English Premier League.

maroonlegions

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Take that player out and nothing changes to what happens next

And if your aunty had baws.....................................

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seymour M Hersh
32 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

I've worked with Scousers most of my working life but the one thing Evertonians hate are plastic reds. Pubs in the likes of Weymouth, Plymouth etc full of Liverpool fans when they are on the TV

I was in a pub in the Barbican, Plymouth the night Plymouth played Liverpool in the FA cup and it was full of Janners in Liverpool gear cheering on Liverpool to beat their home town team !

Evertonians are known as bitters for a good reason. They'e exactly that. Just in the same way the vermin think they are all international finance, tax and audit experts. 

The Old Tolbooth

The perfect scenario would be if Liverpool win their last two games (nowhere near guaranteed!), Leicester get something from Chelsea forcing Chelsea into 5th place, and then City turn over Chelsea in the CL Final, now that wold be extremely satisfying! 

Maroon Sailor
46 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

And if your aunty had baws.....................................

Point is that player there didn't affect that goal being scored

Seymour M Hersh
4 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Point is that player there didn't affect that goal being scored

Point is under the laws he was offside.He most likely obscured Alisson's view of the direction of the header.  I'm sorry you're having a hard time understanding that. 

Maroon Sailor
3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Point is under the laws he was offside.He most likely obscured Alisson's view of the direction of the header.  I'm sorry you're having a hard time understanding that. 

Oh feck off ya dick

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Maroon Sailor said:

Oh feck off ya dick

1-0 to the laws of the game versus Maroon Sailor! :lol:

Maroon Sailor
1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

1-0 to the laws of the game versus Maroon Sailor! :lol:

So Arsenal scored a goal like that against Fulham so what is the law ?

Seymour M Hersh
13 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

So Arsenal scored a goal like that against Fulham so what is the law ?

Watch MoTD 2 they make it clear. Maybe it's harsh but it's the law. 

Maroon Sailor

Bournemouth just scored against Brentford and a genuine crowd noise

Why is Scotland not letting in fans ?

Pasquale for King

Harry “one of our own” Kane has officially wants out, London Hibs in turmoil 😆

Pasquale for King

If Chelsea don’t win the CL the London clubs have had miserable seasons 😂😆

SectionDJambo
6 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Evertonians are known as bitters for a good reason. They'e exactly that. Just in the same way the vermin think they are all international finance, tax and audit experts. 

Did that bitterness not arise partly from Liverpool fans getting English clubs banned from Europe when Everton were league champions with a side expected to do well in the following seasons' European Cup? They feel that they didn't get the chance through no fault of their own.

I might be wrong. They must certainly be scunnered at Liverpool's successes compared to them.

3 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Where’s Harry Kane going to be come the start of next season. Looks like he will be away. 

Name your club

Chelsea, Manchester United or even Manchester City

Don't think the Spanish sides could do a deal at present with the finances at the clubs concerned

Seemingly wants it done and dusted prior to Euros in 4 weeks time

Edited by CJGJ

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Name your club

Chelsea, Manchester United or even Manchester City

Don't think the Spanish sides could do a deal at present with the finances at the clubs concerned

I’ll say Chelsea . I think they need a new forward probs more suited to playing for Chelsea and still in London probs end up money and a player swap maybe and Spurs will use the money to keep hold of Bale.

5 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I’ll say Chelsea . I think they need a new forward probs more suited to playing for Chelsea and still in London probs end up money and a player swap maybe and Spurs will use the money to keep hold of Bale.

Manchester City for me

Club will 100% need a forward next season and whilst the transfer fee will be hefty they are getting rid of a high earner and have squad players to sweeten the deal

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Where’s Harry Kane going to be come the start of next season. Looks like he will be away. 

PSG

6 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Manchester City for me

Club will 100% need a forward next season and whilst the transfer fee will be hefty they are getting rid of a high earner and have squad players to sweeten the deal

Think City will keep what they have and maybe go for Ings . 

Seymour M Hersh
42 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Did that bitterness not arise partly from Liverpool fans getting English clubs banned from Europe when Everton were league champions with a side expected to do well in the following seasons' European Cup? They feel that they didn't get the chance through no fault of their own.

I might be wrong. They must certainly be scunnered at Liverpool's successes compared to them.

Spurred on by that definitely but it was there well before then. 

Maroon Sailor

I'd imagine Kane would stay in the EPL to break Shearer's goal record

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

With Poch 

If he doesn’t get sacked after losing the cup and league this week 🤞🙏
Can’t see him moving to Chelsea, can he press as he would need to at City, Man U need a better defence and have just given Cavani another year, Real/Barca skint. Who else will pay the ransom Levy will look for apart from PSG?

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

If he doesn’t get sacked after losing the cup and league this week 🤞🙏
Can’t see him moving to Chelsea, can he press as he would need to at City, Man U need a better defence and have just given Cavani another year, Real/Barca skint. Who else will pay the ransom Levy will look for apart from PSG?

That’s why I thought Chelsea how much is Kane going to be worth 100M ? 120M Chelsea have players at their disposal they could use to reduce the cost and add in the deal . 

80M plus Tammy Abraham or Hudson - Odoi 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

That’s why I thought Chelsea how much is Kane going to be worth 100M ? 120M Chelsea have players at their disposal they could use to reduce the cost and add in the deal . 

