo mascot has a ball under it, the one i have does'nt. Take a pic of it solo, so i can change my profile picture please.

Gorgie Boot boy
On 25/09/2020 at 23:52, Beast Boy said:

Silvery Moon is still sung. Sang it frequently in recent seasons, with many doing likewise. Not heard the Muppet Men songs in years though. Think after the 1998 Cup Final in the Ardmillan Hotel may have been the last time? 🤷‍♂️

I remember the Silvery moon song from a cold dark night in the early 80's Tom Hart memorial shield In the slum.. Anti social behaviour before during and after the game. The best times.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

Its obviously a big ask given how much of an unfair advantage those spoon burners have had over us.

That being said, if we manage to pull this off (i feel pretty good about it still) i will have the biggest erection of all time. 

4 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Said it before. Remember league Cup quarter final 2013. Thought we had no chance but won it. 

Then blew it in the final. 🤨

On 14/09/2020 at 09:49, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Show some guts Hearts. 

Tell them to ram it.!!! 

how much is the prize money? wouldn't want it finding the way into the wrong hands :-))

Centre back worries be a lot. I don't think we have enough quality there. Popescu hopefully is decent, but know virtually nothing about him. Neither Halkett, nor Berra of late have inspired much confidence. 

Probably sufficient to get us up, but would hope this would be something Robbie is looking at in the summer. Stuart Findlay would be a good shout IMO, Murray Wallace would be available as would Declan Gallagher. Prychynenko is now playing top flight football in Belgium :D  (all contracts up 2021)