English Premier League.

maroonlegions

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Spurs did it because of purely covid cases. Arsenal are saying it’s a mix of covid, injuries, suspensions, and the AFCON. clubs are taking the piss now. 

They just need one Covid case to request postponement if overall they don't have enough players. 

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• Maroon Sailor

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They knew months ago they’d lose players to the African tournament the clown that got sent off last night was his own fault. They’ve players loaned out….. injuries yes, so has everyone else.

Malinga the Swinga
7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Spurs did it because of purely covid cases. Arsenal are saying it’s a mix of covid, injuries, suspensions, and the AFCON. clubs are taking the piss now. 

Spurs did it because it suited them. Liverpool did it because it suited them. All if them are doing it because it suited them.

Premiership in England ****ed up at start by allowing this to take place, and nor they're playing price.

Hypocrites like Neville and Carragher make me sick. Won't say a word against their teams but happy to demand action now.

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Spurs did it because it suited them. Liverpool did it because it suited them. All if them are doing it because it suited them.

Premiership in England ****ed up at start by allowing this to take place, and nor they're playing price.

Hypocrites like Neville and Carragher make me sick. Won't say a word against their teams but happy to demand action now.

So it suited Spurs to get thrown out of Europe? 

Malinga the Swinga
6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

So it suited Spurs to get thrown out of Europe? .

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

No, they thought they would get away with it, were shocked when they got thrown out, despite it being always possible, and have appealed decision to chuck them out.

They also wanted the league game v Brighton called off and thought that UEFA as soft as premiership. 

They were wrong.

59 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Arsenal have asked the F.A if they can postpone the game v Tottenham due to an injury crisis, really club the size of Arsenal can’t gather 13 players+keeper?

EPL clubs have to name a squad of 25 plus youngsters twice per season. The 13 plus keeper must come from the 25 plus any of the youngsters who have already played in the league in the current season. 12 of Arsenals 25 are unavailable at the moment and none of the youngsters have played in the league this season so they only have 13 players , two of whom are keepers. They have one covid positive at the moment but that’s likely to increase. 
Only complaint against them is that they sent two players out on loan earlier this week. Though that was before they picked up three injuries and a red card last night as well as their latest covid positive. 

39 minutes ago, Tazio said:

So it suited Spurs to get thrown out of Europe? 

It did indeed. Left them free to concentrate on other things. Conte pretty much admitted it. 

Pasquale for King

The rule seems to be 13 fit players, as Mikey said youngsters need to have played before they count, and one with Covid. Those are the rules. Fantasy team is all over the place 🤦🏽

Pasquale for King

Spurs have got a cheek saying anything after they had games off, same with Neville after his team got games called off when they had a new manager trying to adapt the players to new tactics. 

Malinga the Swinga
10 minutes ago, benny said:

Arsenal at it.

They are counting their ex captain who has not played for weeks in the list.

That because of the squad rules they have in England. Rules are rules and as it stands, game will be off.

Now if you want to change the rules, thats a different discussion.

30 minutes ago, benny said:

Arsenal at it.

They are counting their ex captain who has not played for weeks in the list.

you mean the one who is away at ACON and tested positive on arrival and now has heart lesions

Guardiola annoyed people saying Man City have had an advantage with Covid and injuries.

Seems though they could have asked for 2 postponements but chose not to.

Maybe keen not to have games to make up with Champions League. 

15 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Guardiola annoyed people saying Man City have had an advantage with Covid and injuries.

Seems though they could have asked for 2 postponements but chose not to.

Maybe keen not to have games to make up with Champions League. 

it also seems to have been if a team has had a postponement due to covid they stuggle in their next game. it could be due to keeping up momentum

I don't really know what Ralf Rangnick is getting the Man Utd players to do. 

But they are worse than they have been since probably the early Ferguson years. 

Aston Villa played very well and only De Gea prevented a  deserved league double. 

The lack of control United had is curious. Only Greenwood offered any danger. Scored 2 goals from mistakes too. 

Maroon Sailor

Rafa's peg is just about to shoogle out

I've never believed the hype around this man.

One flukey CL win 17 years ago and he's been dining out on it ever since.

6 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Confirmed 

so they were ok to play on Thursday against a Liverpool team missing Mane & Salah. Have they requested that the second leg is cancelled next Thursday.  