80M plus Tammy Abraham or Hudson - Odoi 

Yeah definitely. It’s maybe why they bought all those forward thinking players last summer. 
They’re saying on SSN that City/Utd/Chelsea all been in touch and he wants to stay in England, and get the deal done before the Euros. 
Can’t see Spurs getting the money they want for a guy with slightly dodgy ankles. 

20 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Spurred on by that definitely but it was there well before then. 

Wouldn't think so as both sets of fans stood together at the games back then.

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

I'd imagine Kane would stay in the EPL to break Shearer's goal record

He wants to win trophies, obviously that record would be nice but I don’t think that’s what’s driving it, if it was he could just stay where he was. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I'm going to come from left field and say he may end up at Liverpool.

They could certainly do with him as Firmino is murder, can’t see FSG splashing the cash though. 

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah definitely. It’s maybe why they bought all those forward thinking players last summer. 
They’re saying on SSN that City/Utd/Chelsea all been in touch and he wants to stay in England, and get the deal done before the Euros. 
Can’t see Spurs getting the money they want for a guy with slightly dodgy ankles. 

I can’t see him signing for anyone before the Euros either . He will do full pre season no doubt at Spurs and then leave a week before season starts.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Stu_HMFC said:

I can’t see him signing for anyone before the Euros either . He will do full pre season no doubt at Spurs and then leave a week before season starts.

Levy will want an auction, hope he’s not unsettled for the Euros 😆

6 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I wouldn’t mind Kane at Liverpool but I can’t see it happen the transfer won’t fit into the way Liverpool do business . Definitely need a new central forward and drop Bobby. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, benny said:

Wouldn't think so as both sets of fans stood together at the games back then.

I was at games in the late 70's believe me they were getting more bitter by the season. By the 90's and Royle becoming manager it was getting much worse stoked by Royle. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Not as well as Mbappe  😜

Salah out and Mbappe in ?

Mind you with only 12 months left on his contract Mbappe is in a strong position to just stay, get very well paid for a year and move next summer

Spurs would need to look to say sign Ings, Grealish and one other with the money.....that might improve the side as whole

glynnlondon

Man City I'd reckon can't see Spurs selling to Chelsea though the melt down would be funny.

City need a goalscorer and pen taker he'd be a good fit and practically guaranteed silverware.

Half the England squad are up around Cheshire who he gets on well with and Hertfordshire only a couple of hours away anyways.

4 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Man City I'd reckon can't see Spurs selling to Chelsea though the melt down would be funny.

City need a goalscorer and pen taker he'd be a good fit and practically guaranteed silverware.

Half the England squad are up around Cheshire who he gets on well with and Hertfordshire only a couple of hours away anyways.

Cannot see it myself unless there is going to be some players added in with a fee.

There again i can see Spurs maybe accepting 100 million because no one will pay over that.

Kane will want to stay in England in my opinion. I’m sure Poch would take him in a flash but he doesn’t strike me as the type to want to move abroad. 

Maroon Sailor
2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Kane will want to stay in England in my opinion. I’m sure Poch would take him in a flash but he doesn’t strike me as the type to want to move abroad. 

Me neither - but money talks.

Yes he wants trophies but he has spoke about that PL goals record a few times so 

I've just got a feeling he'd move to City

John Findlay
11 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Me neither - but money talks.

Yes he wants trophies but he has spoke about that PL goals record a few times so 

I've just got a feeling he'd move to City

Nowadays you can get to London from Paris quicker on the train than you can Edinburgh to London. So I wouldnt rule out PSG per se.

Man Utd or Man City you would think. And Man Utd if City get Haaland.

Man Utd are the club who do seem to like to make the big signings so would suit them. 

Levy sending a message here too.

20210518_111813.jpg

Pasquale for King
14 hours ago, Tazio said:

Struggle to get his tongue around the lingo?

Pasquale for King

Speaking of tongues Woy is wetiring, be a shame if Palace go for Eddie Howe and his alleged move to Celtic falls through 😂

14 hours ago, Tazio said:

I'm sure I read somewhere Beckham was living in England when he was playing for PSG or maybe he was training with them part time A Helicopter ride would only take 1hr 20 minutes from London to Paris. sounds mad but some players probably drive further to training on a daily basic. 

Rafa and Owen used to live in the north west when at Newcastle and Chelsea in Rafa's case. and took a Helicopter Its on a smaller scale but it can be done. 

10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Speaking of tongues Woy is wetiring, be a shame if Palace go for Eddie Howe and his alleged move to Celtic falls through 😂

Frank Lampard is all over this I bet I heard on the radio this morning palace are having a huge clear out in the summer 12 players are out of contract. 

56 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Burnley putting the rest of the parasites to shame

I though it was only 3k tickets Burnley were giving out for free unless they have changed it and giving 10k tickets out for free since the report on sky a few days ago. 

17 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I though it was only 3k tickets Burnley were giving out for free unless they have changed it and giving 10k tickets out for free since the report on sky a few days ago. 

All the tickets are free. 3,500 tickets.

25% capacity with maximum 10,000 is the rule. 

Pasquale for King
41 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Frank Lampard is all over this I bet I heard on the radio this morning palace are having a huge clear out in the summer 12 players are out of contract. 

Yeah, however many loans he can get from Chelsea too. 

31 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The list is endless who they could go for Billy Gilmore will end up there on loan maybe Abraham too . 

EagleJambo
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Lampard, Dyche and Howe all being mentioned as possibilities. Hopefully we can give Roy a good send off tomorrow night - he certainly deserves it.