Malinga the Swinga
25 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

so they were ok to play on Thursday against a Liverpool team missing Mane & Salah. Have they requested that the second leg is cancelled next Thursday.  

Nope, suffered injuries and have reported further Covid cases. If the games have to be played, then the rules need changing.

That's up to clubs, not media puppets 

18 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Nope, suffered injuries and have reported further Covid cases. If the games have to be played, then the rules need changing.

That's up to clubs, not media puppets 

if the rules stated you had to play no matter what or forfeit the game 3-0 I wonder how many would make miraculous recoveries. No doubt their injuries will clear up by Thursday. Absolute farce

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

if the rules stated you had to play no matter what or forfeit the game 3-0 I wonder how many would make miraculous recoveries. No doubt their injuries will clear up by Thursday. Absolute farce

Think quite a few of the teams have played system. That's what happens when the system is so weak and those in charge are spineless.

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Rafa's peg is just about to shoogle out

I've never believed the hype around this man.

One flukey CL win 17 years ago and he's been dining out on it ever since.

I think, if you bother to look.  You will find he's enjoyed more success than you are giving him credit for. 

24 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I think, if you bother to look.  You will find he's enjoyed more success than you are giving him credit for. 

2 la liga titles, 2 uefa/europa league titles

Maroon Sailor
45 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

What has he won in English football ?

I'll tell you as you obviously can't be bothered to look - 1 x FA cup 16 years ago on ....... a penalty shoot out

Real and Inter went backwards when he was there and as for his foray in to Chinese football - sums the fraud up yet he still gets the Everton job ?!

Unbelievable how he pulls the wool over some owner's eyes.

Edited by Maroon Sailor

Seymour M Hersh
10 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

I'll tell you as you obviously can't be bothered to look - 1 x FA cup 16 years ago on ....... a penalty shoot out

Real and Inter went backwards when he was there and as for his foray in to Chinese football - sums the fraud up yet he still gets the Everton job ?!

:rofl:What an angry little man you must be. 

11 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

The Spanish Terry Venables.

16 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Aston Villa played very well and only De Gea prevented a  deserved league double. 

The lack of control United had is curious. Only Greenwood offered any danger. Scored 2 goals from mistakes too. 

United are absolutely woeful. 
surprised they are so near to fourth tbh.

lose their goalkeeper and they’d be mid table at best. Quite why he is still playing there is baffling 

16 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

they were good for about 30 mins possibly due to a bit of confidence from the lucky opening goal. but it seemed once villa started to press them and put them under some pressure in the second half their confidence went.

i wonder if the stories about cliques and factions in the dressing room has caused this and RR is unable to fix it. They could be thinking he is only there until the summer so it does not matter what he says

Maroon Sailor
4 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

:rofl:What an angry little man you must be. 

Shut up plastic

Funny how you don't see many plastic Port Vale fans but when it comes to Liverpool - plastic City 🤣🤣

You're the one who gets angry if anyone dares has a go at Liverpool 🤣

Ram it up yer red plastic scouse hoop 👍

Edited by Maroon Sailor

Seymour M Hersh
13 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Shut up plastic

Funny how you don't see many plastic Port Vale fans but when it comes to Liverpool - plastic City 🤣🤣

You're the one who gets angry if anyone dares has a go at Liverpool 🤣

You crack on plastic and ram it up yer plastic hoop 👍

:rofl:absolute drivel and very angry person drivel from start to finish. :rudi:

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

they were good for about 30 mins possibly due to a bit of confidence from the lucky opening goal. but it seemed once villa started to press them and put them under some pressure in the second half their confidence went.

i wonder if the stories about cliques and factions in the dressing room has caused this and RR is unable to fix it. They could be thinking he is only there until the summer so it does not matter what he says

Its hard to fix problems like that when the problem players know they have longer contracts than you.

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Said for years they should give job to Duncan Ferguson. 

He did not bad as caretaker previously, did he not.  Players won't mess about with him in charge!

Maroon Sailor
17 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

:rofl:absolute drivel and very angry person drivel from start to finish. :rudi:

Stop bumping your gums plastic - your team is about to kick off

Seymour M Hersh
9 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Stop bumping your gums plastic - your team is about to kick off

Unlike you I can multi-task.